DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
i know its avoidable but how bad is the NTR in this? game looks interesting but the ntr tag is kinda putting me off lol

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well... after a couple of days of checking out the game...
It is perfect. Haven't got too far (right now i'm at the events of Stacy... her story & shit) but goddamn, it is so good.
A combination of both naughtiness and random comedy. Like, what the fuck Jamleng, you should do stand-up comedy. Is so fucking good.

I'm giving my best hopes to this game, it can reach pretty, pretty far and become one of the best games of this site. <3
Thank you very very much for the kind words, Shadow135. I'm glad you're having a blast, that's what it's all about.
We'll keep improving the game to make it as awesome as possible. So far so good, cheers!

i know its avoidable but how bad is the NTR in this? game looks interesting but the ntr tag is kinda putting me off lol
There are none if you stick to good paths. On top of that many naughty scenes have a choice on how the player wishes to proceed so can always choose either a more vanilla or more hardcore scene and on a few occasions an optional sharing scene. You can even skip scenes altogether if something does not float your boat so you're good to go.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
On the Dark path hard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On Dark Path you will have to pimp out the girls for money and some choices where others peoples faces are beside the choice will lead to that the character get stolen by them.
But again all of this is easily avoidable by choosing the Light path.
There is nearly non existent

Reactions: Jamleng and DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
There are none if you stick to good paths. On top of that many naughty scenes have a choice on how the player wishes to proceed so can always choose either a more vanilla or more hardcore scene and on a few occasions an optional sharing scene. You can even skip scenes altogether if something does not float your boat so you're good to go.
ah okay, thanks for the info! ill give it a shot

Reactions: Konstantinus

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
On the Dark path hard.
On Dark Path you will have to pimp out the girls for money and some choices where others peoples faces are beside the choice will lead to that the character get stolen by them.
But again all of this is easily avoidable by choosing the Light path.
There is nearly non existent
ohhhh okay thanks for the information

Mar 9, 2019
I'm trying to advance Sarah's story, but when I go to the store I need to have a mask or something. I'm assuming that I have to find an event with another girl, but I've checked every single girl and every single time of day. I've deleted and redownloaded the game. Has anyone else had this issue and have it figured out?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I'm trying to advance Sarah's story, but when I go to the store I need to have a mask or something. I'm assuming that I have to find an event with another girl, but I've checked every single girl and every single time of day. I've deleted and redownloaded the game. Has anyone else had this issue and have it figured out?
You'll need to meet Sarah two times. Follow Pamela's path to do this. You'll need to progress Elsa's questline a bit up till the cafeteria. Follow Emily's path to do this.

General advice: Are you stuck somewhere? Visit a bunch of other girls in the journal.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
its part of the quest line but what i would like to know is how to pick up the damn phone.
You can't as it's a sound effect that I forgot to stop when the conversation is over.
I've already fixed that in my current build.

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
thanks for the info not long after i posted i was able to continue the quest line :p

:edit the quet hint makes it seam like you will get a conversation seen on the phone with the person and does not let you know that u need to be at the front desk talking to the reseptinist so it is vary confusing

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
There is no bug anymore since I fixed that asap. If you reinstall the game with the latest update the game is fine and fully playable again. Sorry about that, hopefully, that won't happen again.

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
I have down loaded the lastest version and still get those errors. Do I have to start from scratch?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
You know, people don't know truly fucked up and depressing NTR storylines until they play NTRPG2 or Dark Hero Party. I do like some elements of this game but I'll probably wait till the final update before trying it, and I'll just run good path and dark path saves next to each other.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Might I suggest hints or a scene guide for each path in the future?
I might be misunderstanding something here since I'm not sure what you mean by that as there already is a journal/guide available in the game for both paths.

where can i acsess Sarah room
That will become available later
If you're not at that point yet, try unlocking the store by progressing Elsa's questline a bit up to the cafeteria. Talk to Emily in her room and asking "How are you" and the bar/store will open after day 40-ish.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes