DannyO007

Aug 12, 2017
Don't know if I have a corrupted download or something, but the dominant route for Jessy seems to crash a lot. Just an example here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I don't get how a lewd scene with another woman in the bathroom is actually an option even if you don't watch it the mc is made aware of it by from what I have been reading? This seems like it could be a part of the story that should be avoidable 'completely' without the mc being made aware of it or watching if this is what you as the player wishes to see. I see no reason why the dev made this a forced part of the storyline from what I have been reading.
I don't think people are being 'childish', 'dramatic' at all and as someone has already stated this CAN ruin the story progressing forward for many people as in their eyes this is just the same as being cucked (Man or women) as it's the MAIN LI in the game and considering she is actually on a date with the mc it really can be like a dagger to the heart for some people.
Being able to immerse yourself as the character in a VN is what makes them a lot better in my opinion and when something like this happens and breaks that immersion I can fully understand how it breaks that for them and myself.
I don't even think it's the fact it's with another women for many, Yes I don't personally find lesbianism arrousing so that is why this game isn't for me but I understand why people would be frustrated and I think people have a fair complaint to make.
But this is just my opinion and feel free to facepalm it all you want guys lol. (n)(n)(n)
Wait it's unavoidable? Goddamn that sucks. Lesbian NTR destroys another one of my potential downloads yet again. *Le sigh*.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Not exactly. I called the routes Ethos for a reason. Because it's more like MC feel/see himself in game.

Pervert route, it not only NTR, it also many other things. Main idea of the routes with Pervert Ethos, that MC weak-kneed pervert. And as option it can lead MC to NTR. But NTR only one thing from many, like sharing, soft Femdom and so on. So NTR it will be just an option for few characters.

Dominant Ethos. MC is selfish, loves power, always takes what he wants and doesn't care about other people's problems.
Mostly it will be hard version of romantic routes. So no rape, or something like this. But it can be on the edge
Why Dom route with Jessy have sharing option? Well, here story about power. And you can choose in the end what for you more important Jessy, or how you can use her. And to get the "sharing" ending, you have to try hard on purpose. The basic ending very close to rom.
It seems you just love MMF and some way, you are trying to implement it in all routes for the main Li (also may be for mom in future too), by using the loophole "avoidable". Why stop at two routes? Implement MMF in romantic path too and call it "Sharing love". What's stopping you? Just accept that you are more into MC watching girls fucked and sharing girls for fuck. Your game's romantic path is just blue balls and boring. This gaame looks like is just another stereotypical blue balling game for vanilla fans, trying to get pass under "avoidable "quota".

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It seems you just love MMF and some way, you are trying to implement it in all routes for the main Li (also may be for mom in future too), by using the loophole "avoidable". Why stop at two routes? Implement MMF in romantic path too and call it "Sharing love". What's stopping you? Just accept that you are more into MC watching girls fucked and sharing girls for fuck. Your game's romantic path is just blue balls and boring. This gaame looks like is just another stereotypical blue balling game for vanilla fans, trying to get pass under "avoidable "quota".
I guess you're right man, damn its been a couple of years and still no romancing Jessy, I feel like I should give up on this game looks like this romance thing is just a bait to us :( I hope not, I really love Jessy, everytime I see her face in the latest update section makes me want to go check even if I don't want to

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
I guess you're right man, damn its been a couple of years and still no romancing Jessy, I feel like I should give up on this game looks like this romance thing is just a bait to us :( I hope not, I really love Jessy, everytime I see her face in the latest update section makes me want to go check even if I don't want to
Take it easy, guys. :cool:
And I'm not fun of MMF, I fun of FFM

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Take it easy, guys. :cool:
And I'm not fun of MMF, I fun of FFM
You're joking roght? there are like 2 scenes on the romantic path vs well everything else on the perv/dominant paths so you do the math ... at least be a decent human being and stop lying to people,make the game you wanna make but dont say you're not into ntr/sharing when 95 % of your game is just that ....

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played this game in a long time. I came back with the thought that Jessy romance route got some content.. but I was disappointed.
The other routes (dom etc.) doesn't interest me, because as always, I prefer love/romance routes in games.
If Dev is first to pay attention mainly to the Dom/perv route then this game is not for me. Because I'm never gonna see the romance route with Jessy. Haven't played this game for over a year, maybe more, and no progress in Jessy's romance route...:rolleyes:

HornyMonster-dev

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
You're joking roght? there are like 2 scenes on the romantic path vs well everything else on the perv/dominant paths so you do the math ... at least be a decent human being and stop lying to people,make the game you wanna make but dont say you're not into ntr/sharing when 95 % of your game is just that ....
I finished only 2 routes. Romantic for Kira (without first week, but anyway) no sharing/ntr, Dominant for Jess, it have to ways: 1 lead to end without ntr/sharing, another with sharing.
And you concluded that 95 percent of the game would consist of sharing/ntr. I really don't understand your logic.
I think you're in a hurry to draw conclusions.

I haven't played this game in a long time. I came back with the thought that Jessy romance route got some content.. but I was disappointed.
The other routes (dom etc.) doesn't interest me, because as always, I prefer love/romance routes in games.
If Dev is first to pay attention mainly to the Dom/perv route then this game is not for me. Because I'm never gonna see the romance route with Jessy. Haven't played this game for over a year, maybe more, and no progress in Jessy's romance route...:rolleyes:
I a little tired to explain this. But here it again or check this post on
1. I work on first game week. This is base for whole game. I can't start routes before finished it. The game is getting too complicated technically, and if I keep just adding solid routes like I did for Jessy, I'll mess all game.
2. I haven't work on game around half a year, so yep, you don't see any changes. But all spring I will be work full time, so I hope development go faster. And hope more if I will find enough support.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
So can you tell me how much the romantic path offers compared to the other paths. With the search function I found different stuff but always someone says its outdated or changed... so i dont know what to believe anymore :D

Can we have a romantic path with NO ntr/cheating/sharing/cuckold ?

Or is ntr, cheating and sharing involved in every route ?

From the comments here I understand that pervert and dominant route all have some ntr, cheating and sharing in them.
I rly dislike ntr, cheating, sharing and cuckold stuff xd

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So can you tell me how much the romantic path offers compared to the other paths. With the search function I found different stuff but always someone says its outdated or changed... so i dont know what to believe anymore :D

From the comments here I understand that pervert and dominant route all have some ntr, cheating and sharing in them.
i just downloaded the game and installed the gallery mod unlocker and saw it there,if im not mistaken there are only 2 scenes on the romantic path with the sister thats it everything else is on the dom/perv route,i havent played the game cause its a bitch to get a certain scene without a walkthrough(which imo its a poor way to make a game but to each their own) so that's that,you decide if its for you.

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
i just downloaded the game and installed the gallery mod unlocker and saw it there,if im not mistaken there are only 2 scenes on the romantic path with the sister thats it everything else is on the dom/perv route,i havent played the game cause its a bitch to get a certain scene without a walkthrough(which imo its a poor way to make a game but to each their own) so that's that,you decide if its for you.
Man, in my opinion you are completely wrong. You accused the developer of lying just because you glimpsed the gallery.
So big green Troll detected.

And your 95%, just 100% bullshit

Romantic routes without any of this staff.
If you read dev post few pages before , you will see that perv and dom it's not only about ntr and so on.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Man, in my opinion you are completely wrong. You accused the developer of lying just because you glimpsed the gallery.
So big green Troll detected.

And your 95%, just 100% bullshit

Romantic routes without any of this staff.
If you read dev post few pages before , you will see that perv and dom it's not only about ntr and so on.
Nice. So the romance route is clean.
I wont even bother with the perv and dom route since they have ntr,cheating,sharing thematics.

Just one thing. How do we get into the romance route ?
Like will the game begin and ask us "If we want romance, perv or dom route" ?

Or is it just choices ? Only if we make the correct choices we can get the romance route ?
If so, are the the romance choices clear ? Like I dont want to pick the wrong choice by accident and go to another route lol

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
I wont even bother with the perv and dom route since they have ntr,cheating,sharing thematics.

Or is it just choices ? Only if we make the correct choices we can get the romance route ?
If so, are the the romance choices clear ? Like I dont want to pick the wrong choice by accident and go to another route lol
As I undestand perv or dom also can be vanila. But ntr and cheeting it's all for perv route.
As for me dom route for Jessy not far from romantic. Just send Mike the fuck away.

All chooses that influence on routed marked by picture. But finished rom route have only Kira. For most of characters all end on first week. And I no see any NTR in game right now, maybe hidden scene with Jessy in perv way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

You have WT on the first page, everything is there. ;)

In the game, you also have choices marked which lead to what (rom, dom, perv, etc.)

Reactions: Limited20

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Unlocked
LS 0.13 for Adept Tier ($25)
Hello, everyone!
As always, you are the very first to get access to the new update. Thank you for you support.
This time Bonus inside archive, so you don't need to download and install it.
Liks:

Open gallery file.

You need put or replace Persistant file here:
For Win Drive with windows\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HornyMonster\LewdStory_0_1
For MAc ** /Library/RenPy/Horny Monster/LewdStory_0_1

Are you going to update walkthrough for new version?

2.50 star(s) 30 Votes