sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys, the final update just dropped, the first update was exactly 4 years ago. We've learned a lot in that time both good and bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is already fully compressed from about 45-ish GB. Current stats are like 4400 animations, 25000 images and like 2500 pages of dialogue equalling at least 9 books, on top of that like 300 audio files.

Any leftover issues that may occur will be fixed accordingly.
Overall, the game is done and the focus for the time being is the new game.

It’s been a pleasure.

Cheers everyone and have fun.
Congrats on finishing the game! Looking forward to the next game!

I exclusively played the dark path. Are there multiple versions of the ending(specifically asking about how the boss is handled), or all roads in the "dark path" lead to that same ending?

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys, the final update just dropped, the first update was exactly 4 years ago. We've learned a lot in that time both good and bad.
The game is already fully compressed from about 45-ish GB. Current stats are like 4400 animations, 25000 images and like 2500 pages of dialogue equalling at least 9 books, on top of that like 300 audio files.

It’s been a pleasure.

Congratulations, one of the few devs that actually finished their game.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The way the corruption paths are done may not be my cup of tea (I like netorase not insanely dark, depressing shit ruining my enjoyment of the sluttification of the girls) but I have to offer congratulations on finishing such a huge game and the hard work you've put into it. You've joined the elite and rather group of indie H game devs who actually finish their projects lmao.
Wait I havent played in a few years so are you saying all the ntr and netorase turns into full on hard netorare in the end?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Jamleng and Xo Mo congratulations on completing L.T.A but honestly seeing it completed make me sad to me it too soon to be completed I only found it like two years ago, but I know all good things must come to an end but L.T.A is not good it's so awesome well here's hoping maybe one day they will be L.T.A 2 and I wish you guys the best of luck with all future games and I can't wait to see what's the next game going to be like and I hope you guys decided to take a long vacation you guys truly deserve it

Shinylustral

Oct 17, 2018

It’s been a pleasure.

congrats on finishing the game buddy, this was truly a ride , i shall look foward and wish u best luck in your future projects

Reactions: Xo Mo and AhrimanH

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I wanted to give this game a shot, but when I saw how they treated the mom I was out. Good to see it got a completed tag though.

4.10 star(s) 94 Votes