Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You will miss content the is in the first few days because of a lot of bugs.
You will not get the full story because it skips a lot of the first convo's and go straight to the main event of some girls quest.
I would just wait for the full release to come out before playing.
Oh now i understand ok, if i lost something for some bug, better to wait!
Thank you

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You could just play the last version for now, it's still available on the dev's and still has a shit ton of content.
Wow thanks I will also go get that one and play so I can get back into this great game without all the bugs for now.

osmosis123121

May 3, 2020
It's in the mansion but if you're playing the good path it could be that it won't show up, will get fixed later.
Note, 5 people play tested this game extensiviely and we all missed this one. Sorry.

Alright guys it's currently not recommended to play this game that got leaked in it's current state.

I checked it out and there seems to be a game breaking bug that locks you out the above events.
The idea was to fix inconsistencies but while doing that, something got messed up.
This means that basically over 50% of the game is not accessible because the quests you need to unlock a some very important events will never trigger. This happens around day 52.

I truly apologize that this happened although it also comes with the risk of new updates.
5 people have play-tested the game a lot but it seems we missed this as it's a part of older content.
Most time went into making sure the new content worked.

It will get fixed in about a week since as stated earlier, after working on the game for an average of 10 hours a day for 4 months straight I felt like it was time for a break so I went on a holiday one day after the update came out, meaning I'm not anywhere close to my computer.

For the time being, please hold off on playing the game unless you are a returning player.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
lol you shouldn't be sorry , take the time off and enjoy yourself man, have a nice vacation :)

• Love
Reactions: BFC 78

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah that tease of Lily content (I think she's my favourite)... I'm interested to see how dark things can get with her once her daughter gets thrown into the mix... actually kinda teased on Sophia too... I've yet to decide on the Hilda choice at the end as I want to see if it has any far reaching complications, like I don't really want to give up the MC corrupting her, but at the same time want to ensure she becomes a worthless gangbang ho... the Sarah bits were good.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I havent played in some time now. I wanted to check how things are progressing, so i will be starting a new game since I saw in the changelog that code has been romoved/changed.

The writers for the game have made a very intersting story.
So i cant wait to see the new stuff.

I hope the sex scenes have improved tho, like better camera angles and poses that do not block our view.
That was my biggest cristism back when i first found the game.

Well and that I prefer the more matue busty female characters with big lips, tits and butts <3

Hope there is some sex/content with "The Madam"

Last edited:

derive

May 2, 2018
If I choose NTR route for Hilda, does that make it permanent or are we still going to get action with MC also?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I've missed a few updates, did we ever get the chance to molest mom while she was drunk?
That scene always felt like a huge tease to me.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I was catching up on updates, got to the path choice and I was about to go with the good path but then bam:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm only slightly joking here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
man the hint system in this game is ass...
is there any way to tell what im actually able to do
It tells you what date to go see the girl on or after is your choice, there is really nothing else you can do other than going to the hookers whenever you want to.
Or it tells you to work on other girls before you can unlock the next scene on the girl and so on.
Get a cup of coffee, see a hooker is open all the time but the girls are locked behind the date is says to go see them on.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
It tells you what date to go see the girl on or after is your choice, there is really nothing else you can do other than going to the hookers whenever you want to.
Or it tells you to work on other girls before you can unlock the next scene on the girl and so on.
Get a cup of coffee, see a hooker is open all the time but the girls are locked behind the date is says to go see them on.
not really i'm on day 70 and their is like 14 different dates that it says i can do but they dont work so im forced to click randomly till i get a scene

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
not really i'm on day 70 and their is like 14 different dates that it says i can do but they dont work so im forced to click randomly till i get a scene
If you are playing this beta test version then there are bugs and there was a post about it being buggy.

Read all about it in the last 4-5 pages and see all the bugs being reported, I went back to v0.10 to play.

Last edited:

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
If you are playing this beta test version then there are bugs and there was a post about it being buggy.

Read all about it in the last 4-5 pages and see all the bugs being reported, I went back to v0.10 to play.
ahhh.. that makes sense. thanks for the info

therantil

Mar 29, 2021
I'm stuck, been about 20 days (in the game, currently on day 80ish) and nothing is available and nothing is happening.

dk1332

May 26, 2018
First time trying this game and encountered the bugs. Thankfully someone posted about the temporary fix. Though it did cause me some time issues.

Anyways, I also encountered some text bug during Sophia's scene where she is inside the cage. During one of her inner dialogue it says "-insert player name- thoughts" even though it's clearly her thoughts. Possibly an oversight from the guy writing the script.

Also, around day 61-62 I encountered this annoying issue where the UI keeps flickering. Either hiding the dialogue or moving back a text or two. Going to the save/load screen and preferences seems to work fine but everywhere else in the game, the "walkthrough" thing, selecting from dialogue, selecting one of the girls in the breeding lab, or just plain talking it keeps flickering. Had to stop there for now until I know what to do. Any idea whats going on here?

Other than that, good game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
First time trying this game and encountered the bugs. Thankfully someone posted about the temporary fix. Though it did cause me some time issues.

Anyways, I also encountered some text bug during Sophia's scene where she is inside the cage. During one of her inner dialogue it says "-insert player name- thoughts" even though it's clearly her thoughts. Possibly an oversight from the guy writing the script.

Also, around day 61-62 I encountered this annoying issue where the UI keeps flickering. Either hiding the dialogue or moving back a text or two. Going to the save/load screen and preferences seems to work fine but everywhere else in the game, the "walkthrough" thing, selecting from dialogue, selecting one of the girls in the breeding lab, or just plain talking it keeps flickering. Had to stop there for now until I know what to do. Any idea whats going on here?

Other than that, good game.
That fix was only for 1 bug there are many bugs in this leaked beta version that was only for testing so the dev could fix it.

I went back to V0.10 to play so I would not have any bugs.

dk1332

May 26, 2018
That fix was only for 1 bug there are many bugs in this leaked beta version that was only for testing so the dev could fix it.

I went back to V0.10 to play so I would not have any bugs.
Ah makes sense. Getting V0.10 then. Pretty sure I can't use my current save, yes?

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes