El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
not only did you fail to understand my post you even facepalmed it lol
and im not sure how your reply has any context in reply to my post at all as im not married and even if i was and i KNEW she was cheating, why would i NOT care? i fail to see how a reference to cheating, dishonour in a relationship, has anything to do with either your original post or my own.

the point i was making was that if the scene happens or not is irrelevant. how would you know if it does or doesn't? if you are not on that path then what does it matter? your question has no answer, hence my response. if someone tells you it does happen then how does that effect anything? and if someone tells you it doesn't happen, again how does that effect anything?
either way, unless you are on the pervert path, you dont see it, like a tree in the woods with no one around
I understand what you mean, but the real problem is that now you know what's going on, so if she goes to the bathroom, you as a player know what's going on in there even if you don't see it. That's the point.
Whether you're married or not, it's not really important, it was just an example.
My original question was to see if anything had changed on the different paths, for example if you're not on the perverted path, she doesn't go to the bathroom... Or something that makes the paths really different, not just take away a few scenes and that's it.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Hello, Everyone!

This time one eye version come too fast, I hope it mean that game become more popular :ROFLMAO:

Why not focusing just only one Girl here ? I want Jessy Girl on photo :cool:
Pregnancy with be good to add :giggle: (y)
Because different people like different girls. And I want first fill first game week.
It will.

He says the scene with the sister and the other girl in the restaurant, is available, only in the pervert path.
But if you're not on that path, it still happens, and we just can't see it? Or does it not happen? :unsure:
It not happen.

What should the Bonus link in the OP supposed to be about? because it's gone from Mega it seems.
Bonus scenes with MV. 4 scenes on this moment.

I bet this game is gonna be among the few of the best VN games here, in time that is.
I'm work on it ;)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Honestly I am not bothered by that scene with sis and the girl in the bathroom so I don't mind wether I see that or not, (It's a different story if that girl has a dick(futa) ) It's disappointing that the romance path is not on the plan yet it's 10 times better than the Dom path, I don't really find it turning on if the guy I am controlling is a jerk and a asshole especially incest games with a nice and sweet sister, maybe if Jessy is a bitchy type but she isn't

FORNICATOR420

Oct 27, 2018
Honestly I am not bothered by that scene with sis and the girl in the bathroom so I don't mind wether I see that or not, (It's a different story if that girl has a dick(futa) ) It's disappointing that the romance path is not on the plan yet it's 10 times better than the Dom path, I don't really find it turning on if the guy I am controlling is a jerk and a asshole especially incest games with a nice and sweet sister, maybe if Jessy is a bitchy type but she isn't
is there any mom son content?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Lewd Story 0.149a with the incest mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Alternative saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run

Last edited:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
the animations need work..the background items shouldnt be moving,just the people fucking..
Aaaa... in witch animation background moving? Or you talk about camera?
Anyway I plan to rework the old animation gradually, and also to correct the camera where it moves too much.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Aaaa... in witch animation background moving? Or you talk about camera?
Anyway I plan to rework the old animation gradually, and also to correct the camera where it moves too much.
camera/background,whatever you wanna call it..too much stuff is moving,lol...

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
is there any sex scene with Jeanie? i've followed the walkthrough and can't get anything with her after 1st weeks fri. nothing happens on sat or week 2 saturday?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes