Mar 3, 2023
Judging by comments, final release got lot of bugs and, well, it is to be expected with such a big update. I guess the best option if you want to have good expirience is to wait until public release when all/most bugs will be fixed. And I will wait...)

Reactions: AhrimanH

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Is it odd I wished for more cheating scenes with Regina? I honestly hate the loli build Nina and other characters have, but a dwarf sized woman that was stacked as hell was a relationship I didn't know I wanted. Made it a bit better what a nympho she was. Sad she didn't get much more than ending slide scenes added.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
When I last played this game, back in the before-times, you could only do the dark path of basically sex slavery. Was the good path ever added (I remember it was promised)?

MyKream

Jan 10, 2024
Resumed my playthrough from 0.145 to 0.99 , I got the NTR ending (I think)
The end credit where the fate of every character in the book got shown was pretty nice.
Now I just wanna get the Dark ending, I wonder how. maybe I'll also play the Good path if I get the Dark ending.
I kinda enjoyed playing this game. It's pretty Good.

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
The good path is bug cant proceed to chapter 3 the sophia scene doesnt trigger all the events are done only visit sophia on day 108 and day 116 is bugged

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Kinda meh they have supporters wait till the 20th for a bugfix when this latest release seem to have so severe game-breaking bugs that doesn't let you proceed after like 3 chapters.

• Angry
Jan 31, 2018
Kinda meh they have supporters wait till the 20th for a bugfix when this latest release seem to have so severe game-breaking bugs that doesn't let you proceed after like 3 chapters.
Jamleng is on vacation the supporters arent complaining, the game got leaked here 20th isnt that far away. Besides the game is going to go public for free on the 5th of September.

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Jamleng is on vacation the supporters arent complaining, the game got leaked here 20th isnt that far away. Besides the game is going to go public for free on the 5th of September.
Its more of a disadvantage for them tbh. The point of a beta is for player to test and submit bug reports but if players currently can't proceed past chapter 3, there is bound to be a huge chunk of the game that cannot be accessed and therefore not tested.

So that means, that even the bugfix on the 20th likely won't fix a whole lot past chapter 3.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Wow great. Cant finish sophia thing cause the university is closed after the principal. Which it forced me to do. Now everything says i need to finish everything else. Except i cant. Cause i cant enter university.
i had this issue too, my workaround was reloading my save from the previous build (luckily i still had it, ill attach the file) i prioritized Sophia. your only other option seems to be waiting for a fix from the dev. maybe there is another way, i dont know im not going to waste too much time trouble shooting.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes