Jackie718

Jun 25, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

MEGA
Size 1500 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 1188 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lewdtownadv/game
The file MUST be named: archive.1.0.2.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
You are so awesome Estrada777 thank you thank you for porting this one you are my hero

Reactions: Mehr7ad

Mehr7ad

Oct 24, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

MEGA
Size 1500 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 1188 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.lewdtownadv/game
The file MUST be named: archive.1.0.2.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Let's fucking go bro

Reactions: inugamidevil

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Game starts so-so but is actually good and I'm enjoying but ye all the first part need to be redone, there's way too many things unmentioned (like what your work will be or ppl that recognise at first glanse the mc),
furthermore there are few things that need to be fixed, icons shouldn't be clickable when you start an event otherwise you might basically skipping it entirely,
the mojor doesn't have a close dialogue option and the only way for you to get out is by clicking the map, sometimes CG are inconsistent (for exemple during Mary "dissacrament" gloves are sometimes present and other not),
I feel weird about the time event release, once you reach that point you might do also 3 event at once during the same day making the entire process just wait till x for no real reason,
hints are not always accurate, sometimes they mention other ppl totally unrelated to the chain, other times they say to do x however there's nothing in that location and after completing some other event that soecific hint will change.

Hope you still willing to fix it :)

No name :)

Aug 13, 2019
Is it posible, in the final version, to play the pimp route(dark route) without having to share your girls? Or at least not the most important ones like Rose or Hilda.
I may be dumb but I already tried to find answers with the search button and couldn't find anything conclusive.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it posible, in the final version, to play the pimp route(dark route) without having to share your girls? Or at least not the most important ones like Rose or Hilda.
I may be dumb but I already tried to find answers with the search button and couldn't find anything conclusive.
As far as I can see, no they are the most important ones to pimp out and you must share Rose with daddy.
That is what I have read about it, I only play the love route since I hate with a passion ntr crap.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As far as I can see, no they are the most important ones to pimp out and you must share Rose with daddy.
That is what I have read about it, I only play the love route since I hate with a passion ntr crap.
I hate that ntr crap too, but Dark path at the v0.12- 0.13.2 stage was good because at that time the player was not forced to share his family yet...(the storyline allowed it).

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I hate that ntr crap too, but Dark path at the v0.12- 0.13.2 stage was good because at that time the player was not forced to share his family yet...(the storyline allowed it).
Dark path has a NON-Sharing route. You simply have to avoid every choice that mentions "NTR" or "SHARING" in the menu choice text.

That being said, MC does become more misogynistic and manipulative, and the whole point of the organization is to pimp out the girls. Yet, if you avoid all the labeled choice options, as far as I know, you should NOT see any direct depictions of your most important love interests whoring themselves.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dark path has a NON-Sharing route. You simply have to avoid every choice that mentions "NTR" or "SHARING" in the menu choice text.

That being said, MC does become more misogynistic and manipulative, and the whole point of the organization is to pimp out the girls. Yet, if you avoid all the labeled choice options, as far as I know, you should NOT see any direct depictions of your most important love interests whoring themselves.
Thanks for the reply, this is great news. Looks like it's time to go through this game completely. I remember my MC in 0.12-0.13 was not a bad guy even in the Dark route (as far as the plot allowed), well, let's see who he turns into at the end, having escaped the NTR in regards to his family..Either way, both routes (Good/Love and Dark) are more than worth going through.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Xo Mo

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hey Jamleng and Xo Mo , I finally got around to finish the game over several weekends on both routes and I was positively surprised of the length of the game and how enjoyable it was.

Loved the story more in the good route and I loved the sex scenes more in the dark path.

Also I absolutely adored how much you guys leaned into the pregnant fetish in the good route. I believe this game had the most content with it yet that I know of and was a constant theme throughout the playthrough. (Here is hope that this will be a thing in your next project as well. Xo Mo's line in his signature sure gives me hope :p )

For the dark path I thought that the game would get more "gameplay" in which you could capture girls and actually train them, selling them ect. Set the two playthroughs more apart from each other but ultimately it follows the good route and deviates only in key moments.

In the good route Hilda was severly lacking some romance scenes. I know she got her screentime but it more or less was only about dealing with the aftermath of her experiments and try to cope with them. When MC and Hilda finally got together it was like just one scene and thats it unlike Emily who got a ton.

Speaking of Emily. I don't know if the game explained it and/or I missed it but what is the mystery about her?
You get the information that MCs dad never knew about her and we have the scene with the other "emily" who clearly knew the MC in the library. I got the impression that emily or emilys (pural) was some sort of test project from lewd paradise but it was never explored any further.
Also whats with the room rule 34? Do we ever get in there or will it forever be a meme? xD

Anyway I really enjoyed my time with the game. So much so that I feel bad that I can't get myself a legit version of it since subscribestar only accepts credit cards which I don't have.
Pat yourselves on the back, take a break and I will look forward to what you have in store for us in the future.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Hey Jamleng and Xo Mo , I finally got around to finish the game over several weekends on both routes and I was positively surprised of the length of the game and how enjoyable it was.

Loved the story more in the good route and I loved the sex scenes more in the dark path.

Also I absolutely adored how much you guys leaned into the pregnant fetish in the good route. I believe this game had the most content with it yet that I know of and was a constant theme throughout the playthrough. (Here is hope that this will be a thing in your next project as well. Xo Mo's line in his signature sure gives me hope :p )

For the dark path I thought that the game would get more "gameplay" in which you could capture girls and actually train them, selling them ect. Set the two playthroughs more apart from each other but ultimately it follows the good route and deviates only in key moments.

In the good route Hilda was severly lacking some romance scenes. I know she got her screentime but it more or less was only about dealing with the aftermath of her experiments and try to cope with them. When MC and Hilda finally got together it was like just one scene and thats it unlike Emily who got a ton.

Speaking of Emily. I don't know if the game explained it and/or I missed it but what is the mystery about her?
You get the information that MCs dad never knew about her and we have the scene with the other "emily" who clearly knew the MC in the library. I got the impression that emily or emilys (pural) was some sort of test project from lewd paradise but it was never explored any further.
Also whats with the room rule 34? Do we ever get in there or will it forever be a meme? xD

Anyway I really enjoyed my time with the game. So much so that I feel bad that I can't get myself a legit version of it since subscribestar only accepts credit cards which I don't have.
Pat yourselves on the back, take a break and I will look forward to what you have in store for us in the future.
In short: we could have kept going perpetually forever. But we were at the point as developers where burnout starts to happen, where inspiration fades, and where the massive quantity of characters just overwhelms... More was planned, more could have been done, but we decided to wrap it up as best we could for everyone in the game.

My fascination with impregnation stems from my father - who brought over 20 children into this world through various hookups. As well as the book I was given as a young man going through puberty that explicitly detailed a young woman's discovery of how it feels to be inseminated, to sense the gestation of her child, to give birth, and desperately wish to repeat it all after recovering from the experience. IDK what the book was, since that was a long, long time ago in a city far, far away... It altered and forged my desire to become a father, to find a lifemate and mate our loins off. Sadly, unfulfilled. I am childless and single.

Hilda could definitely have had more H-scenes. 3 more were written, but they were merged into the ones we got, due to time constraints. Emily's mystery - how some antagonists are aware of her and others are not - is through... the deceptions of Don and his nephew. It's INFERRED, but not stated blatantly, that Don sent Gary to spy on and eventually abduct MC. Thus, Gary and Don know of Emily, but not her name. They do not consider a young girl of any significant importance, so they disregard her. The library surprise is simply an easter egg to jump-scare the player. I had an idea to use her, but that got tossed when we decided to end the game. Simply put: she's MC's half-sister, born and raised in the mansion, instructed to avoid MC at all costs.

The Rule34 room is a tease, never to be fulfilled. Blue-balled: sorry, not sorry. ;)

TheMayflower

May 7, 2024
Just finished both routes, very nice story, though it seems that the dark route epilogue is a little buggy if you release the girls from the milking and if you fix Tanya, she gets unfixed magically.

I like the light route better cause more pregnancy, but I also wanted to corrupt all the girls. Maybe in your future projects you could have a "Grey" where you're willing to do some dirty things to get yourself more girls but still not pimp them out as objects. Something like corrupting the girls to be your own personal harem of sluts or something.

Also dark route girls clothing definitely were more spicy

LordVader13

Apr 21, 2021
Nice game!!
But I got stuck: it says to visit the breeding lab but when I select it, first appears an error which I "ignore", then it doesn't progress... The girls are pregnant (I can't do anything to them) and that's it... All other quest are depending on that one but it doesn't evolve... Help...someone...? Thx

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Nice game!!
But I got stuck: it says to visit the breeding lab but when I select it, first appears an error which I "ignore", then it doesn't progress... The girls are pregnant (I can't do anything to them) and that's it... All other quest are depending on that one but it doesn't evolve... Help...someone...? Thx
that questline involves the green haired girl's friend. have you talked to her yet?

4.10 star(s) 103 Votes