Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
So it looks like mminit took his project off itch.io. This is an ill omen. Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

Reactions: WillNotWork

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So it looks like mminit took his project off itch.io. This is an ill omen. Anyone have any ideas what's going on?
It's no cause for alarm. LL should come back to itch.io at some point in time, probably as a free SFW version. Info taken from mminit's new blog( ), along with news about a possible new game.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
It's no cause for alarm. LL should come back to itch.io at some point in time, probably as a free SFW version. Info taken from mminit's new blog( ), along with news about a possible new game.
Awesome.

I don't suppose you know where I could find a change log? I'm curious what changed from 1.2 -> 1.3 ...?

AxeIzDoty

May 6, 2018
Can someone tell me bout difference between 1.2 and 4.0 versions? Why 1.2 doesn't have gameover cg, which are included in 4.0? In the same time, 4.0 even doesn't have main menu background... Which version is "true"?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Can someone tell me bout difference between 1.2 and 4.0 versions? Why 1.2 doesn't have gameover cg, which are included in 4.0? In the same time, 4.0 even doesn't have main menu background... Which version is "true"?
What? The most recent version is 1.3, right? Where did you get 4.0 from?

Reactions: cooldude33

AxeIzDoty

May 6, 2018
What? The most recent version is 1.3, right? Where did you get 4.0 from?
Try to google for 4.0/4.1 version. What is interesting, it is release dates - this 4.0 thing was released in 2017 year... Before 1.2. And now i'm totally confused.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
4.0(4.1) has different game mechanics too. For example, you can heal+restore for 30 lp.
Odd.
My best guess is you found an Alpha version of the game somewhere. Mminit probably reset his version numbering when he released the full game not too long ago.

AxeIzDoty

May 6, 2018
Odd.
My best guess is you found an Alpha version of the game somewhere. Mminit probably reset his version numbering when he released the full game not too long ago.
Agreed, this is possible. But why he erased most of gamever cg then? Strange...

AxeIzDoty

May 6, 2018
The only thing I can guess - Mminit was intending to add gameover cg for every mob in the game, but stopped on halfway, erased all cg except boss ones - and continued developing new content, but without normal mob gameover cg.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The only thing I can guess - Mminit was intending to add gameover cg for every mob in the game, but stopped on halfway, erased all cg except boss ones - and continued developing new content, but without normal mob gameover cg.
Version 4.0 was actually the fourth alpha to be released, which includes content up to the second boss and game over CGs for all the enemies. That was also the last alpha before the full game was released. For the full game mminit decided to scrap the game over CGs because he didn't want LL to become a "have to lose to see all the scenes" type of h-game. Most of the already done CGs for defeat were reused as a part of that enemy's kit, so the content is still there.

Version 1.3 is the final one, with lots of balance fixes, new enemies(some were also added to lower floors, like the bats in the beginning), new floors, bosses, costumes, items and an ending. So, if you are looking for the complete game - play V1.3. Version 4.0 can be fun to play if you want to see how far the game has come.

Reactions: AxeIzDoty

AxeIzDoty

May 6, 2018
Version 1.3 is the final one, with lots of balance fixes, new enemies(some were also added to lower floors, like the bats in the beginning), new floors, bosses, costumes, items and an ending. So, if you are looking for the complete game - play V1.3. Version 4.0 can be fun to play if you want to see how far the game has come.
Oh, thank you for answering! My confusion about versions is solved)

Reactions: James Eveleth

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Oh yeah in the case someone besides me is wondering where to get the 1.3 version now, is a link the dev posted in his blog comments.

Reactions: ustar

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah, I was wondering who the hell that Sunny character from Haremon was. I'll have to play this.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes