Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the story is so great down the good path. wholesome with the right amount of frustration as the MC tries to right all the wrongs committed. theirs and his

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you very much for the final version of this massive effort, really great to see such a large game finished even if some of the sub stories were not fully closed.
There were some issues with my save, the dark path worked with some minor issues and the tip to start with anything else before finishing university and mansion related tasks but the the good path was blocked at the university. Fortunately there is a save for this path in this thread so I could finish without a re-start. Maybe I will also give a try to the dark NTR with a re-start.
I also loved the small details like Nemu being in the crowd at the end or Katawa Shoujo being played by Sarah that place this in the larger setting of great AVN. Really appreciate your work and dedication.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Trisula and Xo Mo

ilangmuluu

Sep 2, 2024
with all the teasing of Hilda pissing, i thought there would be a scene where MC drink her piss just like with Bella or Rose, but there is nothing. WHYYYY??

disappointed-dismay.gif

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
I feel like some of the girls didn't get the attention they deserved and well kinda sad
its over. I feel like the author had more planned but had to rush it to finish it

MK11Scorpion

Aug 24, 2019
Now you've got a new car, maybe ask her out on date again (day 75+), i am stuck right here, all other quest are completed till day 120, can someone help?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Now you've got a new car, maybe ask her out on date again (day 75+), i am stuck right here, all other quest are completed till day 120, can someone help?
there are some stuff that progress the story that the game doesn't tell you about; like the drag race

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
if you're gonna delete my post, explain why. Don't give it the it's offensive warning. I made two posts the other day trying to get someone to calm down and understand the other persons opinion instead of attacking him, so he attacked me. Then I used alot of words to explain to him that some of his examples weren't NTR, and his rage was blinding him from realizing he wasn't being attacked in return. explain to me why that's offensive and "I" am getting such a warning. It looks to me like either someone tattled to play victim or you're just blanket warning. If it's the blanket warning, I can understand that (not agree with but understand)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jamleng

The last 10 days of the game things or events are firing off in the wrong order.
Don't remember which ones because I was getting close to the end and forgot to take screen shots.
I do remember that day 139 or 139+ was one of the events that did not fire off until after something big and then it goes off at day 142 saying what happen was suppose to be before the big event but went after.

Batman123XD

May 21, 2023
If the mod/admin is reading this, I would like to thank you for the time and effort to warn us. This will not happen again.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
if you're gonna delete my post, explain why. Don't give it the it's offensive warning. I made two posts the other day trying to get someone to calm down and understand the other persons opinion instead of attacking him, so he attacked me. Then I used alot of words to explain to him that some of his examples weren't NTR, and his rage was blinding him from realizing he wasn't being attacked in return. explain to me why that's offensive and "I" am getting such a warning. It looks to me like either someone tattled to play victim or you're just blanket warning. If it's the blanket warning, I can understand that (not agree with but understand)
It a mass delete, not just you got that message. Everyone that participated got it. The mods/admins just don't want the argument to go any further without end but instead should just focus on the game.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
Well, this is the first time I got any of my posts deleted. Though it was about a week after I posted so I guess the conversation just kept on revolving around what was and wasn't NTR then. I can understand that, because it probably would have continued on for a long while if it wasn't stopped. Oh well...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
It a mass delete, not just you got that message. Everyone that participated got it. The mods/admins just don't want the argument to go any further without end but instead should just focus on the game.
to be honest, he never replied again after my second response, so he either understood that i wasn't countering his argument or he just didn't care anymore. I think they were technically talking about the NTR nuances about "this" game, but yes I do think it spiraled out of control

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If the mod/admin is reading this, I would like to thank you for the time and effort to warn us. This will not happen again.
Well, this is the first time I got any of my posts deleted. Though it was about a week after I posted so I guess the conversation just kept on revolving around what was and wasn't NTR then. I can understand that, because it probably would have continued on for a long while if it wasn't stopped. Oh well...
to be honest, he never replied again after my second response, so he either understood that i wasn't countering his argument or he just didn't care anymore. I think they were technically talking about the NTR nuances about "this" game, but yes I do think it spiraled out of control
If you want to talk about this subject then go to the OFF-TOPIC forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/off-topic.106/
Just make sure you read the rules for that area.

Reactions: Batman123XD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 1500 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 1188 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lewdtownadv/game
The file MUST be named: archive.1.0.2.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Thank you very much for the final version of this massive effort, really great to see such a large game finished even if some of the sub stories were not fully closed.
There were some issues with my save, the dark path worked with some minor issues and the tip to start with anything else before finishing university and mansion related tasks but the the good path was blocked at the university. Fortunately there is a save for this path in this thread so I could finish without a re-start. Maybe I will also give a try to the dark NTR with a re-start.
I also loved the small details like Nemu being in the crowd at the end or Katawa Shoujo being played by Sarah that place this in the larger setting of great AVN. Really appreciate your work and dedication.
Just finished the dark NTR to get the complete picture but that was really a rough story. So be warned.

I am still missing some gallery entries although I hoped to cover all options, maybe these are variants of some scenes that I did not check.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes