RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I hope you will add a romance-path for Jessy later on.
The dominant path just feels abusive to me. But that is my personal opinion.

Good game so far. Nice renders and fun story
Yes you were right could it be good to have jessy love route but I'm not thinking same with you about ''Abusive'' part because if she dont like lovely things this mean being lovely for her is abusive not being dominant. This is about that people into which thing. And that's about her personalty :p

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
one of Jess Dom endings, the path contains MMF.... wondering if dev will include MFF?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wonder whether I'm the only one who, though looking at stock models as placeholders, initially got the wrong idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. . . or is that the right idea? :unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I hope you will add a romance-path for Jessy later on.
The dominant path just feels abusive to me. But that is my personal opinion.

Good game so far. Nice renders and fun story
I'm totally looking forward to that! I hadn't realized there were completed paths, but that only certain ones were really implemented. (Usually, all paths are only partway done, so you play progress on each with each update.) I was surprised when I made every romantic choice I could with Jessy and still got the Neutral Ending.

When I then saw that the only romantic endings were with Kira and that only dom endings were available for Jessy, I replayed again with different choices. I definitely struggle with dom paths often; they have a tendency to border on abusive IMO, which is a step too far for me. There are exceptions (like Veronica in Man of the House), but I don't usually enjoy them as much. Given how the Romantic Kira Ending turned out (pregnant or not, although I like pregnant better), I'm really looking forward to seeing the romantic path with Jessy (that I started originally) get finished.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so meant for future updates then? or that leads to an ending?
Future ending; there's no progress with the mom currently (you get the point, but nothing else), although there are very strong hints that there will be later. FFR, the scene is gained by saying Yes to turning off your laptop at night. (Initially not intuitive to me, because I thought keeping it open would let you see the scene, but apparently you get it when you are getting ready to shut it down.)

Reactions: Belnick

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Dev Please Focus only on Mc :) I want only Jess:love:
Add path to Romance long lasting relationship etc

PLS no NTR = :poop:
Not I choose what the route make next. This all on Patrons.
Next will be Jeanine - dominant route.

If we take that NTR = girlfriend/wife cheating.
Then it' s not going to be in the game. But the game has a "Pervert" route, it is for those who want to see the bad side of female characters. Therefore, situations where MC will be used, more than possible.

one of Jess Dom endings, the path contains MMF.... wondering if dev will include MFF?
Yep. Approximate plan for game you can look here.

Sharksterfly

Oct 22, 2017
oh lol. 2 mins into the game and this one is complete plagiarism from old russian game "Big Sister" by Mugetsu. word by word. I laughed my ass off this fact.

its like complete copy pasta. How talent bankrupt u can be to do such thing?

• Haha
Reactions: HornyMonster-dev
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes