Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Too bad this does not have a mobile version.
A mobile version wouldn't really work. There are quite a few buttons needed to play the game and having them all on the screen would just clutter the UI. And although a mobile version is highly unlikely, LL can easily be played one handed.

Reactions: cooldude33

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I cannot help but applaud the hard work on doing this game, daaaamn.
Is the dev here, do you have a template for this, maybe I should adapt my dungeon crawler game into unity instead?
(game I'm working on below on the signature)

D

Deleted member 119819

Hah... I remember how I pirated the full release when it was out and leaked it everywhere on day 1. Good times.

• Sad
Reactions: Hammerlord

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Ah, I was wondering who the hell that Sunny character from Haremon was. I'll have to play this.
Is Sunny her name? I just assumed that since that's what the starting clothing is called in the game files.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Corruption tag hmm ? Don't see much that in description or images
Might be referring to the "Arousal" combat mechanic where enemy attacks make you more lewd and vulunerable to certain other lewd attacks.

Not a permanent transformation sort of corruption (i.e. innocent character turned into a mindless bimbo, etc.) but the game drives you to used the Lewd / Arousal mechanic the further you get in the game as for combat lots of the better attacks require you to be horny to perform. So it encourages you to be more lewd, more aroused, to fight better.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
A mobile version wouldn't really work. There are quite a few buttons needed to play the game and having them all on the screen would just clutter the UI. And although a mobile version is highly unlikely, LL can easily be played one handed.
Unfortunately I can't play it then since my computer died on me and I currently unable to afford a new one.

Aug 24, 2016
Yoooooo, I remember when this was just a project on /weg/ on 4chan!
Always didn't think much of it, but apparently he never stopped working on it! Good going for him! Will try after work tomorrow.

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
Hey, so it appears my game isn't saving properly. Like when I get to the pools and press "Save", and go to the title screen and try to Continue, no files appear. Can anyone help me? Why isn't it saving?

I really like this game but I'm bad at it and the inability to save is sort of making it unplayable.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey, so it appears my game isn't saving properly. Like when I get to the pools and press "Save", and go to the title screen and try to Continue, no files appear. Can anyone help me? Why isn't it saving?

I really like this game but I'm bad at it and the inability to save is sort of making it unplayable.
Strange. I don't know how to fix this, but I can provide a save file at the first fountain. Just extract the archive in the game folder, where the executable is.

I can also give you some tips if you're having difficulties with the game.

Reactions: andric31
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes