Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Is there Mom and Sis NTR in this game? Can other men fuck Hilda, Rose and Emily while the MC watches helplessly?
Dark Route only - NTR is optional but available. And yes, in the NTR Dark route, MC is cucked hard.

If players do not want that it is aviodable on Dark Route. It does not exist at all on the Good Route.

peterray

Jul 8, 2023
i can't take it anymore...at week 95 am i close to fucking ramoray?
are there even ramoray scenes?
still enjoying the game either way though

Last edited:

FuckMyMomNSis

Dec 6, 2023
Dark Route only - NTR is optional but available. And yes, in the NTR Dark route, MC is cucked hard.

If players do not want that it is aviodable on Dark Route. It does not exist at all on the Good Route.
How to activate the dark route? Is it activated automatically through your choices?

Reactions: vilewe7570

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
4 months... Dev better be hiding from the feds...
Feds? nah. We're making an update that is 200%+ larger than any before. It will be the END of the game.

In the next week or so, a Christmas release will drop with a new event. It will also have about a dozen REMADE earlier scenes.

We are neither slacking nor milking. We are working 8+ hours every single day to get as much as we can done. We've even hired a new employee to help render, so the pace of progress is increasing, believe it or not.

Most of it is written, a good chunk of it is rendered, and more yet to be completed. Remember, we have 50+ characters in the game and we pride ourselves for QUALITY, so you won't see a cheap synopsis montage like some devs do. We are adding lewd events, sex scenes, dark and light, more lore for the characters, as well as an ending for everyone we hope will satisfy you all... and make you fall out of your chair laughing.

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
i can't take it anymore...at week 95 am i close to fucking ramoray?
are there even ramoray scenes?
still enjoying the game either way though
Well, subscribers have access to some custom events that premium members paid to have made. A couple include Ramoray. She will get what "cums" to her in the end... one way or another.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Thanks! Haven’t played that far yet. I’ve only unlocked the first Sis NTR scene with Rose. Hope there’s lots of Mom NTR content ahead.
There arent too many, but those from 0.14 are hot as hell; really excited for the new update, even being the last one (and probably going out only in January).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Town Adventures [v0.14.5] [Jamleng Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14.2 -> v0.14.5 [83,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Happy holidays everyone! This is a small Christmas update for the fun of it which some might like and others won't.
I personally think they're pretty cool.

For returning players that want to check them out:
  • During day 30+ in the living room (Hilda's house) a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 90+ while visiting the bar a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 100+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 120+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
For the newcomers, you'll stumble upon them eventually while playing the game like normal.

Just a random message to say that we're working very hard on the mother of all updates. It's currently already bigger than the last one was but since it's going to be the final update with loads of new content and visual upgrades throughout the game it's going to take a while.

Not only does it contain loads of new events/stories and endings but also reworks of earlier scenes are not up to our standards but we're working hard to bring them up to par to the quality of what we want it to be. Stay tuned because it took a lot of our time and effort to create this game and for us, we want to complete the game with a finale it deserves.

Sorry about that but it will be worth the wait.

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes