randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im a little bit confused there's an ntr tag below the game name but there's no ntr tag on the op section called "genre", so there is ntr or there isn't?

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
The Game is good, nice renders, Story, but The MC dialogue is very robotic and clinical with a little bit of misogyny.
Come on HornyMonster take off the Tighty Whities and loosen up. ;)
The dialogues definitely need to be worked on. Although I can't say for sure yet, the reason is in me or the translator. Maybe both.
Misogyny? :unsure: I need review the script.

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
Interesting game, though, I can't get to the Kira romantic rout and the walkthrough isn't much of a help. I can't tell at which point, I am doing a mistake as there aren't all decisions listed... anybody got any ideas?

Apr 30, 2020
Really love this game. But as a anti-ntr. The only good ending being the one where you have to dominant and almost make a slave of her to exclusivity is not really my cup of tea. Hope we can start seeing other variety of endings.

Reactions: HornyMonster-dev

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
Really love this game. But as a anti-ntr. The only good ending being the one where you have to dominant and almost make a slave of her to exclusivity is not really my cup of tea. Hope we can start seeing other variety of endings.
Sure, after I back to work (around January/February). Right now development on pause.

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes