RPGM Completed LewDemon Academy ~Student Council President Ayaka's RPG Struggle~ [Final] [pumpkin]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Screen size issue is with the full screen script. If you have RPG Maker VX Ace you can screw around with the script " Fullscreen"
It's the one in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever. Change the line:
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
GetSystemMetrics.call([0]),
GetSystemMetrics.call([1])
]

To something like: @@screenSize = [1280,960]

Or some other multiple of 640x480.
Or you can try this script file attached.

I have no idea if this is a long term fix for the game or if it screws with the aspect ratio.
To start the game you can right click the file and force capatability to 640x480 then use the F1 key in the game to force open in full screen. Use alt enter to swap between full screen and not. Laptop users I guess can just go buy a real computer and join the Desktop Elite Master Race.
How do this work?

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
This game is playable, just not in full screen. It opens in strange non standard 1282x752 resolution (that's the size of the window and the picture attached), so maybe that's the issue. Either way I don't have any problem playing it in windowed mode.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
IMAGE TOO BIG/NOT FITTING ON SCREEN

Hey, not sure if anyone has posted a "solution" yet, but my go-to "fix" was to just push F1 (after game has started) and disable full-screen. Restart the game after doing this and it will start windowed.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
Already finished the game twice and unlocked all CG's including all 3 endings. Didn't expect it to be so short.

deadwho

Jun 10, 2017
Screen size issue is with the full screen script. If you have RPG Maker VX Ace you can screw around with the script " Fullscreen"
It's the one in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever. Change the line:
# Tamanho da tela
@@screenSize = [
GetSystemMetrics.call([0]),
GetSystemMetrics.call([1])
]

To something like: @@screenSize = [1280,960]

Or some other multiple of 640x480.
Or you can try this script file attached.

I have no idea if this is a long term fix for the game or if it screws with the aspect ratio.
To start the game you can right click the file and force capatability to 640x480 then use the F1 key in the game to force open in full screen. Use alt enter to swap between full screen and not. Laptop users I guess can just go buy a real computer and join the Desktop Elite Master Race.
thanks for that it works

Rukvia

Jan 26, 2018
I get the error: File name or extension is too long.

EDIT: Fixed this error. It's a Windows Error when you have a path that is longer than 260 characters. When extracting this is the name of the folder: LewDemon_Academy_Student_Council_President_Ayakas_RPG_Struggle_Ver12_translated (now this is VERY LONG. Windows has only 260 characters for path, starting from: E/Program Files/Folder/Folder/Folder
If you get this error... just rename the folder to something shorter... much shorter.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
So its weird for me. The big screen error pops up when it is windowed, not full screen. If I Alt-Enter really quickly before the error, it loads, but I only see like 25% of the entire window (just really really zoomed in, cause full screen). I can then turn it to windowed mode, but I still only see maybe 50% of the total view.

Very poorly optimized. A shame.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
for me, the design is ok, the thing that make me stop playing is what the fuck with all the colour in the background?... It's hurting my brain so much ..! i prefer when it's all black in there, with all this it's like we in a school in the underworld remind u u will never go out of this hell..!I'm epileptic and i can assure u i know when my brain start to give up.. Sorry but no, two star for me.. I prey for the next rpg game will be a good one with female heroine with some corruption in some city.. :p (sorry for my terrible english i'm a frenchy :3)

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Can't play this game in fullscreen due to the fucked up zoom in issue. Press F1 and untick the fullscreen box and just suffer the window mode

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes