cumtogether
-cum as she orgasms
everyhole
-self explanatory
naturale
-undress her
FTP
-do not cover keep the interaction as the police checks you

you keep the interactions count to the next day if you do not get discovered by the police
the achievements and powers keep unlocked even if you get arrested

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Note that I personally can't reach orgasm together with the student. Might be broken (and considering how many weird things I have with her, I think she is definitely broken.
1st girl:
-Talk to her casually and if the arou sal doesn't increase, flirt with her until it does.
-Eventually, she will begin to strip, and invite you to give you a handjob.
-After that, feel free to do whatver you want.
-You can have er sitted and you going up to see her, have both of you standing, have her standing and you sitting.
2nd girl:
-Almost the same, talk to her casually, she won't be hard to convince since she's an exhibitionist and really want to get it.
-You can give your seat (which unlocks anal), have standing or sitting sex (vaginal, handjob, blowjob)
3rd girl:
-That one is annoying. First step is the same as before, talk to her casually, she will eventualy show her breasts.
-If her arousal is high enough, she may remove her pants.
-And now it gets tricky, she has a lot of free will and is a dom, if she gets annoyed with you, she might initiate sex, and raise attention a lot, and you might be arrested.
Sometimes she tells the other officier to either watch or ignore you, sometimes, you will be caught. If she initiates sex, there is no way to stop her, so try to lower attention before flirting or talking with her when she has high arousal.
-You can have have sitting sex or standing sex, standing sex has both anal and vaginal. Blowjobs are hard to get, and almost a death trap.
-Don't even dare touching her before she touches you, she will stop you and raise attention by a lot.

3somes:
When you get all the trophies, you can get another girl to join in under certain conditions, read the changelog some posts above to know what they are.

Over all, the game is "nice", but very rough around the edges, there was more work put into the first woman than the others, that are ironically behind a paywall (a very low paywall, but still a paywall)

So you'll probably get bored before trying to get all the achievements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Passenger [v0.8.0] [Druidly Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [124 MB]
- - - -

Mac [109 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Note that I personally can't reach orgasm together with the student. Might be broken (and considering how many weird things I have with her, I think she is definitely broken.
1st girl:
-Talk to her casually and if the arou sal doesn't increase, flirt with her until it does.
-Eventually, she will begin to strip, and invite you to give you a handjob.
-After that, feel free to do whatver you want.
-You can have er sitted and you going up to see her, have both of you standing, have her standing and you sitting.
2nd girl:
-Almost the same, talk to her casually, she won't be hard to convince since she's an exhibitionist and really want to get it.
-You can give your seat (which unlocks anal), have standing or sitting sex (vaginal, handjob, blowjob)
3rd girl:
-That one is annoying. First step is the same as before, talk to her casually, she will eventualy show her breasts.
-If her arousal is high enough, she may remove her pants.
-And now it gets tricky, she has a lot of free will and is a dom, if she gets annoyed with you, she might initiate sex, and raise attention a lot, and you might be arrested.
Sometimes she tells the other officier to either watch or ignore you, sometimes, you will be caught. If she initiates sex, there is no way to stop her, so try to lower attention before flirting or talking with her when she has high arousal.
-You can have have sitting sex or standing sex, standing sex has both anal and vaginal. Blowjobs are hard to get, and almost a death trap.
-Don't even dare touching her before she touches you, she will stop you and raise attention by a lot.

3somes:
When you get all the trophies, you can get another girl to join in under certain conditions, read the changelog some posts above to know what they are.

Over all, the game is "nice", but very rough around the edges, there was more work put into the first woman than the others, that are ironically behind a paywall (a very low paywall, but still a paywall)

So you'll probably get bored before trying to get all the achievements.
I think whatever bug you have might be persistent save-related. I remember having to basically wipe my save two versions ago because the Student refused to show up. Then in the previous version, Corrupt Cop would straight up crash whenever she tried to show up on the screen because the dev has an invalid placeholder for her in the persistent from when you got to the end of the update before that. We figured out that she'd show up as normal if you inputted her name manually either by cheat menu or by console command.
Basically, we have a track record of the dev breaking the persistent saves.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I think whatever bug you have might be persistent save-related. I remember having to basically wipe my save two versions ago because the Student refused to show up. Then in the previous version, Corrupt Cop would straight up crash whenever she tried to show up on the screen because the dev has an invalid placeholder for her in the persistent from when you got to the end of the update before that. We figured out that she's show up as normal if you inputted her name manually either by cheat menu or by console command.
Basically, we have a track record of the dev breaking the persistent saves.
Oh, ok, thanks, i did see something about that in the thread but didn't understand what it was all about.
Where are the saves located? I suppose in appdata?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, ok, thanks, i did see something about that in the thread but didn't understand what it was all about.
Where are the saves located? I suppose in appdata?
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\
Edit: Don't forget, you also need to delete the copy in the actual "game" folder in wherever you copied the game to too. The one in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ acts as a backup and makes a copy to the actual game folder if there's no saves present.

Reactions: lnomsim

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Interesting premise, as a curious fact, that I don't know to what extent it will be similar to what happens in other places, if the game takes place in my country, the police wouldn't be a problem because exhibitionism isn't a crime (In reality it's only a crime if the sexual acts are performed in front of minors, and then the penalty is 6 months to 1 year in prison or a fine, and in any case, as it's less than 2 years in prison, the offender wouldn't end up in prison, unless he commits another crime punishable by prison during the period of the sentence)

The only thing I don't like is femdom, so I'll definitely ignore the third girl.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\
Edit: Don't forget, you also need to delete the copy in the actual "game" folder in wherever you copied the game to too. The one in the AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ acts as a backup and makes a copy to the actual game folder if there's no saves present.
Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes