Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes
Apr 21, 2019
um is there a walkthrough and map level on how to beat the game? Also how many levels left ?
There are four labyrinths with several floors. I highly recommend you regularly visit health pools and stay on the easier difficulty. There is no penalty for playing easy and no extra content if you play it on harder difficulties. Just keep grinding, leveling up and gaining abilities until you are able to 1-hit KO most of the enemies in the labyrinth. Keep going and then fight the boss. Once you finish with him go to the next labyrinth, rinse and repeat.
There are four labyrinths
1.) Cave Labyrinth
2.) Watery/Moss Labyrinth
3.) Ice Labyrinth
4.) Outdoors/Garden Labyrinth
There is no real strategy involved in the game outside of basic JRPG/Dungeon Crawler logic/strategy.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
There are four labyrinths with several floors. I highly recommend you regularly visit health pools and stay on the easier difficulty. There is no penalty for playing easy and no extra content if you play it on harder difficulties. Just keep grinding, leveling up and gaining abilities until you are able to 1-hit KO most of the enemies in the labyrinth. Keep going and then fight the boss. Once you finish with him go to the next labyrinth, rinse and repeat.
There are four labyrinths
1.) Cave Labyrinth
2.) Watery/Moss Labyrinth
3.) Ice Labyrinth
4.) Outdoors/Garden Labyrinth
There is no real strategy involved in the game outside of basic JRPG/Dungeon Crawler logic/strategy.
Thanks by the way I have the save 0 which has the final boss,Maybe you can see the ending if you like

Sep 16, 2018
What does increasing your enemies LP do? Moves like Taunt and Heat increase enemy LP, but why?

Also, is there a particular way to tell if I'm going to get grabbed? Seems kinda random, don't know when to guard to avoid it.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What does increasing your enemies LP do? Moves like Taunt and Heat increase enemy LP, but why?

Also, is there a particular way to tell if I'm going to get grabbed? Seems kinda random, don't know when to guard to avoid it.
LP is lust points. It increases the damage they take.
Enemy attack order is scripted. Just memorize or write down the patterns.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 16, 2018
LP is lust points. It increases the damage they take.
Enemy attack order is scripted. Just memorize or write down the patterns.
Ok that's what I figured for LP, wondering if there might be more.

I can't figure out a pattern at all. Seems completely random, like I will defend for a few turns anticipating a grab, and then the one turn I don't defend they will grab. And it seems like they grab more whem my LP is higher.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ok that's what I figured for LP, wondering if there might be more.

I can't figure out a pattern at all. Seems completely random, like I will defend for a few turns anticipating a grab, and then the one turn I don't defend they will grab. And it seems like they grab more whem my LP is higher.
avoiding grabs isnt the best strategy imo. Maxing damage and spamming heals is the way to go.
Seeing the PC get stripped all the time is part of the charm. Or at least that's what I tell myself

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
how to save in this game? it's always greyed out.
Find a fountain. There you can replenish your health and heal charges and also save. The first one's on the second or third floor, I think. Also, completing 90% of a floor map gives you bonus stats, as does eating certain fruit.

Reactions: Klausus

3CCH1B0Y

Sep 8, 2018
save files that people have uploaded arent working for me on the 4.1 version can some one upload there save and config pls thx in advance

Sep 6, 2017
save files that people have uploaded arent working for me on the 4.1 version can some one upload there save and config pls thx in advance
I'm pretty sure 1.3 is the latest. I'm not sure what the 4.1 version is. I would download the 1.3 version and just use the saves provided if I were you.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Was this game known as Lewdest Dungeon at some point in time? I'm not sure why I've got some stuff referencing the latter title saved on my computer, but I can't actually locate anything online referencing it.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Was this game known as Lewdest Dungeon at some point in time? I'm not sure why I've got some stuff referencing the latter title saved on my computer, but I can't actually locate anything online referencing it.
I'm pretty sure that it was called Lewdest Labyrinth from the very beginning. I've been following it since Beta 2.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I keep getting my ass kicked by the purple things with the sword stuck in them. Even blowing through my healing herbs and trying different stances they just blast my ass constantly. Occasionally I get one that doesn't take dozens of hits to kill, but it seems random. I must be missing something with the strategy.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I keep getting my ass kicked by the purple things with the sword stuck in them. Even blowing through my healing herbs and trying different stances they just blast my ass constantly. Occasionally I get one that doesn't take dozens of hits to kill, but it seems random. I must be missing something with the strategy.
It's a dungeon crawler. You are supposed to grind on weak enimies for a while before moving to the next area.
Try buying skills that max def and number of healing items. Don't mess around with lewd stats until mid to late game. Most of the attribute buff / debuffs are only useful in boss fights.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes