RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
HornyMonster-dev
The OP needs to be updated with an outline of the routes.

Took reading 20 pages to find that Pervert route is NTR route, Dominate route is sharing route.. I'll not play either.

Other wise the game sounds interesting will check it out later when the Romance routes get more fleshed out.
Wtf the dom rote is sharing? Yeah thats strange.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How am I supposed to see 1st sunday scenes with Jessy ? After the scene with rapists game skips straight to monday

Nvm just saw there is fix

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
So perv route = NTR, got it (y) Going in.

Just wanted to ask if this "perv route" is obvious or will I need a guide?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
HornyMonster-dev

Took reading 20 pages to find that Pervert route is NTR route, Dominate route is sharing route.. I'll not play either.

Other wise the game sounds interesting will check it out later when the Romance routes get more fleshed out.
Game is shitty unless we finally have a romance route for Jessy and whats disappointing is its been so long and still no romance update for Jessy :(

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
HornyMonster-dev

Not exactly. I called the routes Ethos for a reason. Because it's more like MC feel/see himself in game.

Pervert route, it not only NTR, it also many other things. Main idea of the routes with Pervert Ethos, that MC weak-kneed pervert. And as option it can lead MC to NTR. But NTR only one thing from many, like sharing, soft Femdom and so on. So NTR it will be just an option for few characters.

Dominant Ethos. MC is selfish, loves power, always takes what he wants and doesn't care about other people's problems.
Mostly it will be hard version of romantic routes. So no rape, or something like this. But it can be on the edge
Why Dom route with Jessy have sharing option? Well, here story about power. And you can choose in the end what for you more important Jessy, or how you can use her. And to get the "sharing" ending, you have to try hard on purpose. The basic ending very close to rom.

Last edited:

DanTheMan15

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks to you I found critical bug. Game skip Sunday, so Jessy's dom route was not available. Here is hotfix. just replace scripts.rpa file in Lewd Story/game folder.
It also must fix problem with sissex error.
How do I download this? All it does for me is open up in a new tab

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not exactly. I called the routes Ethos for a reason. Because it's more like MC feel/see himself in game.

Pervert route, it not only NTR, it also many other things. Main idea of the routes with Pervert Ethos, that MC weak-kneed pervert. And as option it can lead MC to NTR. But NTR only one thing from many, like sharing, soft Femdom and so on. So NTR it will be just an option for few characters.

Dominant Ethos. MC is selfish, loves power, always takes what he wants and doesn't care about other people's problems.
Mostly it will be hard version of romantic routes. So no rape, or something like this. But it can be on the edge
Why Dom route with Jessy have sharing option? Well, here story about power. And you can choose in the end what for you more important Jessy, or how you can use her. And to get the "sharing" ending, you have to try hard on purpose. The basic ending very close to rom.
Well.. Either way.. I'll just avoid the whole of the pervert and dominant routes.. I'm not into NTR nor sharing at all, it's great it's optional but I'm not taking the chances.

Reactions: Limited20
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes