the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lewd Story v0.13 + off. hotfix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 04.09.2020 (off. hotfix)

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Guys, I don't want to cause confusion or anything, but I'm confused, or I'm looking at the wrong game,
Did you always have the NTR tag in that game?
or was it added in that version?
I don’t play ntr games, or I’m changing the game or I shouldn’t have noticed this tag,
But let's see if this is it, even in the last version (I don't know if I'm talking about this game) I didn't see any ntr scenes, I saw a sharing scene.
And would that ntr be the woman (on the cover) with another man, or with another woman? If I'm with another woman, I'm fine with that kind of ntr.
If anyone can answer that question, I appreciate it.
For what i remember (at some time ago) there was always ntr, but you can avoid, the game don't force you that, and unless there is anything new (i haven't play the new versions, just some old ones) is just the sister with some dude, there is also the lesbian scene too, but you can avoid that too.

Reactions: V&M

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Guys, I don't want to cause confusion or anything, but I'm confused, or I'm looking at the wrong game,
or was it added in that version?
I don’t play ntr games, or I’m changing the game or I shouldn’t have noticed this tag,
But let's see if this is it, even in the last version (I don't know if I'm talking about this game) I didn't see any ntr scenes, I saw a sharing scene.
And would that ntr be the woman (on the cover) with another man, or with another woman? If I'm with another woman, I'm fine with that kind of ntr.
If anyone can answer that question, I appreciate it.
There is also one ?dream? scene that has only a few renders I think it is on the pervert path with the si... childhood friend girl and a grey texture-less guy.
Basically you have to be a monk in order for the women to fuck with others.

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
so no swinging sharing or cuck right ? thats just one scene ?
NTR is optional and only for Pervert Ethos.
On this moment only one FF scene and one dream for Jessy.

Sharing - also Pervert or also possible for Dominant Ethos (but this more about power then fetish)
Right now Jessy have Dom route that finished like this.

Romantic will be 100% Vanilla

I want more Jeanine!
After first week will be finished.

Is there any new story content?
Nope.

i thought this game was completed lol anyone let me know if this update worth it
Very far to finish.

Guijin_OMG

Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm... I have a deja vu, when played this game... Big sis and Mother most of it... Matsumoto as big sis and Tsunade as mother. The situation with the neighbors is also in a sense similar.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
how i put the bonus content? in folder "/game" or just paste on with the .exe file?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm... I have a deja vu, when played this game... Big sis and Mother most of it... Matsumoto as big sis and Tsunade as mother. The situation with the neighbors is also in a sense similar.
name game? jikage rising n ecchi sensei?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Will there be ending scenes for the mother with the MC as well she is really sexy? Or possibly even the mother and Jess together with the MC?

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Will there be ending scenes for the mother with the MC as well she is really sexy? Or possibly even the mother and Jess together with the MC?
I bet the dominant path will have a harem ending.

BTW I love the way the game is structured with the basics in place and the dev filling it up over time. Makes me feel like I know what to expect from future updates unlike in some games that randomly throw strange story changes on the player in updates.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
1)Is there any new scene in this update or only reworks?

2)I copied the persistent file into both directions but this scene is still locked.
Capture.PNG

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes