Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
the gallery on the start screen also the gallery on MC computer go to an error message traceback.txt.
View attachment 2491387
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of the wee ones they're so cute
Woah! Good find and REALLY strange that went through testing. I'm confident it wasn't a thing in the first beta release.
An easy fix though, will get that fixed for the public release that will come out next week.

As for that image, I'll look into it. They are a bit different but I think that only happens after the naughty scene is finished which is not included in the replay. Good catch.

Your idea about separating the paths in the gallery is a good idea, I'll add it to my to-do list because it looks neater and prevents confusion. Thanks a lot, BFC 78.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BFC 78

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't want to be a dick here and I know this is never going to happen, but this game would have benefitted so much from a "Gray Path" where you become leader of this organization and corrupt and sluttify these girls, turning them into courtesans, yet you still all love them and care about them, because they mean a lot to you as your harem. Secret Care Cafe does it, Monster Girl Club Bifrost does it, this game would have benefitted from that style of story development so much. But that's okay. I realize hard left or hard right, some people love that definitive choice in their games. But I'm sure for me and other people, we would have appreciated a more complex, split corruption path where you everyone in this game isn't absolutely fucking miserable lol.
so, its the same as dark path. but you tell yourself that you love the prostitutes?

I mean. you are still "corrupting" the girls, which, with the mind control working the way it does... means they are perfectly happy as your sex slaves / prostitutes.

During scenes you can choose to be less cruel. so you can probably just play dark path and choose the less cruel options.

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I like the game so far, playing through the prologue; but goddamn, the MC is so ugly. Not to be offensive or anything but the mc turns me off so much it's kinda making me mad.

• Haha
Reactions: FrosttWinters

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I really enjoy this game. My only grievance is that the dark route gets more scenes. Playing using my v0.10 saves, the good path took 12 days (not wasting any time slot that didn't advance a characters story) to finish all it's content up to v0.12, while the dark path took 18 days to finish all it's content. That's 50% more scenes. I enjoy both the dark route and the good route, but I prefer the good route slightly more and wished it had the same amount of content with each update as the dark route gets. These last to updates Sophie, Lilly, Sarah, Stacy and Felicia had no new events on the good route but some on the dark route, and Hilda had more events on dark route than on the good route.

Also, is there a scene replay ability? There's a gallery, but that only shows a single image, and I would like to replay some scenes without having to replay the whole game again.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I really enjoy this game. My only grievance is that the dark route gets more scenes. Playing using my v0.10 saves, the good path took 12 days (not wasting any time slot that didn't advance a characters story) to finish all it's content up to v0.12, while the dark path took 18 days to finish all it's content. That's 50% more scenes. I enjoy both the dark route and the good route, but I prefer the good route slightly more and wished it had the same amount of content with each update as the dark route gets. These last to updates Sophie, Lilly, Sarah, Stacy and Felicia had no new events on the good route but some on the dark route, and Hilda had more events on dark route than on the good route.

Also, is there a scene replay ability? There's a gallery, but that only shows a single image, and I would like to replay some scenes without having to replay the whole game again.
Thank you.

Recently we've tested this. I always thought the Good Paths had more content, after replaying the game we came to the conclusion that although the Dark Path has more events, the Good Path has bigger events.

In any case, today's update should balance things out quite a bit because the Good Path has some really big scenes for the characters you named (Excluding Felicia, she'll be up next in 0.14 as she came in second place in the Good Path poll.) We try to keep stuff as balanced as we can.

As for the gallery, If you are a completionist, your gallery may be missing a few events. Many of these are Mild/Wild variations of sex events, some are triggered by making different choices. About half of them would be Good/Dark Path events, which can only be accessed by playing those routes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LewdTownAdventures-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Jamleng

sexwant

Oct 7, 2017
I've done everything I could do, but no matter how many times I sleep in my house I just can't trigger Stellas or Principals events. Is this a bug?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Town Adventures [v0.13.2] update only

The patches may break your game, use at your own risk.

Win/Linux: v0.13 -> v0.13.2
- - -

Win/Linux: v0.12.2 -> v0.13
- - -

Mac: v0.12.2 -> v0.13
- - -

Last edited:

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
How to proceed with the Principal event? I am stuck at "Visit the teacher lounge after day 95+"
I am already at day 130 and completed all the other events.
I am on the dark path

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I've done everything I could do, but no matter how many times I sleep in my house I just can't trigger Stellas or Principals events. Is this a bug?
I hope not, PM me your save file and I'll gladly check it out.
Usually, when something doesn't trigger, try to complete a bunch of other quests first.
compressed version?
This is already compressed. The normal version is easily over 20GB. this game is quite massive.
Any new NTR scenes in the update?
Uhhh, one NTR scene, one holiday turns into an orgy (Use code: "Thereisnospoon" on the computer), and one MFF or MMFF scene depending on your choices. Also for the NTR haters, there's loads of non NTR stuff available.
How to proceed with the Principal event? I am stuck at "Visit the teacher lounge after day 95+"
I am already at day 130 and completed all the other events
Almost seems the same problem as the player above. Usually, when something doesn't trigger, try to complete a bunch of other quests first. I recall I made no changes whatsoever to the Principal quests so I'm confident it works fine. If you are really far ahead in the game and completed every single other quest, it could be that's something wrong. Please PM me your save and I'll gladly take a look.

I'll keep a close eye on the thread and will improve anything that's out of the ordinary.

Last edited:

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
I like the new update. But I have a minor issue with the overview map. A little bit more contrast on what can be selected and where the mouse is hovering over would be great. The syringes are blending too much into the backround and are hard to see in my opinion.

Reactions: Jamleng

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Okay because I got a little confused xD, there are 2 saves of the game, good and bad and later when I play them, when I meet the boss, I have a choice between the devil and the angel again. What's different about it? :D

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Almost seems the same problem as the player above. Usually, when something doesn't trigger, try to complete a bunch of other quests first. I recall I made no changes whatsoever to the Principal quests so I'm confident it works fine. If you are really far ahead in the game and completed every single other quest, it could be that's something wrong. Please PM me your save and I'll gladly take a look.

I'll keep a close eye on the thread and will improve anything that's out of the ordinary.
i have the same issue in the book i have done everyone apart from the one's that say to sleep at home or in my bed after day 120+ are there any hidden quests i could of missed?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes