msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
Yo the dark path is so good. I played this game so many times hoping for Mom ntr as the setting for that was in build up for many updates. I loved the update to say the least without spoiling too much.
Any mom ntr scenes?

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Jamleng I found a bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in MC bedroom the posters on his wall I can recognize Mikasa and Albedo and the rest of them I have no clue who they are or where they're from, anime or video game and I called myself gamer otaku I bring shame to us all :LOL:lol but really, they're probably more popular where you and Xo Mo are from and I hope you and Xo Mo have nice relaxing vacation from working your asses off
Maybe a few days off for us but the show must go on. Most of the girls on the posters are generic ones with only a few easter eggs as we didn't want to overdo it but you recognized them very well.

Rose's room was a bug and has been fixed/re-uploaded. The Sophia event is working as intended.

Sorry, none in 0.12 as that's more of a transitional update focused on filling up the world till day 110 + we only took two months of time instead of our usual 4 months of development.

39 new events got added but in this update, not that much has been done with Good nor Dark paths. The next will for sure.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
It's funny how there were some golden shower opotuniites and MC just back down (like with Emily), any of it in new update or we still just have the one with Rose? :)

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
can anyone tell me if the NTR is avoidable in this one or not? game looks interesting but NTR isnt really my thing! would i be able to play and avoid the NTR if the right choices are made or is it part of the story and has to be experienced for the story or whatever?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
can anyone tell me if the NTR is avoidable in this one or not? game looks interesting but NTR isnt really my thing! would i be able to play and avoid the NTR if the right choices are made or is it part of the story and has to be experienced for the story or whatever?
Very easily avoidable. Any choice that leads to NTR is going to be tagged as NTR or as a dark path choice. On the light path the game's a wholesome harem romance fuckfest

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Very easily avoidable. Any choice that leads to NTR is going to be tagged as NTR or as a dark path choice. On the light path the game's a wholesome harem romance fuckfest
ok great! thats what i wanted to hear! think ill check this one out then! thanks!

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
We are trying to ensure as many kinks as possible are available at least once or twice in the game.
Haha, I totally get it, just found it funny like Rose (during morning blow) or Emily (in one of the scenes) suggesting to do this but MC just say no thx :p, didn't play 0.11.2 so can't say anything about it, thought it was just bug fix patch.

BTW: the Rose scene was great :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Xo Mo
Jan 1, 2020
Just a random and not ever asked question but is the dark path just the "NTR Route" and also how dark we talkin cause people are hyping it up to be war crime level of dark...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just a random and not ever asked question but is the dark path just the "NTR Route" and also how dark we talkin cause people are hyping it up to be war crime level of dark...
It's sell your family to an international cabal of human sex traffickers and pedophiles dark. It's whore out a pure hearted disabled girl missing almost all her limbs dark. I'm not on the path and other than the odd morbid curiosity I don't really want to know what's going on there, so I can't really get into all the details but just from the surface level evaluation it's pretty dang fucked up already and has ridiculous potential to be even more so.

Jan 1, 2020
It's sell your family to an international cabal of human sex traffickers and pedophiles dark. It's whore out a pure hearted disabled girl missing almost all her limbs dark. I'm not on the path and other than the odd morbid curiosity I don't really want to know what's going on there, so I can't really get into all the details but just from the surface level evaluation it's pretty dang fucked up already and has ridiculous potential to be even more so.
Ah so its fucked UP, gotcha... hmmm im into NTR but that's entirely a new beast...

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Here have 0.12 beta:

Lewd Town Adventures 0.12 update notes:
- 39 new events.
- 1350+ new images.
- 250+ new animations.
- 430+ older images/animations remade.
- Lilly can be found at her house during different times of the day. (Good Path)
- Sophia can be found in her bedroom in the evening. (Good Path)
- Mia can now be found in her room during the evening and night. (Neutral Path)
- Rachel now moved into Pam's house. (Neutral Path)
- Stacy can now be visited on the Dark Path depending on what you've chosen.
- Many of the characters had their dialogue updated or will show optional mini events.
- Added new dialogue for Mity, Rachel, Lilly, Mia, Sophia, and others.
- More options added for asking the girls for repeat naughty encounters.

Remade/enhanced scenes:
- Tanya's first two naughty scenes.
- Pamela first visit to the mansion.
- Pamela's house visit.
- Pamela second visit to the mansion.
- All toilet encounters in the university.
- A couple of early cathedral scenes.
- All of Chloe's earlier events.
+ a bunch of others.

Only one good NTR scene with Rose...
Don't understand why jamleng keep doing "side" things instead of focusing on the main girls...
And the whole extra cuck scene with Hilda was just waste of space and could have been made to fit main game to expand on her dark story a bit.
I feel cucked for hoping for progression...
Would support more if he did more scenes with main 3 girls and I think a lot of people would too...

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Snippy Snip.
First of all, I'll be honest and I don't appreciate the leak at all, especially because it's a beta.

Second, everything we do for the game is from a passion which is all thoroughly explained in the weekly updates that can be found on Subscribestar. ( ) or by scrolling back further because we are as transparent as can be.

I totally understand that it's not the greatest of updates but still a very important one that's still larger than almost every other game on this website despite the following:

TL;DR we took two months of time aka easily over a couple of thousand hours to bring out this update which we said from the beginning that it was not focused on Dark or Good paths but on filling up the sandbox environment up to day 110 or so, a bunch of remakes, and a bunch of important coding changes. I think we absolutely nailed it. Make no mistake, making games is insanely time-consuming and we are already no-living to make Lewd Town Adventures as good as possible.

Thus, not every update will be a home run which I find perfectly acceptable, especially in a pretty damn complicated game as this one is with multiple paths, loads of characters, changing dialogues, changing appearances, multiple novels worth of story without any typos, and a lot more. We're talking over 17GB worth of content in 2 years' time. Thousands of pages of google docs, a combination of 17000 images/animations and a lot more stuff, it's absolutely nuts when I think about it.

That being said, a post came out today explaining the plans for 0.13 (Paywall).
The next update will be mainly focused on story development so hopefully, that one will be more to your liking.

I get that the leaks are unpreventable and it's also kind of a compliment I guess, but it also drops our subs which sucks balls.
We are two very hard-working devs and we barely have enough money to make a living although it's going better with every new update.

4.10 star(s) 97 Votes