kami1515

Sep 26, 2018
so i got to a dead point, there does not seem to be a continuation, all character log says, that this is it for this version, and I am on day 93, the last thing I did was sleep with rose after finishing mom's quistline, is there something I am missing, or something i did not do?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
so i got to a dead point, there does not seem to be a continuation, all character log says, that this is it for this version, and I am on day 93, the last thing I did was sleep with rose after finishing mom's quistline, is there something I am missing, or something i did not do?
I think you've just reached the end of this version as the quests are pretty much done after day 90.
We're working very hard on the new update which will have quite a bit of new content.

Thanks for playing:)

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Well, it sure seems like the MC is getting dumber, still as stupid as fuck.

Anyway, kudos to the dev

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Well, it sure seems like the MC is getting dumber, still as stupid as fuck.

Anyway, kudos to the dev
Well, he and his personality do change a lot over time and it's not that he's stupid. I'd reckon he has above-average intelligence but he's just meant to be a bit strange/awkward/goofy as his whole character is inspired by Larry Laffer. Just a normal guy that gets into bizarre situations by his pursuit of pussy and also because he's just kinda unlucky.
icon-larry-laffer-cool-512x512.png

is there any plans for voice acting in any capacity?
Not really. It would be absolutely incredible to have something like that but with soon to have the equivalent of 1000+ pages of dialogue and counting, the money it would require to do something like that is, to put it mildly out of my budget.

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, he and his personality do change a lot over time and it's not that he's stupid. I'd reckon he has above-average intelligence but he's just meant to be a bit strange/awkward/goofy as his whole character is inspired by Larry Laffer. Just a normal guy that gets into bizarre situations by his pursuit of pussy and also because he's just kinda unlucky.
IIRC there have been some hints that he's playing dumb haven't there? In a place as cut-throat as he's in, having everyone underestimate him is a survival thing. If that's true I'm looking forward to some scenes where he takes the gloves off, it's always fun to see the face of someone who's been bullying you when they realise that you just completely screwed them over. :devilish:

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
IIRC there have been some hints that he's playing dumb haven't there? In a place as cut-throat as he's in, having everyone underestimate him is a survival thing. If that's true I'm looking forward to some scenes where he takes the gloves off, it's always fun to see the face of someone who's been bullying you when they realise that you just completely screwed them over. :devilish:
Reminds me of Krabat where one character survives so long and has free movement as anyone thinks that he is a simplicissimus.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Thought it might have been the mega link so i tried the workupload link and the same thing
That should be in the "game" directory... I'll attach that entire folder to see if that helps.
Where do you got the game stored? Does it work if you move it to someplace simple like "C:\Games"?

Feb 20, 2018
That should be in the "game" directory... I'll attach that entire folder to see if that helps.
Where do you got the game stored? Does it work if you move it to someplace simple like "C:\Games"?
I first tried the file you sent which had the same issue as before, so I tried moving the file that was originally on my C drive to my D drive and it worked!!

I do wonder why it's like that, I that's where I put all the important software for my computer to ruin faster so I try avoid that drive for games.

Thank you!!!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
maybe ill wait more time to play again cuz the the quality of render dosnt really fit with my eyes, yes indeed the story looks promising but the quality of the stuff need some work i means the image well whtever it calls, ill make this game to my on-hold list ;) yes i dont use translete to write

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
i think i was locked out of 2 different parts of the game. first is sarah's. it just tell me to try visiting her in her cell. then it went to lisa's. i can get her done until i'm done with sarah, i think.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
maybe ill wait more time to play again cuz the the quality of render dosnt really fit with my eyes, yes indeed the story looks promising but the quality of the stuff need some work i means the image well whtever it calls, ill make this game to my on-hold list ;) yes i dont use translete to write
Especially earlier scenes are not on par with the quality I want since I was still learning back then. The further you progress into the game the better it gets and the better the quality becomes. It's planned to go back to earlier scenes and redo them for sure. Scenes in the coming update are probably some of the best out there since it's made with literally thousands of hours of experience.

i think i was locked out of 2 different parts of the game. first is sarah's. it just tell me to try visiting her in her cell. then it went to lisa's. i can get her done until i'm done with sarah, i think.
Lockouts are not really possible but feel free to share your save with me and I'll gladly take a look.
The next update is almost done and will improve the journal a lot and will make it way easier to trigger certain events where players got stuck before.

A general message:
Here's a link of what's coming:
In a few days, the complete patch notes will be up as well. The early release will be at the end of the month.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Especially earlier scenes are not on par with the quality I want since I was still learning back then. The further you progress into the game the better it gets and the better the quality becomes. It's planned to go back to earlier scenes and redo them for sure. Scenes in the coming update are probably some of the best out there since it's made with literally thousands of hours of experience.
i see, are u planning to rework from the prolog or no? :unsure:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
i see, are u planning to rework from the prolog or no? :unsure:
A part of it for sure, Basically, the prologue is part of LTA 0.1. The plan is to remake a bunch of stuff up to LTA 0.3 or so.
We've already slowly been implementing image/animation upgrades over the past few updates. Maybe at some point, we'll go all in and remake all of that stuff in one go just to get it out of the way. I want the highest quality available since this game deserves it but it does take time.

Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
A part of it for sure, Basically, the prologue is part of LTA 0.1. The plan is to remake a bunch of stuff up to LTA 0.3 or so.
We've already slowly been implementing image/animation upgrades over the past few updates. Maybe at some point, we'll go all in and remake all of that stuff in one go just to get it out of the way. I want the highest quality available since this game deserves it but it does take time.
well actually u dont really need to do just boom all the render got update i mean rework, pls take it step by step update it, cuz there is plenty of game with good story n render got abandoned :Kappa:sure u want surprise ur patron but also keep in mind there's plenty game to with step by step updating the game even only bug fix really succesfull though :sneaky:

Reactions: Jamleng
Feb 27, 2018
Guys, is there any possibility to fully unlock gallery (cheat or saves for the latest version)? Looks like things got messed up for me somehow and even after completing all possible events there is a very little ammount of events and replays in gallery. I know for sure that half of scenes I saw are for some reason missing. Could be great to have a possibility to fully unlock gallery without walking through the same paths again.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Guys, is there any possibility to fully unlock gallery (cheat or saves for the latest version)? Looks like things got messed up for me somehow and even after completing all possible events there is a very little ammount of events and replays in gallery. I know for sure that half of scenes I saw are for some reason missing. Could be great to have a possibility to fully unlock gallery without walking through the same paths again.
Yes there is a special patreon savefile that unlocks the whole gallery. But that is a bonus for 10€+ Tiers.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes