4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
No matter how interesting the game is later on, if you makes the player (at least for me lol) lost interest early, and that is it.
Well i'm already deleted the game though lol, So i'll wait till next update to try to play it again.
Good luck.

xjgg94zhuai

Aug 5, 2023
Please tell me how many Hilda scenes will be included in the next update. I love this mature woman and can't wait to see her fall :love::love:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Is it netorare or netori? someone tell me to play xd
It's choose your flavor of poison.

Light Side - Netori, Only your dick can save these poor unfortunate girls, go ahead, make your choice, it won't cost much since the game is free.
Dark Side - Netorare, Your goal is to be the very best pimp, like no one ever was, whoring them out is your real test, to train them to be enjoyed by all men is your cause.

flashi99

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hello,

I'm currently playing chapter 3 and ended up with the same issue as some others namely, Sophie is in the school in lockdown, but also in the mansion in bed in a coma.
I started a completely fresh with version 0.14.5, so it seems this bug is still present.
Would it be possible to fix the following save or explain what I can do to fix this and maybe others in the future? (Or maybe an ingame option to fix the corresponding flag, if it is not otherwise fixable/unavoidable)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lifeplayer

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hello,

I'm currently playing chapter 3 and ended up with the same issue as some others namely, Sophie is in the school in lockdown, but also in the mansion in bed in a coma.
I started a completely fresh with version 0.14.5, so it seems this bug is still present.
Would it be possible to fix the following save or explain what I can do to fix this and maybe others in the future? (Or maybe an ingame option to fix the corresponding flag, if it is not otherwise fixable/unavoidable)

Thanks in advance
Hi there! I apologize, but I've checked your save file and I can't find any trace of Sophia/Lilly's Good Path.
I've replayed through the university events and she's not showing up on any images either.

This leads me to believe it was a visual glitch somewhere but I still am not able to replicate it.
Perhaps it's because of an old persistent save file? Do you remember what event it was where she showed up? If so I can dive deeper into it and fix it for the coming release.

Last edited:

flashi99

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Hi there! I apologize, but I've checked your save file and I can't find any trace of Sophia/Lilly's Good Path.
I've replayed through the university events and she's not showing up on any images either.

This leads me to believe it was a visual glitch somewhere but I still am not able to replicate it.
Perhaps it's because of an old persistent save file? Do you remember what event it was where she showed up? If so I can dive deeper into it and fix it for the coming release.
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I checked another save and you are right it only seems to be a problem with the visual.
I attached a save from just before moving into chapter 3, just sleep in the MCs house and go to the school classroom, there you can see Sophia in the visual showing all the girls sitting in their banks.

Thanks again for your time and your amazing game. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamleng

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I checked another save and you are right it only seems to be a problem with the visual.
I attached a save from just before moving into chapter 3, just sleep in the MCs house and go to the school classroom, there you can see Sophia in the visual showing all the girls sitting in their banks.

Thanks again for your time and your amazing game. :)
Thanks a lot, solved for the next update.

How much MC controlled maledom
A LOT, MC kinda starts of as a wimp though so it may take some time to get there.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Zulbel

May 11, 2018
Can t wait to see the last update monday, whatever the result you did a great game, thx for your work.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Can t wait to see the last update monday, whatever the result you did a great game, thx for your work.
What comes out for our Subscribers on Monday is a beta early access version, missing some scenes and custom events we simply could not get done in time for the deadline...

If you see anything prior to Monday evening, it may very likely be a broken beta/alpha test version.

We're doing our best to prevent leaks of the paid subscriber early access version. We just hope to hell the incomplete bug-ridden copy currently in the hands of our testers will never become publicly posted here (like what happened for 0.12 Alpha -- SMH... What a nightmare that was).

The last thing we want is any of our fans and players to install a broken, missing-scene copy from this site. Not again.

If you see any update here on the first page prior to Monday evening, please question it.

Officially, the Public Release version (which will have 5-6 extra events and a hugely revised gallery, tons of improvements throughout the game, and be the official final release) will not be available until SEPTEMBER 5th.

But things happen.

If you see an update on Monday and download a version that is labeled anything except version 0.14.5, it's likely an Alpha or a Beta with game-breaking bugs.

Any errors or bugs you encounter in such versions will not be on us. We have been fixing them as soon as they are reported by our testers for the official releases on .

With respect, as the writer and animator who (along with Jamleng) has spent the past 9 months sweating over every event and grinding 10+ hours a day on the story and art... Please keep all of the above in mind.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes