Others Lewd Mod 2 [v37] [HH Richards]

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
I don't know about the greedy part. There are people making text games who rake in 2-3k+ on Patreon. He puts more effort than them at the least.

Reactions: johnbradman0

indria

Mar 5, 2017
I mean he probably has less content planed, but really he's playing greedy game to get as much money
to be honest i dont think he does it intentionally, he just needs a better writer. All of the days basically "here is my covered/uncovered tits, cya tomorrow" Nothing in the story actually goes anywhere. Even if there are no pics and whatnot you can further the story. I dont think anyone who like these types of games mind sexting for example.

I think he decided where and how the story ends he just cant figure it out how to go there.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
That's why he's introduced the new girl. The fun comes in corrupting her for now. Once she's done, move on to the new prude who'll show up.

Kamyar69420

Mar 7, 2021
View attachment 1308117

Overview:
A continuation of Lewd Mod starting with chapter 15. You play as a content moderator for a virtual social network. You're shown a mix of photos & have to decide if it needs to be removed, according to the strict guidelines the prudish SelfieBook bosses have given you. You’ll see lewd illustrations mixed in with selfies.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-20
Release Date: 2021-06-30
Developer: HH Richards
Censored: No
Version: 2.15.0
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Mod - XXXMas - Sophie's Hot Vacation - Sexy Facemask Mod
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 1308118
Will you be updating?

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, I want to corrupt the new manager and get her to post nudes. Will take 5 more days for that I suppose.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes