bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdTownAdventures-0.99
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4nk1

Mar 5, 2024
How each character's story plays out all depends on the choices you've made during the game.
??? Did you play your game?
Because I make a "Choices" that refuse doctor deal about MC mother and shes still becoming the doc plaything and MC became her dog.

I know its my fault for believing in you and play the game (again) *sigh*

Welp. Congrats to the dev you managed to make me lost interest in the game (again) and dropped the game (again) lol

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Alright so. v0.99 is the end of the game. but it is also quite a bit buggy.
so i advise caution and possibly waiting.
also, if you load a save, avoid the mansion until you do everything else.
also avoid the school.
after you do everything other than school and mansion. do school. and repeat.
only when mansion is the only remaining option do the mansion.

Mar 3, 2023
Judging by comments, final release got lot of bugs and, well, it is to be expected with such a big update. I guess the best option if you want to have good expirience is to wait until public release when all/most bugs will be fixed. And I will wait...)

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Is it odd I wished for more cheating scenes with Regina? I honestly hate the loli build Nina and other characters have, but a dwarf sized woman that was stacked as hell was a relationship I didn't know I wanted. Made it a bit better what a nympho she was. Sad she didn't get much more than ending slide scenes added.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
When I last played this game, back in the before-times, you could only do the dark path of basically sex slavery. Was the good path ever added (I remember it was promised)?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes