Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I forget, but she was the one who I believe the green haired girl was eating out at the pool after you put the serum in it

LordVader13

Apr 21, 2021
I forget, but she was the one who I believe the green haired girl was eating out at the pool after you put the serum in it
I already talked to her.
At this moment, all the quests say "complet all other quests and visit a newly opened location in the mansion after day 145",
dr Ramoray's says: "visit the breeding labs after day 139+" and Grace's says: "visit the breeding lab during the day (day 139+)
I've visited the lab after that day, already impregnated all the girls available and Grace is nowhere to be found...

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I already talked to her.
At this moment, all the quests say "complet all other quests and visit a newly opened location in the mansion after day 145",
dr Ramoray's says: "visit the breeding labs after day 139+" and Grace's says: "visit the breeding lab during the day (day 139+)
I've visited the lab after that day, already impregnated all the girls available and Grace is nowhere to be found...
this game is weird about not telling you about some events. like the garry event later on; some story events are about finding it somewhere at the right time. Are you sleeping at the mansion?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I already talked to her.
this game is weird about not telling you about some events. like the garry event later on; some story events are about finding it somewhere at the right time. Are you sleeping at the mansion?
Have you downloaded the latest version: 1.0.2 which was updated a few days ago? Or are you playing the version prior to that?

There have been numerous stealth fixes and re-upload patched 1.0.2 versions since the last one was added 2 weeks ago. The issue you mention can be fixed either by downloading and re-installing 1.0.2 or adding a save file and contacting Jamleng

As always, for the LATEST update, it's best to download the free public copy here:

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
Anyone experience the game repeatedly freezing?
Had that, with me it had to do with my mouse polling rate, moving the cursor would lag out the videos.

If that's the case, lower your mouse polling rate to 150hz or less
- or -
be like me and unpack the game and recompile it with renpy 8.3.2 to fix it even with 1000hz mouse polling rate ;)

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
I recently started playing this for the first time (I have a backlog of "Completed" games I'm going through), and yes, this gets better the further you get into it. So far, so good.

Reactions: Xo Mo

joose

Jan 21, 2018
It is kinda weird how multiple times there's people who essentially say "fuck as many women, hell and men as you want" but there's not any gay stuff. Not that I'm saying it needs to be added but I mean all the "You could fuck men" dialogue without the character going "not my thing" does sorta lead to that assumption.

Hell there's not even much FUTA which I'm saying DOES need to be added!! ( -_●)╦╤─▸
Justice for Kathleen!

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes