cahyo095

Feb 26, 2020
Currently, we've only got the journal in the game available as a walkthrough.
Maybe later we'll actually write a walkthrough although it takes a lot of time and I feel that it's not really needed just yet.

I've checked it out and it's a bug.
You've chosen the Sophia dark path but later on, you chose the good path for The Boss.
The Emily event is linked to the Sophia good path and that's why it's not triggering.

Since it's the sort of the last event you were missing it's better if I don't break your save file for that.
I'll fix the bug soon-ish. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Thanks for information

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wow...just managed to play from 0 to end of content...aside from some stomach problems there was also a technical one in the end. After finally getting email access i did what everyone would do in order to catch up and started reading from the last to the newest...but the one from big sis came with an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen emai14 is not known.

If you open the email directly it works, but if you use the arrows you get this error.
Oh, and i would like to read my contract, that "attached" file...not really the 100 pages but a summary including the changes, just to know where i really stand in the next update...and maybe a summary of the original unchanged version, just to compare ^^

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Wow...just managed to play from 0 to end of content...aside from some stomach problems there was also a technical one in the end. After finally getting email access i did what everyone would do in order to catch up and started reading from the last to the newest...but the one from big sis came with an error:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 126, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen emai14 is not known.

If you open the email directly it works, but if you use the arrows you get this error.
Oh, and i would like to read my contract, that "attached" file...not really the 100 pages but a summary including the changes, just to know where i really stand in the next update...and maybe a summary of the original unchanged version, just to compare ^^
Thank you for the message and cheers for the bug report. Were you playing the early release by any chance? I fixed the email crash before the public release came out.

Not sure about that 100-page contract, lol. I think the most important part is this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other pages were meant to be readable but that sort of got lost with the angle/zoom out/photoshop.
One of the pages talks about sexual harassment on the job; a joke that XoMo put in which is hilarious considering the circumstances.

Maybe we'll look into opening that attached file for the next version but I can't make any promises.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Lewd-Town-Adventures-0.9-0.9-pc from here.

For example, what is dc32? The successor page was that last minute thing, but especially for my harem route i want to see the changes made by pam and the original rules considering my grils, my kids, my family, ... are there consequences for shooting other recruiters, drugging the scientists and madame, burning don in his office, kicking dad through the window, ...the relevant details ;)

Dec 15, 2017
Strange, I only know of older saves that can give certain issues.

I am having that mixed route as well. Basically before choosing to side with/again the boss, I cleared all of Sophia content. In my save, Sophia was saved once by the detective but the continuation event show that she was still kidnapped and turn into her father sex slave (MC follow the biker helmet guy > get hit > get capture and forced to she sophia get rapped)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm happy that didnt happen to me...but i had some mixed up stuff there too...for example, i couldnt talk to the helmet guy until sophia was back at home (but i had the hint to do it at least 20 days before sophia got freed), then i followed that guy and got beaten up and james was still free...the second time the undercover cops failed.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Here's a question, does the story change or is the story affected in anyway by choosing cuck choices? Or is there plans of having them effect the story progression in the future?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Searched for Fan Sig and Fan Signature but didn't see a post about it so I'm just swiping yours :p

Fan Sig

This makes you the official first fan on the F95 forums with a signature.
That's really awesome. Thank you for doing that!

Here's a question, does the story change or is the story affected in anyway by choosing cuck choices? Or is there plans of having them effect the story progression in the future?
No, sorry. I don't think so. It's a lot of extra work and not really my expertise. Aside from a few optional scenes this is not a cuck game and is more geared towards either building a full-on harem or becoming the world's greatest brothel owner.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Jul 28, 2021
I have every girl but Emily and Sarah at "this is it for the game" but I can't trigger the scene I need to progress thos 2 any ideas what I'm doing wrong (the scene I need is meeting Emily in her room)

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have every girl but Emily and Sarah at "this is it for the game" but I can't trigger the scene I need to progress thos 2 any ideas what I'm doing wrong (the scene I need is meeting Emily in her room)
That's because the Emily scene belongs to the Sophia good path although you picked the dark path earlier in the game.
It's a known bug and I'll get it solved soon-ish. Sorry about that.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
so after meeting Nina, talking to her and finding out she's 19... right.

I wonder how this game would look like without rule 7 :LOL:

"ok guys so this is Nina, she's 7 years old, today I add an update where you can basically make babies with her and her mother, then you can make the babies pregnant, then the father joins (optional, NO EVIL NTR HERE!!) then you and the father can mix and match, later if the player have chosen the dark path he can sell the babies to the lab, but don't worry because the babies will grow into adults very fast, no one wants to fuck a baby forever am I right? *fist bump*"

I went too far didn't I? still made me laugh...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
What are you talking about? She is twice as big as her mom, no way she could fall under that stupid rule 7 at all ^^
It would be something else if the mother had her built ;)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Before she got kidnapped? In her room next to your family house. And i thinke there were 2 scenes in school.
After the kidnapping she is more or less out of the game...you trigger some events with cutscenes and later you meet her a few times by talking to lil sis, but at the current development she is not directly available anymore...at least not in the harem route, dunno about the whore route, i dont do whores.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes