BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Okay on both sophia a lilly i have that i should talk to emily after day 65 on Hilda i have that i should sleep on it for a few days (stuck somewhere ? complete other quest first) and on Rose i have wait for a phone call and neither of them are working so i'm kinda stuck? do you maybe know what should i do ? Cheers.
for Hilda and Rose you need to sleep in MC's bedroom in the mansion and one of them should trigger the next day then repeat but there's posts from Jamleng saying this update is very buggy and recommended for new players not to play it because after day 52 certain triggers won't activate and I believe that they're saying is true and I what see of the book it's is seriously messed up and Jamleng is so nice to warn their fans and reply to them too while on vacation that they truly deserve after working their asses off and Jamleng I hope you have a nice relaxing vacation and oh Xo Mo don't worry I think you're nice too and I what you want better than you do :LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Jamleng
I have not played in a long time but decided to try again from the start.

Many things seems off like I remember hearing the guards complain about the food and then Pam gets into money trouble and MC gets her a job in the kitchen but this time there is no talking between the guards and now she is turning into a slut instead.

I remember more convo's with NPC's before some events start but this time around most if not all the convo's are gone and straight to the main event of the NPC.

Sofia getting kidnapped well before the time and now can not talk to her in the school like I use to.
I remember seeing in the book that I can see her at the school several times before the kidnapping but this time I only got 1 convo before it was done.

I remember Rose showing up about a week or two after MC starts to work but this time it was day one she was there.
There was no build up but straight to it saying they have had many time having sex in just 1 visit with each other.

It shows 1 girl in the bedroom but when you click on it some other girl is there for the event that MC has never meet before.

This needs a major rework of the rework.

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I have money but where is the mayor's wife? There's nothing about it when I go to your house.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-town-adventures-v0-11-jamleng-games.61000/post-8625456

Jamleng
I have not played in a long time but decided to try again from the start.

Many things seems off like I remember hearing the guards complain about the food and then Pam gets into money trouble and MC gets her a job in the kitchen but this time there is no talking between the guards and now she is turning into a slut instead.

I remember more convo's with NPC's before some events start but this time around most if not all the convo's are gone and straight to the main event of the NPC.

Sofia getting kidnapped well before the time and now can not talk to her in the school like I use to.
I remember seeing in the book that I can see her at the school several times before the kidnapping but this time I only got 1 convo before it was done.

I remember Rose showing up about a week or two after MC starts to work but this time it was day one she was there.
There was no build up but straight to it saying they have had many time having sex in just 1 visit with each other.

It shows 1 girl in the bedroom but when you click on it some other girl is there for the event that MC has never meet before.

This needs a major rework of the rework.
Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how long ago that was but there absolutely have been code changes made during development of the last couple of updates.

I'll go through each one you mentioned and fix them, no major reworks needed as I'm pretty sure the fixes are fairly simple. I'll let you know what I'll find.

P.s. for anyone thinks the game is a buggy mess, it's not that bad. This leaked early release is slightly messy but that's not that strange considering this game is over 15G in size and has hundreds of events scattered around sub-locations including different paths as well. Any bug reports usually get fixed straight away or at the very least put into a document to be fixed later.

Evilfowl

Aug 5, 2017
For new players it's not recommended to play the game at the moment. Please wait for a fix or the public version that should be 99.9% bug free.
Well shit, finally decided to check this game out and was wondering why progress seemed to completely freeze up on me.

Creator33

Jul 26, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-town-adventures-v0-11-jamleng-games.61000/post-8625456

Thanks a lot. I'm not sure how long ago that was but there absolutely have been code changes made during development of the last couple of updates.

I'll go through each one you mentioned and fix them, no major reworks needed as I'm pretty sure the fixes are fairly simple. I'll let you know what I'll find.

P.s. for anyone thinks the game is a buggy mess, it's not that bad. This leaked early release is slightly messy but that's not that strange considering this game is over 15G in size and has hundreds of events scattered around sub-locations including different paths as well. Any bug reports usually get fixed straight away or at the very least put into a document to be fixed later.

Can we buy the house in version 0.10? If it's available for purchase, I'll buy the house on version 0.10 and continue with version 0.11.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Game says to meet Emily in her room after day 52 but i can't trigger the scene , the only thing i can do Is talk to her

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ah man, just came here to report that I am stuck. Hoping the fix will enable me to continue from my save. Oh well :-(

EDIT: also one little thing, I feel like character portraits not changing in the character book is a missed opportunity. I would like to see their portraits in there changing with corruption etc. Would be nice.

EDIT2: There were also some inconsistency stuff. Like chad talking to me in cafe and talking about me apparently boinking emily? But that has not happened yet.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The discussion is not about MC and Emily boinking. They're talking about the date MC took Emily on and Chad saying "hooked up" is meant to be "fell for one another" not actually having had sex.
Well in my playthrough I do not think any date really happened yet.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Well in my playthrough I do not think any date really happened yet.
Either that's a bug to be squashed in the full release of 0.11 (the version here is a buggy beta) or you should make sure to complete all the Lilly, Sophia, Emily quests.
Skipping a single girl for any reason will lock out events for other characters you are not skipping. All the storylines are interwoven, so without progressing EVERYONE, you may get stuck or see people refer to events you missed by skipping someone.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Well shit, finally decided to check this game out and was wondering why progress seemed to completely freeze up on me.
yeah same lmao, I'm stuck in a loop of no events triggering after day 50ish and waiting for a boss who never arrives. Guess I'll need to replay it when it's the full release.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Wtf am i supposed to do here
Edit: nevermind i just saw the other comments

Last edited:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I should note that Eva's BDSM questline also seemed to kick off prematurely, I'd never seen Luna at the club but then events happened with her, Eva and the gimp girl where Gary was also mentioned a few timers (I hadn't met him yet and thought that was The Don's name)

bobross1234

May 6, 2017
Okay so if anyone is curious on how to fix this issue atm. I found a potential fix for this issue...

Not sure if anyone wants the details but the fix itself is basically:

1. Enable dev console (unren/URM/file change)
2. To Check if you have the bug, the game will says(if you have done emily's events for example); Visit Emily's room after 52 days --> nothing happens
3. If the above is true, then in console (crtl + O) type: jump event_111
4. This should should allow you to continue the game as intended

Jamleng Hi dev, your bugfix might be potentially in the events_mansion.rpy:

Python:
    elif day >= 46 and dtime == 0 and event91 == 1 and event112 == 1 and event111 == 0:
        jump event_111
    elif day >= 47 and dtime <= 2 and event113 == 0 and hilda == 0:
        jump event_113
    elif day >= 50 and dtime <= 2 and event91 == 1 and event111 == 1 and event112 == 0:
        jump event_112
Your event_111 will never trigger because event_112 requires event111 but that's only changed in event_111 :)

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Okay so if anyone is curious on how to fix this issue atm. I found a potential fix for this issue...

Not sure if anyone wants the details but the fix itself is basically:

1. Enable dev console (unren/URM/file change)
2. To Check if you have the bug, the game will says(if you have done emily's events for example); Visit Emily's room after 52 days --> nothing happens
3. If the above is true, then in console (crtl + O) type: jump event_111
4. This should should allow you to continue the game as intended

Jamleng Hi dev, your bugfix might be potentially in the events_mansion.rpy:

Python:
    elif day >= 46 and dtime == 0 and event91 == 1 and event112 == 1 and event111 == 0:
        jump event_111
    elif day >= 47 and dtime <= 2 and event113 == 0 and hilda == 0:
        jump event_113
    elif day >= 50 and dtime <= 2 and event91 == 1 and event111 == 1 and event112 == 0:
        jump event_112
Your event_111 will never trigger because event_112 requires event111 but that's only changed in event_111 :)
Nice, this worked.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i start this game an hour ego. Ofc i play the prologue because this is me first time with this game.
I see that the game have almost all optional, that for me is great, some fetish i prefer to avoid it... like ntr...
Anyway i am not here to talk about this, but.

The game synopsis say
After a series of tragic circumstances, his life will change completely and he will rise from having been
the biggest outcast of all time to become either the biggest pimp the world has ever seen... or to rise above his
primal urges and stand up against an organization that has become the world's worst bully and take it down.

Here me little concern. I am at the choice where i need to accept if work for the big company... the slut/drug company or not.
From the synopsis, I assumed that, by not accepting, I would later fight to destroy this company. So to play the good side and be the hero? XD
But it only goes to a happy semi-ending... also because playing it with incest on... I really don't want the mother to marry someone... also why fall in love with the little sister? If i want the mother? or the old sister? XD
Anyway as i say this choice, make the game end prematurelly.

So the game return to the last choice the game give you to let you continue the other path. I just do not understand... do i need to play the role of double agent if I want to knock the company down? Because i do not wanna play as the bad guys... i wanna kick down the bully XD I am more into romance that into slut things...

Do the game is like that? I mean can i be the good boy and not the bully one?

Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys i start this game an hour ego. Ofc i play the prologue because this is me first time with this game.
I see that the game have almost all optional, that for me is great, some fetish i prefer to avoid it... like ntr...
Anyway i am not here to talk about this, but.

The game synopsis say
After a series of tragic circumstances, his life will change completely and he will rise from having been
the biggest outcast of all time to become either the biggest pimp the world has ever seen... or to rise above his
primal urges and stand up against an organization that has become the world's worst bully and take it down.

Here me little concern. I am at the choice where i need to accept if work for the big company... the slut/drug company or not.
From the synopsis, I assumed that, by not accepting, I would later fight to destroy this company. So to play the good side and be the hero? XD
But it only goes to a happy semi-ending... also because playing it with incest on... I really don't want the mother to marry someone... also why fall in love with the little sister? If i want the mother? or the old sister? XD
Anyway as i say choice to not work for them, make the game end prematurelly.

So the game return to the last choice the game give you to let you continue the other path. I just do not understand... do i need to play the role of double agent if I want to knock the company down? Because i do not wanna play as the bad guys... i wanna kick down the bully XD I am more into romance that into slut things...

Do the game is like that? I mean can i be the good boy and not the bully one?

Thank you
The first good ending in don't do it, don't go to work for them = Good Ending and game over.
It will then reset to where you did go to work for them and the game will go forward which every way you want to play it, good or evil.
I would not keep playing because this is a beta version for testing and there is a lot of bugs, I would wait till the release comes out to keep playing.
Make a save where you are at and wait for the release is what I am going to do.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The first good ending in don't do it, don't go to work for them = Good Ending and game over.
It will then reset to where you did go to work for them and the game will go forward which every way you want to play it, good or evil.
I would not keep playing because this is a beta version for testing and there is a lot of bugs, I would wait till the release comes out to keep playing.
Make a save where you are at and wait for the release is what I am going to do.
Ok so i made a safe save as you say. Then for now i just continue to see how the things go. And if i like i wait the more complete version of the update.
Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so i made a safe save as you say. Then for now i just continue to see how the things go. And if i like i wait the more complete version of the update.
Thank you
You will miss content the is in the first few days because of a lot of bugs.
You will not get the full story because it skips a lot of the first convo's and go straight to the main event of some girls quest.
I would just wait for the full release to come out before playing.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.10 star(s) 97 Votes