Sep 20, 2020
I searched the threads regarding the choice about taking liver from the doctor. Everyone is saying that if I refuse the deal then Hilda dies. But I just refused the offer, and Hilda successfully had her operation on day 37. The MC's internal monologue even says that he got it from Dr ramroy when the sis asks him how he got a liver. Is this a bug?

And what happens if I accept the Doctor's deal? Will it lead to a femdom scene? Femdom is a huge turnoff for me and that's why I'm asking

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I searched the threads regarding the choice about taking liver from the doctor. Everyone is saying that if I refuse the deal then Hilda dies. But I just refused the offer, and Hilda successfully had her operation on day 37. The MC's internal monologue even says that he got it from Dr ramroy when the sis asks him how he got a liver. Is this a bug?

And what happens if I accept the Doctor's deal? Will it lead to a femdom scene? Femdom is a huge turnoff for me and that's why I'm asking
are you playing version 11.2 if not you're playing the version that was leaked not too long ago and femdom is avoidable

Sep 20, 2020
are you playing version 11.2 if not you're playing the version that was leaked not too long ago and femdom is avoidable
Yes I'm playing 11.2. I'm just asking that why is the MC saying that he got the liver from the doctor even though I refused her offer? And Hilda didn't die (I just wanted to see the secret ending).

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Yes I'm playing 11.2. I'm just asking that why is the MC saying that he got the liver from the doctor even though I refused her offer? And Hilda didn't die (I just wanted to see the secret ending).
I am going to see if I can get the same results and I think you caught something both of them missed

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
I am going to see if I can get the same results and I think you caught something both of them missed
You are right and I wish I knew about this sooner. I recently found out that the event never triggers and never has been triggering for the past year. It's probably one of the biggest fails I've come across regarding the game as it's quite confusing for players, to say the least.

I've already fixed that a few weeks back and it will be in 0.12 when it comes out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, femdom is connected to Eva and you can skip/avoid/walk away from all her invitations if you're not into that stuff.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
does it matter what order i do quests in? also when do i get the first choice that splits path
Kinda, try to do the events as they come out. You might run into continuity errors if you let a questline drag out too long, but you probably won't run into anything game breaking.
Your first path split is I believe on the Sophia questline. It's a possible early look at the dark path where a childhood friend who has a crush on the MC gets kidnapped, addicted to drugs, repeatedly gang raped and turned into a street whore who only wants to get high, get filled and humiliate the MC. Otherwise she's the absolute sweetest thing ever, still in love with the MC and both her and her mother have hearts of absolute gold.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Kinda, try to do the events as they come out. You might run into continuity errors if you let a questline drag out too long, but you probably won't run into anything game breaking.
Your first path split is I believe on the Sophia questline. It's a possible early look at the dark path where a childhood friend who has a crush on the MC gets kidnapped, addicted to drugs, repeatedly gang raped and turned into a street whore who only wants to get high, get filled and humiliate the MC. Otherwise she's the absolute sweetest thing ever, still in love with the MC and both her and her mother have hearts of absolute gold.
yeah iv just done that quest im always gonna choose good path dont really like being a dick in these games, also not sure if there was a way to avoid what happened to hilda so i just hope a way presents itself to rescue her

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
yeah iv just done that quest im always gonna choose good path dont really like being a dick in these games, also not sure if there was a way to avoid what happened to hilda so i just hope a way presents itself to rescue her
I also had the same question about Hilda, and this is what Xo Mo said Lewd Town Adventures is a wild ride with deep emotions. What happens to Hilda is inevitable. What you choose to do about it shows a logical outcome. It is meant to inspire empathy and compassion. It's all part of the story and the plan going forward.

If you play the good path, the consequences are subtle but have deep impact on her future.
If you play the dark path, the consequences are blatant and disturbing - as the dark path is meant to be.

I literally just wrote one good path scene for a future update. It deals with some of what happens to her, while moving everything forward.

Many new events are in progress, outlined, and planned - on both paths. How we get there is the fun part.

PS Xo Mo, I hope you don't mind that I used this to reply

• Hey there
Reactions: Xo Mo

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I need help.
I cant visit the store, i cant take outside Tanya and i cant get to the bar. What to do ? Im on 53 day.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I've done everything that could be done b4 this mission, but she's still not showing up anywhere
how many quests have you finished and what does the quest book say, and did you buy the house, yet and some quests need the MC to buy the house if I'm right that quest is one of them so after buying the house try entering the mansion or next morning entering the mansion after sleeping in the house that should trigger if I'm right

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how many quests have you finished and what does the quest book say, and did you buy the house, yet and some quests need the MC to buy the house if I'm right that quest is one of them so after buying the house try entering the mansion or next morning entering the mansion after sleeping in the house that should trigger if I'm right
I already own the house and done all quests except for the church; which require an antidote, and rose's quest; which requires you to finish the doctor's quest anyway. Noone else's quest is available this update. I believe the antidote requires the doctor's mission anyway

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I already own the house and done all quests except for the church; which require an antidote, and rose's quest; which requires you to finish the doctor's quest anyway. Noone else's quest is available this update. I believe the antidote requires the doctor's mission anyway
the church quest does it say something like go to visit the church at night also that is quest to get a sample of holy water to give dr. Ramoray to make the cure for the nuns that should trigger by entering the lab

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes