shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Because I like this game and want to call out things I DON'T like with this development like the lies about beta versions and final versions.
Telling us how "big" the game is and how he added 8000+ images but others have proved that he counts the animations (they are single images after one another that together is 1 "animation" instead of using videos like other developers.
How he keeps doing polls and that Hilda always win but ignores creating more content, no one liked the stupid side characters and the polls show it but he still creates content for them instead of focusing on what his paying supports want.
Focus on creating a few well done characters instead of 47(!!!!) lames ones!

To both Jamleng and Xo Mo, focus on what your supporters want if you want to make money (seeing as you ask for it you want some) and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, add the game to other sites then subscibestar that site is a pain when it comes to payments...

You get some of my cash and I leak the game so others can enjoy it now because I doubt you add anything more in september and I do really like this game but when I see such a wasted potential I just get a bit sad.

But you guys do what you guys want, I have my own games to develop and I learn from these things, peace out!

- Lewd-Town-Adventures-0.99-pc.zip 2.80 GB
That's the most tragic Comment i've ever read. If every Dev would listen to what the Supporters want then we won't be seeing any AVN finished, besides that any Dev have their own Vision of their own Game how it unfolds, what Scenes they want to implement etc. etc. Cliché or not i don't give 2 craps -> Create your own Game and see how someone else Shits on it just because it involves something that someone doesn't like.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Let's calm down for now with the endings xD
I had the same reaction as you guys but it is not entirely unfeasible if you count small variations of text for certain characters to count as an ending. Just saying.

Anyway I played an early update of this game back when the vision was different for the game (I believe I stopped playing when the mother has been reintroduced) and I liked it so it is always a pleasure seeing a project finished on here and worth paying for.

Something to look forward to in september.

Saw the pregnancy tag and until the new tags are not implemented I need to ask. What pregnant content is there?
Actual pregnant content or just impregnation flavoured text? I mean can I expect to see some preggo bellys? :HideThePain:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
180+ ENDINGS?!???
I bet those are ending fragments, and you compile your endings from those fragments.
Aka, each girl has a couple of epilogues depending on your choices.
and when you get to the end it shows you the appropriate to your run epilogues for each girl.
possibly with a few combos like "mom and sisters pregnant" or "sisters but no mom"
still, it takes time to make so many variants.

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
v0.99
- 70+ remade events.

What does this mean? A complete change of an event or simply an improvement in graphics? I'm starting to see devs remove content based on a few whiners so remake/remade is always a red flag to me.

EDIT: Welp, from this post it appears it is only improving graphics and posture for the existing scenes, very well. Congratz finshing this devs, I can finally give the game a try.

Last edited:

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
What is the name of that tool for Renpy games that allows us to watch events and other stuff? I've seen someone here talking about it ages ago, I've used it and it is great. But now I lost it and now I don't even remember the name. :p

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well congrats on getting it done, pretty solid pace, only 4 years and it feels like a full game.

Bit sad Sophia never properly woke up so didn't get to go out with a band rather than just being perma cryoed, she was my favourite girl in this I think.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Jamleng You Guys still have 1.0 to release in Sep. but what about after that time, did you made any Plans for a new Project after i'd say a long deserved break ? I'm genuinely curious where you go after Lewd Town.

Nevermind that, i've overlooked the last Sentence in your Post - i genuinely can't wait what you Guys come up with :)

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I bet those are ending fragments, and you compile your endings from those fragments.
Aka, each girl has a couple of epilogues depending on your choices.
and when you get to the end it shows you the appropriate to your run epilogues for each girl.
possibly with a few combos like "mom and sisters pregnant" or "sisters but no mom"
still, it takes time to make so many variants.
There are 3 "true endings" for the game, and the game has about 60 characters involved in the plot; each character gets a sequence with scenes and lore on each ending; so yeah, about 180 endings.

Reactions: harem.king
Apr 2, 2018
v0.99
- 70+ remade events.
- 45+ new events.
- 180+ endings added to the game.
- 8000+ images. - 1000+ animations.
- 550+ pages of new dialogue.
- A bunch of new music and sound effects.
- 4 custom requested scenes.
- And much more!

v0.14.5
- 4 Christmas events got added throughout the game for a total of 39 animations and 441 images.
What? :unsure: o_O

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes