RPGM Completed LewDemon Academy ~Student Council President Ayaka's RPG Struggle~ [Final] [pumpkin]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Bob_Turnip

Aug 5, 2018
I get a error trying to launch.

"Script ' Fullscreen' line 93: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass"
If you start another game that uses the same system (the dragon head .exe icon), you can then use the F1 key and set it to Full Screen in that game. Then quit out. Then when you go back to this game and launch it should now work as it seems to not like launching in windowed mode. At least that's how I solved it.

But I am having issues with large text and zoomed in pictures like the others here. ResizeEnable did not work.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
If you start another game that uses the same system (the dragon head .exe icon), you can then use the F1 key and set it to Full Screen in that game. Then quit out. Then when you go back to this game and launch it should now work as it seems to not like launching in windowed mode. At least that's how I solved it.

But I am having issues with large text and zoomed in pictures like the others here. ResizeEnable did not work.
Well it works in windowed with the F1 command so thanks ! ;)

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Screen size issue is with the full screen script. If you have RPG Maker VX Ace you can screw around with the script " Fullscreen"
It's the one in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever. Change the line:
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
GetSystemMetrics.call([0]),
GetSystemMetrics.call([1])
]

To something like: @@screenSize = [1280,960]

Or some other multiple of 640x480.
Or you can try this script file attached.

I have no idea if this is a long term fix for the game or if it screws with the aspect ratio.
To start the game you can right click the file and force capatability to 640x480 then use the F1 key in the game to force open in full screen. Use alt enter to swap between full screen and not. Laptop users I guess can just go buy a real computer and join the Desktop Elite Master Race.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Am I the only one to have a screen problem, I can't play because there is an unwanted zoom when I open the game, I can't see while in full screen... Any help ?
Hmm, having a little trouble with the resolution here. The game runs fine, but all of the images are way too big for the screen. I end up seeing only the top left corner of any cgs that pop up. Anyone else having this issue or any solutions? I've never encountered this on any other rpgm games.

Edit: Well, seems like i'm not alone after all.
Click on the .exe file, then go to properties. Click "Compatability" then "Change high DPI settings".
Check the box for overriding high dpi scaling behavior, set it to application, click ok, apply, then play the game.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Is this supposed to be too short or am I supposed to lose a battle in order for the game to carry on more? Because after learning the triple strike move I practically couldn't lose without actively trying to.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Lilianchello

May 7, 2018
Two question :
1) Is this machine translated or properly translated?
2) Are there any corruption theme?

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Click on the .exe file, then go to properties. Click "Compatability" then "Change high DPI settings".
Check the box for overriding high dpi scaling behavior, set it to application, click ok, apply, then play the game.
Not working for me.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017

Works fine for me for the resolution issue.
This seems to work, unfortunately you dont get the anti-aliasing benefit of true fullscreen so you will have to deal with the jagged lines. Also make sure you dont buy it on steam you can just download it for free

Jonha

Jul 24, 2017
Not working for me.
Right click on the game app icon and create a shortcut. Then go to properties of the shortcut icon and at the end of the target line add:
" -window"

with out the quotations but a space between the original last text and the -
The target line would look like this ....2_translated\Game.exe" -window

Also, I had to change my screen res to 1920x1080

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes