thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update finally came out, and consider some addition and change in the game system should I start a new game and play from the beginning or could still continue the previous save without any problem?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Which type of NTR there is in this game? MC share his mom, girlfriend/wife or the girls that fuck?

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Why is it so fukin hard to use a download service that actually fukin works?
Is there a torrent?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
New update finally came out, and consider some addition and change in the game system should I start a new game and play from the beginning or could still continue the previous save without any problem?
Your previous save will work just fine. Having said that, there are quite a few changes in the update, especially in the dialogue with all of the work Xo Mo has put in so a new playthrough could be fun.

Which type of NTR there is in this game? MC share his mom, girlfriend/wife or the girls that fuck?
There are a couple of optional share scenes, nothing really major as of yet. It's not cuckolding if that's what you're looking for.
More of the likes of "bukkake", "FFM threesomes" or a "gangbang". All the naughty scenes have a mild/wild or other choice or can be skipped entirely. So it's very easy to play the game as you wish.

wil pregnancy be added
As of now, there is some pregnancy teasing/hints but no big bellies as of yet...
A lot of it will be added in the next and following versions. Xo Mo really like that stuff and he's very active in writing new scenes.

Reactions: DrWho8248

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Soon enough you will see an 'oji-san' (Auntie, for the English Speaker) and the other you can already get if you use the i-patch...
Oji-san means uncle, and by that the weebo meant some old man, or DILF if you like that better. Same goes for the oni-san, which means brother, and by what he meant some other dudes around the same age or a bit older. Btw Auntie in Japanese is Oba-san.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demiales

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Your previous save will work just fine. Having said that, there are quite a few changes in the update, especially in the dialogue with all of the work Xo Mo has put in so a new playthrough could be fun.

There are a couple of optional share scenes, nothing really major as of yet. It's not cuckolding if that's what you're looking for.
More of the likes of "bukkake", "FFM threesomes" or a "gangbang". All the naughty scenes have a mild/wild or other choice or can be skipped entirely. So it's very easy to play the game as you wish.

As of now, there is some pregnancy teasing/hints but no big bellies as of yet...
A lot of it will be added in the next and following versions. Xo Mo really like that stuff and he's very active in writing new scenes.
Thanks for your reply, I'll start a new game just to see those change. Thank you Xo Mo for helping him

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo and Jamleng

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
seriously guys, give me a torrent please, i can't download. I don't want to download the compressed version because of a loss in quality of images and animations.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thank you for clarifying. Those who are deep into anime and manga know these terms like they know their own shoe size. But there are many of us out here who have not even ONCE held a Manga or Hentai book in their hands.
That's kind of weird, since you seem to be part of a team where the game is using Koikatsu, which was created to emulate anime/manga style looks in games:) But yeah, unless someone is somewhat more knowledgable in at least the manga world, or watches anime with JP dub they would miss this easily I agree.

Reactions: Xo Mo

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
a few quest bugged... says... go to bedroom after xx days, or school, or whatever and Im like okay lets do it, and nothing happens..

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Can someone upload the semi compressed version too
PC - - Partially compressed 1.08gig
MAC -
- Partially compressed 1.07gig

There you go.

That's kind of weird, since you seem to be part of a team where the game is using Koikatsu, which was created to emulate anime/manga style looks in games:) But yeah, unless someone is somewhat more knowledgable in at least the manga world, or watches anime with JP dub they would miss this easily I agree.
Don't worry, I am very much into anime, manga, manhwa, and even hentai, especially the hardcore ones;)
I never watch English dubs either so I'm fully aware of what certain things mean.

There's a ton of irl/anime references in the game and there will be many more to come.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I'm one of the most hard-working devs you'll find and I'm creating one of the coolest games out there for >> FUN <<.
This game is huge and the first 10 pages of this thread are mostly a waste of time by now because of all shit-posts and the many many changes that have been made. Just download and play the game to see if you like it, thousands of hours went into creating this.

We are now at version 0.6 with 3700+ images, 450+ animations, and 7+ hours of game time.
Don't pay too much attention to any tags because most naughty scenes have soft/hardcore or can be skipped entirely. All kinks and stuff are >>> OPTIONAL <<< Click on patch notes to find information. Click on dev notes to find even more information.

If you find any bugs, have feedback or idea's in general please let me know either by discord, the forum, or fax.
Looking at the update interval, that seems true, will have to see how it got better in one month.

Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Someone pls could tell me, how to unlock these scenes? Thank you!

In the missing order:

The first one missing is the Good path with Lilly.
Then there's a random blowjob which you'll get in the morning by sleeping with Rose.
Then there's a naughty scene with Luna that you can trigger by talking to her at the bar.
The last one is the mild event with Nani.

Reactions: Adam_Bash
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes