RPGM Completed LewdCrest Hero: The Townspeople and Monsters are Always Trying To FUCK Me! [v1.0] [yoshii tech]

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Sooo... is this now completed or not?

still not seeing the "completed" tag
wondering if this been put on hold b the dev or abandoned, or just didn't get updated by the uploader
Completed, it's just that I translated 1.0, not the latest version of the game. Newer patches, if I remember correctly, don't introduce anything significant, just some small bug fixes.

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
I kinda like the inevitablilty of getting fucked by the enemies and all but this is ridiculously! One wrong step means a boring sex animation that you cant break out of and it happens TOO often. No thanks

AngelHeaven13

Oct 6, 2021
Hey! The guy who translated this game here. Hope you will like both the game and the translation. Even though I didn't spend as much time on it as on Sacred Princess (that Heisendou game), it was still pretty exhausting, since it was a first MV game I got my hands on.
As I discovered, focusing on one game at a time can be harmful for your sanity. So if you want to see some small game translated, PM me (as always, will not consider games without big chichis, sorry).
(thanks to Rance Super King for playtesting it for a bit)
Hey! Do you have the game? Links are dead, also great work with the translations, hope I can join your patreon soon.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Tried again and remembered why I never finished this pos
lch.png
just loops and get all fucked up with enemies outside and stuff

wanna like and still props to the work done but fucking hell for this gamebreaking shit let alone awful gameplay

Edit only way to get out is by losing and then escaping... ugh this shit aside the game is nevertheless better then most stuff on here or dlsite as a whole

Last edited:

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Lewdcrests are pretty hot. The art is pretty hot. The game is super short. So it feels like a waste of time. A shame. Also, making the lewdcrest work like a contraceptive is lame.

Reactions: Grunsk
3.10 star(s) 16 Votes