Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What a train wreck.
MC asks every morning, "what will happen to me today", the answer should be, "probably not a lot".
Options are given to the MC, but with only one choice.
Lots of "exception errors" which fortunately you can bypass with the "Ignore" button.
Desperately needs a Walkthrough.
I have played almost every option, but obviously the slightest mistake neutralises the game, its just not good enough a game to merit this amount of hassle.

Sep 21, 2018
Someone know how to star kira romantic route? I'm using the walktrough but dont prooced to the end says i have to spend more time with her

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Someone know how to star kira romantic route? I'm using the walktrough but dont prooced to the end says i have to spend more time with her
First of all. You need to find few pages before hotfix. That will back Sunday in game.
After that try to open Kira route. You just need to meet with her and Nina in wensday. When they moving, help and don't take money. On the next week Kira will come to you.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I've seen ugly characters but this is the only one that managed to kill Freddy krueger, Chucky, Michael Myers
just looking at them
His mother committed suicide with disgust
Every time I see this character I can't stop laughing
Well they all can't be handsome as your avatar pic.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's good, but it has errors and there are days missing and that ruins the game. The patch doesn't work.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Author: thank you for the sissex patch which worked for me. But on reading what others have said, it seems that you cant get anywhere by doing Romantic with Jess, you have to Dominate. Please is this correct? Are there other unwritten rules that you must follow if you want to succeed with anybody else? Thank you

Reactions: HornyMonster-dev
2.50 star(s) 30 Votes