vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
That was dumb of me, my apologies. Fixed (Sorry uploaders).

Version 1.0.2:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Now it's really done though, no more issues.

That was the case for a long time though Renpy found a way and changed the 2GB limit to 4GB. The Android version has been tested and works although some may face problems depending on system used etc.
Uploader Replace it with the old version. PLS, Also Compressed someone.

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
That was dumb of me, my apologies. Fixed (Sorry uploaders).

Version 1.0.2:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Now it's really done though, no more issues.

That was the case for a long time though Renpy found a way and changed the 2GB limit to 4GB. The Android version has been tested and works although some may face problems depending on system used etc.
Yeah man it's a device thing. Unfortunately I can't install an apk over 2 GB. I really want to try this game it looks good

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Yeah man it's a device thing. Unfortunately I can't install an apk over 2 GB. I really want to try this game it looks good
You must be running an older version of Android, I have successfully installed it on my Android phone and several others over 2GB. As the developer of this game has previously said the latest version of renpy is designed to allow APK of upto 4GB. Alternatively download the Windows version and use the latest Joiplay (From their Patron page) to run it.

Reactions: Mehr7ad

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
You must be running an older version of Android, I have successfully installed it on my Android phone and several others over 2GB. As the developer of this game has previously said the latest version of renpy is designed to allow APK of upto 4GB. Alternatively download the Windows version and use the latest Joiplay (From their Patron page) to run it.
Yeah I think Joiplay is the only way for me right now

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LewdTownAdventures-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lifeplayer

scruffy246

Oct 15, 2022
on the good route is there repeatable scenes with the mother? i dont know if im just blind or not, im right before the very end of the game choice

Theorycrafter

Feb 15, 2020
Just finished Good ending. Overall pretty damn pleased but the ending leaves a bit to be desired, with a lot of side characters conclusions being squished into ending frames and the main antagonist going poof anticlimactically.

Reactions: Xypher
May 29, 2024
Choices that lead to NTR are very clearly marked, and thus easily avoidable.

Mostly. There is one semi-exception. You encounter it if you are on Sophie's dark path, and the reason it's a semi-exception is Sophie does get fucked, but you can choose to not watch it.

Drogam

Jul 19, 2024
The fuck, I thought the good path was free from NTR. I just got mailed pictures of the mom in a sex dungeon with the only real choices prior being ones that lead to her death.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes