Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Go to the beach, walk to the park, her trailer is there.

Like I said I think I've visited every location (possibly twice) and it doesn't pop when visiting the training room.
Thanks a lot, found the issue. Sorry about that.

how many new ntr scenes in this update?
One.

Reactions to 0.12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers for the nice summary, always very fun to read those. You're right about Chloe, lol.

I'll also check out what's up with the Principal hint.
The bar scene triggers after meeting Roxy in Massagy Massage, I could make that a tad clearer I guess.

I also hope you spotted a bunch of the new changes in the code that were implemented thanks to you. You've been credited in the patch notes. Thanks a lot.

*Snippy Snip*
EDIT: Actually, it's looking like anything to do with my "Old house" isn't triggering, anymore.
That sounds kinda impossible. If you weren't able to figure it out, feel free to send your save and I'll gladly check out what's going on.

How much money is needed to buy the house?!?!?
About 750k after the housing crisis which you'll get automatically during the story.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Has there been any saves or gallery unlocks added? cuz i could find any when i looked but wanted to ask

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Has there been any saves or gallery unlocks added? cuz i could find any when i looked but wanted to ask
Gallery unlocker for 0.12. Should work on later versions though won't know until you try.
This does use code introduced in Ren'Py 7.4.7 so older versions of this game won't work with the commands renpy.mark_label_seen() and renpy.mark_image_seen()

Don't know why the Ren'Py version isn't in credits seeing as it's the game engine running this but 0.12 is on Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801.
sad_renpy_tom.png
Made with

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Thanks a lot for the report. That Natalie one does trigger, but the journal does not seem to update for some reason. Especially with older saves it looks like it can cause issues. It's not a major issue but does look sloppy. It's fixed in my current build, might upload it later but I'm kinda waiting to see if more things get found so I only have to do that once.
Okay, but what is the event? Is this from a previous update? Because I can't get any scenes to trigger in Natalie's room on this update.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay, but what is the event? Is this from a previous update? Because I can't get any scenes to trigger in Natalie's room on this update.
I'll get a fixed version up in 24 hours. Those events in her room were available in the last update as well so it could be that you've already done them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ebrietas

Jul 15, 2018
Okay, so I played the game a little bit, and by little bit, I mean only the light path and some of the dark path, and I have some thoughts on the dark path, which is fine, but I did not get too far into the dark path because it was boring for me, and I did abandon it in the middle, so I am not the best judge of that path.

So now for the light path, it's okay, I'm not that far into the game to say it's good, but that could change once I finish my light path MC.

And now for the thing I really want to discuss: the game's MC. He is the ugliest piece of dog shit I have ever seen in my life of playing H-games, so dev, if you wanted to make the MC hateable, you did it perfectly.

Even after his face change, he still looks ugly as shit, not dog shit, so that's an improvement. I wouldn't mind if the prologue was changed so that instead of being hit by a car, we as players have the option to take a different path that changes the entire story.

The change I would like to see is that instead of being hit by a car, he is insulted so badly that he breaks, and then he gets a rope and decides to meet the afterlife, and then it cuts to the best character in the game.

Chad is the glue that holds this game together; he is the single best character in the game. I wouldn't mind if the MC died in the light/dark path, and it was later revealed that it was Chad who was the main character all along.

So now for my final thoughts, I like the light path and I also think the dark path is boring in the beginning if it changes later in the game I would still not care now the MC of this game is Dog shit in appearance he is ugly as shit in the entire game even after his appearance change I would not care if he dies and this games best character is Chad his story needs to be expanded no you know what Chad needs a game for himself that guy great

Is it unfair for me to judge the MC only based on his looks? Yes, but that's reality; people like attractive and beautiful things and dislike ugly things, and the MC is dog shit in appearance. I don't care about inner beauty or the fact that he might be a good person; he's not it for me.

Well, that's all I can say.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Okay, so I played the game a little bit, and by little bit, I mean only the light path and some of the dark path, and I have some thoughts on the dark path, which is fine, but I did not get too far into the dark path because it was boring for me, and I did abandon it in the middle, so I am not the best judge of that path.

So now for the light path, it's okay, I'm not that far into the game to say it's good, but that could change once I finish my light path MC.

And now for the thing I really want to discuss: the game's MC. He is the ugliest piece of dog shit I have ever seen in my life of playing H-games, so dev, if you wanted to make the MC hateable, you did it perfectly.

Even after his face change, he still looks ugly as shit, not dog shit, so that's an improvement. I wouldn't mind if the prologue was changed so that instead of being hit by a car, we as players have the option to take a different path that changes the entire story.

The change I would like to see is that instead of being hit by a car, he is insulted so badly that he breaks, and then he gets a rope and decides to meet the afterlife, and then it cuts to the best character in the game.

Chad is the glue that holds this game together; he is the single best character in the game. I wouldn't mind if the MC died in the light/dark path, and it was later revealed that it was Chad who was the main character all along.

So now for my final thoughts, I like the light path and I also think the dark path is boring in the beginning if it changes later in the game I would still not care now the MC of this game is Dog shit in appearance he is ugly as shit in the entire game even after his appearance change I would not care if he dies and this games best character is Chad his story needs to be expanded no you know what Chad needs a game for himself that guy great

Is it unfair for me to judge the MC only based on his looks? Yes, but that's reality; people like attractive and beautiful things and dislike ugly things, and the MC is dog shit in appearance. I don't care about inner beauty or the fact that he might be a good person; he's not it for me.

Well, that's all I can say.
Hiya, thanks for taking the time to comment and glad you're liking Chad. The game is designed to start off a bit slowly while getting more interesting the more one plays. For instance, there are multiple Dark/Good paths and they can get pretty wild, more locations open up, more character interactions, more custom stuff, and many other things. It's about 50/50 on players that like or dislike certain paths, but especially Dark Paths can go pretty damn far like not many other games on this whole platform have done.

You're not the first to dislike the appearance of the MC. When the game was in pre-production the idea was to make him super handsome like almost every protagonist is in other types of anime/manga/games but after testing I thought it would be funnier to make him a goofy-looking dude that still has the same base as his old form, better looking but still average.
Mainly inspired by Leisure Suit Larry or maybe even someone like Guybrush Threepwood.

Humor is subjective but this game is about 40% comedy, references, parodies, over-the-top, and whatnot for instance Chad or others while going deeper into certain subjects, a bunch of drama here and there, lots of sex and fetishes.

Is every joke a winner? No. But in the end, it's guaranteed that everyone will laugh at some point.
If one doesn't take things too seriously the game should be funny, funky, hot, and can get pretty wild.

Anyway, the game is one of a kind, possibly not for everyone but we've done our utmost best and I'm very happy with how the game is doing. Hope you'll find more enjoyment in the game as the story continues.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
I found a bug in the game. I have 103 days already. I go through some chains and the main character has his own house in them, but I haven't bought it in the game yet. I can't buy it because it costs a lot of money, and I don't have it.
I read that you can buy it after 65 days during the crisis, but how to do it? What chain of quests must be completed to buy a house?

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone have problems getting Hilda to trigger all her events? I keep sleeping in the mansion after day 84 like it says, but nothing automatically triggers like it says in the game.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Anyone have problems getting Hilda to trigger all her events? I keep sleeping in the mansion after day 84 like it says, but nothing automatically triggers like it says in the game.
Usually, it comes down to missing certain events so complete other quests and it will trigger (In this case Rose, day 80).

If players get stuck often at certain points in the game I always update the journal to make things clearer.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Usually, it comes down to missing certain events so complete other quests and it will trigger (In this case Rose, day 80).

If players get stuck often at certain points in the game I always update the journal to make things clearer.
Thanks, for some reason I thought I had to do all of Hilda's before I could do Rose.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'll get a fixed version up in 24 hours. Those events in her room were available in the last update as well so it could be that you've already done them.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Done, here's 0.12.1:

PC:
Mac:
Android:

Minor changes:
- The journal didn’t correctly update for Natalie after visiting her room.
- Luna’s event on day 109 could never trigger depending on certain choices made earlier.
- The gallery got a few small fixes, mainly that the player name will now always show correctly.

(Thanks to vilewe7570 for pointing out the gallery stuff, even going so far as to give the correct code which saves me some time, and that always makes me happy.)
(Also made the journal a tad clearer because Garg22 got stuck which was kinda my fault.)

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This game is a bullshit. I can't really get out of day 58 mission where i have to spill liquid drugs in school pool

vip1vip

Jul 31, 2017
Is it possible to go on the dark path while avoiding NTR or is avoiding NTR exclusive to the good path?

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This is a corruption/drugging girls game, for the first half. If you choose to be on the good path, eventually there will be a way to undo some of the corrupting actions, if you choose to do so. The next update will have some serious progress for everyone on both good and dark paths. I get it that doing certain things may be completely immoral to you, but that's the point. The "LEWD" nature of these adventures...
If you find it too over the top, keep playing and the good path will give you an 'out' eventually, to fix or repay the morality debt you perceive in doing those dark things.
man. I don't care if its immoral or not. I'm stuck there. Here i am in day 108 still wondering how to spill that liquid to school pool. Do you get it?

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes