Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
wow thx i finish the game( current version) wish dark path is more darker... seem MC even so chose dark path seem good guy :( xx or maybe just me... hoping sex be more force and violence and more sleep sex..

awh wish you not ban from patreon... be easy join support.. GOOD game THANK YOU@!
That mostly has to do with the fact this game is 1.3-ish years old. Can't rush stories but there will definitely be lots of awesome content for both good and dark paths coming up as the game grows.

Most of my quests are talking about the Boss but I have no clue to find the Boss.
He will show up on day 68 if you did most of Stacy's quest and unlocked the laboratory.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
That mostly has to do with the fact this game is 1.3-ish years old. Can't rush stories but there will definitely be lots of awesome content for both good and dark paths coming up as the game grows.

He will show up on day 68 if you did most of Stacy's quest and unlocked the laboratory.
I have unlocked the laboratory already but still, most of the quests are talking about triggers after meeting the Boss.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have unlocked the laboratory already but still, most of the quests are talking about triggers after meeting the Boss.
Then you're almost there, simply just missing a trigger somewhere. Probably Stacy, also you have to sleep in MC's room.
In general, if something doesn't happen, visit some of the other girls and everything works fine.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
funny part watching video(file in computer) Dev made tell story about person who report game on Patreon just burst me too Laugh out loud!

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
This game... gives me some good expectactions and literally just smashed my head.
Just half of the prologue and i'm laughing the sh*t outta me. This is my new favourite game lmao

Mar 22, 2020
Please see the answer below.

If you encounter a crash in Emily's room it means you're playing the bugged version from yesterday which makes it impossible to continue the game.

Emily is key to unlocking the store/bar which leads to loads of other quests.

Here's the fixed/updated version:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
Is the version number the same for the buggged and fixed version?
I was using the rpdl torrent download of 0.9.2 and got the error entering Emilys room.

I see the "fixed" version is also labelled 0.9.2

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This game... gives me some good expectactions and literally just smashed my head.
Just half of the prologue and i'm laughing the sh*t outta me. This is my new favourite game lmao
Glad we share the same humor, lol. Sometimes things can be a bit dramatic or get very naughty but in the end, it's mostly meant to be comedy/entertainment.

Is the version number the same for the buggged and fixed version?
I was using the rpdl torrent download of 0.9.2 and got the error entering Emilys room.

I see the "fixed" version is also labelled 0.9.2
Yeah, that's my mistake, I won't do that again and next time label it with a letter like ninjahotsprings advised.

But the bug-free version should be up now although I don't like bothering the very busy staff here with issues like that. Latest version can also always be found on the Subscribe Star page or download one of the below files.

Last edited:

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
There is no bug anymore since I fixed that asap. If you reinstall the game with the latest update the game is fine and fully playable again. Sorry about that, hopefully, that won't happen again.

SO thats why. Thank you :D Will Enjoy and Support for more Content and Bug Squash

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jamleng

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
Then you're almost there, simply just missing a trigger somewhere. Probably Stacy, also you have to sleep in MC's room.
In general, if something doesn't happen, visit some of the other girls and everything works fine.
I try to talk to every girl and check every place and action but still no clue for the Boss.
Could you check my safe file? please

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I try to talk to every girl and check every place and action but still no clue for the Boss.
Could you check my safe file? please
Found the issue, you had to sleep with Rose in her room. This will unlock all the other events. I'll make that clearer for the next version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Stupid question...i loaded my savegame from xmas and dont find anything new...where is that new mystery event? The journal shows also nothing new for every chara.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the game is going pretty good.. Day 64, got a couple of events and characters already unlocked. Just... there is a annoying thing.

btw, there is progression in a couple of events, they start presenting characters (i.e Elsa) that you don't even know and you never know until a couple of days (or events) later, but they just straight say "oh they know u and you know them".
i think it was with a Emily event, Elsa just started with her jealously because of her feelings... but i just started with the 1st event with Felicia, didn't get to the classroom event so she could be "in love" with me. rofl.

i think i'm not explaining myself properly.
In a TLDR: Unknown characters become known characters, even if you don't get their "presentation" event beforehand.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well, the game is going pretty good.. Day 64, got a couple of events and characters already unlocked. Just... there is a annoying thing.

btw, there is progression in a couple of events, they start presenting characters (i.e Elsa) that you don't even know and you never know until a couple of days (or events) later, but they just straight say "oh they know u and you know them".
i think it was with a Emily event, Elsa just started with her jealously because of her feelings... but i just started with the 1st event with Felicia, didn't get to the classroom event so she could be "in love" with me. rofl.

i think i'm not explaining myself properly.
In a TLDR: Unknown characters become known characters, even if you don't get their "presentation" event beforehand.
Just something to add that i recently noticed:

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
That was fixed here 2 days ago.
hmm weird I am playing that version.. so it seems it wasn't fixed. I get the same version in good and dark paths in good if i ignore it goes to blowjob scene "I like to pleasure you (...)", same thing happens in dark path

tdhffgf

Jan 31, 2020
Seem to be bugged on the store. I progressed Emily to first sex scene. Have encountered Sarah twice. Did Elsa route till cafeteria (which isn't triggering)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is the new mystery event one we can get if we already completed the game? I visited the beach bar but nothing happened.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes