Vnovel10

Sep 21, 2018
I have a problem with the game, I don't know if it has a solution from what I've read, no one has had it or maybe it's something I've done myself, when starting the game it doesn't matter that I haven't started the game being in the menu screen my mouse and keyboard start sending ghost commands and the game is the only one that reacts to them, I was playing a battle chest while configuring and starting the game and I noticed that many of the options moved by themselves or were activated and deactivated by themselves I didn't give it importance since I use tab + alt to switch between windows and it usually happens that when you press them they move something inside the window, but when I started the game it wouldn't stop advancing as if the AUTO was activated but it wasn't I activated and deactivated it to test but it kept advancing and where I put the mouse pointer it was activated without using the click, I removed the pointer from the window using only the keyboard but it continued the same it didn't fix it... I already checked for a virus on my computer and nothing the problem of the ghost commands are only noticeable with the game open and they only affect the game and nothing else.

Forget it, the problem was my controller connected to the PC. Seriously, I spent 4 hours looking for everything I could to fix this... I want to die...
If this happens to someone here is a possible problem

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Groundslam

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
where is the new location that was opened at the mansion?
is it the office?
i have no more things to do and its already day 148

Reactions: anonimiyt

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
You don't hit the review tab. You gotta click the star rating you want to give it at the top right (to the right of the game's tags), and then you can write your review.
the starts werent appearing for me, now they are available, thanks :D

Reactions: O&M's
Nov 22, 2018
Can someone give me a summed up version of the Dark NTR path? I just want to know how bad it gets with Gary and if we get to kill him eventually.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
How to complete all 3 Paths:

GOOD: Choose any choice not marked as DARK or NTR.

DARK: Choose paths marked DARK and avoid any marked NTR.

NTR: Choose paths marked DARK and always choose SHARING or NTR whenever the option exists.

Sarah, Lily, and Sophia all have paths separate from the main story. If you choose Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent dark path. If you avoid Dark options for them, they will be on their own independent good path.
Hi there, apologies for the dumb question, Could you please explain the 3 Options a bit?

Good Path = Harem + Pragnancy I know

Dark Path = ? + ?

NTR = well, its obvious.

So, then it begs the question: if you want to have a harem ( good path ) and still take over the organization without having to pimp out your girls, would dark and good go together, or what kind of playthrough would that entail?

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
Let me guess, you wanted a relationship with your sister but she denied you, so you think every relationship with sisters are the exact same? My sister got married. No I was never cucked because I never wanted to be with her in that way. Even pretending if she wanted to, is irreelevent. In the beginning of LTA, yes the MC loves Rose, but as a brother. He wants her to be happy, and doesn't think Chad is the right person for that. Cucking is about how you feel, not how the other person feels. Given what you say, she's cucking herself because she's the one denying her ability to love the person she loves. Does MC feel loss and longing when she's with Chad? I always thought it was disappointment, knowing she could do better, and considering she was an over-achiever, 'selling' herself way short.

But I guess with your personal trauma, you just cannot see anything the way it is, only through your fractured lens.
"Let me guess, you wanted a relationship with your sister but she denied you" WRONG i will not give my personal family information for you but know this, i don't have sisters.
"My sister got married. No I was never cucked because I never wanted to be with her in that way." your personal life and your problems, or not problems, are yours, im talking about a game here please remember that fiction/reality.
"Cucking is about how you feel, not how the other person feels. Given what you say, she's cucking herself because she's the one denying her ability to love the person she loves. Does MC feel loss and longing when she's with Chad? I always thought it was disappointment, knowing she could do better, and considering she was an over-achiever, 'selling' herself way short."
i was talking about the player vision not the mc, but yeah you could consider that she cucked herseft with would still be cucking, i feel like the cucking is more about the player part here because he isn't given a option for avoid such situations to happen.

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
NTR is avoidable though. So, why did this individual choose to be cucked?
i awaes play all routes from VS games that i like just to see what would happen.
first i got the good route or at least try and on this time i try to connect with the characters and the story.
then i do the others without any feeling or connection to anything and view the game as it is, just a number of 0 and 1 in a computer.

i do this because of 2 things

1 im curious and like to see if the story is well developed independent of the route

2 i like to give constructed criticism and for a well build constructive criticism the whole game have to be played.

i don't have a problem with dark routes, my problem in this game is that they appear to be included in the good route.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes