Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
anyone have reccommendations for games similar to this? Dungeon crawlers or roguelikes with actual gameplay, but lewd content IN the combat and not just a random still image when you win/lose a fight

Reactions: Nicholas Seitler

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I see the Author has published 1.3 on itch.io (most likely without any changes from the "old version") + a new post on twitter.

Hammerlord

Mar 18, 2018
Quick clarification from mminit, that's not a new publication. The SFW version has been on itch for a long time if you have the direct link. If you want the NSFW version, please use this link:

Reactions: eugeneloza

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm happy they're still around and working on the new game. I thought they were gone for good for a while there.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'm happy they're still around and working on the new game. I thought they were gone for good for a while there.
Game development is normally like this. Radio silence for the public, while activity mostly stays private aside from whatever they deem ready for preview status.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Game development is normally like this. Radio silence for the public, while activity mostly stays private aside from whatever they deem ready for preview status.
I guess it's the same for me as I'm working on some projects right now myself but haven't publicized any of it yet.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Game is fun at first but becomes really tiresome at later levels. I know they were trying to mimic some old shhool RPG classics but why make it so taxing at the end. 3*

cyberspaceman

Jan 6, 2023
I suppose it was just wishful thinking to delay the inevitable pirate of this game. Alas, who am I to say this.
This is the Mac version @Alexander Krisnov: Mega

I do recommend you to support this creator. His project has only started less than a year ago and this is the finished product. I would describe it as perfectly done. Quality and delivery speed is undeniable, suggesting a very passionate creator.
Played this a long time ago, but the mac version no longer works on Mac computers, says "needs to be updated." If you or anyone else knows a potential fix, please reply. Thanks!

PM21

May 1, 2018
demo for the newest game is out.
Any sexy stuff is currently limited to the cut-ins when an enemy attacks. No Game overs or anything else yet. 2 areas, about 12 enemies. I'm glad to see proof of concept finally on this one but if you want something fappable this isn't it yet. Still excited for the release. It took a long time for this one to come out and I'm a little concerned how the remainder of the development will take, especially because the dev works at his own pace and doesn't put out any progress updates or teasers except for what you see on his twitter.

Apr 18, 2018
demo for the newest game is out.
Any sexy stuff is currently limited to the cut-ins when an enemy attacks. No Game overs or anything else yet. 2 areas, about 12 enemies. I'm glad to see proof of concept finally on this one but if you want something fappable this isn't it yet. Still excited for the release. It took a long time for this one to come out and I'm a little concerned how the remainder of the development will take, especially because the dev works at his own pace and doesn't put out any progress updates or teasers except for what you see on his twitter.

Hes an awesome dev though, it'll get done. And if it's anything like Lewdest Labyrinth it'll be amazing

Reactions: random Crow
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes