hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
this game may take place in a fucking depraved world, but the love story between prota and the character nina is so cute. (disregarding the parts where prota dates her with literally every girl in the game) here's an idea for a spin-off game, it could be a vanilla story of prota with nina in an alternative version of the world of this game.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
In a world filled with depravity you yearn for a monogamous relationship. It would be a nice feature but I'm sure a solo route for each girl would give the devs coding nightmares :coffee:

Reactions: Lifeplayer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In a world filled with depravity you yearn for a monogamous relationship. It would be a nice feature but I'm sure a solo route for each girl would give the devs coding nightmares :coffee:
He said spin-off game, not alternate path. I'm not sure it'd be worth trying but a small spin off game is a lot less of a coding nightmare than a massive multi path sandbox.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
He said spin-off game, not alternate path. I'm not sure it'd be worth trying but a small spin off game is a lot less of a coding nightmare than a massive multi path sandbox.
People nowadays are too lazy to read certain details People nowadays are too lazy to read certain details

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Quick question. Are Mild/Wild scene affect Good/Dark path? Or is it there for variation only?
Variety only. Very few choices affect the story overall. So far, I think only Sarah and Sophia can be put on different paths. I can't remember and I'm not going to replay the game to find out.

May 29, 2024
There is also Dark Path for Lilly, but, uh. It's real short.

Or to be a bit more direct about it, if you take the Dark Path for Sophia, you can make a choice about Lilly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for mild/wild, yeah, it's a flavor thing. Mild is things like "I love your cock, it feels so good in my pussy" and Wild is "PUT YOUR FUCKROD IN MY SLUTTY CUNT." You're doing the same stuff with the same people, it's just how they talk about it, themselves, and each other that changes.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
There is also Dark Path for Lilly, but, uh. It's real short.

Or to be a bit more direct about it, if you take the Dark Path for Sophia, you can make a choice about Lilly.

As for mild/wild, yeah, it's a flavor thing. Mild is things like "I love your cock, it feels so good in my pussy" and Wild is "PUT YOUR FUCKROD IN MY SLUTTY CUNT." You're doing the same stuff with the same people, it's just how they talk about it, themselves, and each other that changes.
True.

However, in a couple of select scenes, the WILD option gives an additional menu for where to finish or where to continue: including anal (consensual or forced). This doesn't exist in the Mild playthrough of that sex event.

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
I see thank you for the quick answer! I liked to be Mild with some LIs and Wild with other and wondering if it will affect my chosen path latter on

May 29, 2024
Anything that is majorly path defining is very clearly marked. Choose as your heart (or whatever other body parts are guiding your decision) desires.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I completed all the content in this version (Evil path). But looking at some files in the game, I've seen this image, but I didn't see it in the game.

What should I have done to see this scene?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Is Hilda situation not avoidable? I refused the doctor deal 2 times and the story keep progressing like i'm accepting the deal. Its the same with Rose, I refused her and in the next visit its like i'm accepting it. Wth??

Edit: Alright dropped the game after receiving the photo's.

Last edited:

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
Ssssooooo.... The answer to my question is, YES its unavoidable then.
And "Bad end" really? At least for me "Bad end" is much better rather than "Good end" Where she is alive but becomes the doc/organization plaything and MC must do anything they order lol

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The first 12 days are prologue.
Days 12-40 are early game. If you want wholesome, keep playing. It gets there.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I completed all the content in this version (Evil path). But looking at some files in the game, I've seen this image, but I didn't see it in the game.

View attachment 3837367

What should I have done to see this scene?
The Dark Path has quite a few sub-routes, in this case give Stacy to Don to unlock an alternative path for her.

Ssssooooo.... The answer to my question is, YES its unavoidable then.
And "Bad end" really? At least for me "Bad end" is much better rather than "Good end" Where she is alive but becomes the doc/organization plaything and MC must do anything they order lol
This game is quite massive and contains 3 chapters. You are pretty much still at the early game.
To find out how Hilda plays out, you're going to need to see how her story develops because you've only seen like 10% of it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes