Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I do like this game, definitely something i would like to see more of, but i feel like it could be better. I can't really explain.....

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Start in your user home directory and go to:
~/Library/Application Support/unity.mminit.Lewdest Labyrinth/
The above is equivalent to
/OS name/User/User name/Library/Application Support/unity.mminit.Lewdest Labyrinth/

I wish they didn't changed the save directory, it was better when wherever you put the app, it made a save directory in the same place.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Start in your user home directory and go to:
~/Library/Application Support/unity.mminit.Lewdest Labyrinth/
The above is equivalent to
/OS name/User/User name/Library/Application Support/unity.mminit.Lewdest Labyrinth/

I wish they didn't changed the save directory, it was better when wherever you put the app, it made a save directory in the same place.
it all comes down to different version of the game when it comes to saving. If you put the save there, whenever there's a new update and you have to redownload the game, you will need to manually move the saves over. Only Renpy has a neat function to do this for you but it does require a bit of coding.

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Bit late to the party, just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the game, being his first attempt at such a game (think I read that somewhere) its fun, not too easy, lewd and sometimes crazy (the idea of the king slime and his painter, love those things).

The different stances worked great together with the adult content, this here definitely deserves the title "Adult Game".

Also to note, the developer doesnt have a Patreon, he used Itch.io for it, so im really hoping that this business model could also work for some people wanting to put out content. An alternative to the current "restrictive" system is always welcome.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
This was a really fun game honestly, I love these dungeon crawler type games.
My only issues are that it was a bit too easy, and lacking in H content. it's a good game, but as far as H content goes....meh. Still images are a pretty bad way to get the content in.
That's just my $.02 and I can understand why alot of people don't bother with animations, since they're alot of work to actually implement.

For anyone who liked this I'd recommend you check out the Umai Neko games, there are 4 in total, 2 of them are on this site already:

Not really dungeon style rpgs, they're straight up platformers, but really fun. Also the H content is on point.

Can anyone recommend similar games? (both to the one in this thread and the ones I posted)

AriseHentai

Jun 25, 2018
Full save (fixed):
Extract then just copy the files into the game's main folder.
Hey, Sorry to ask but I was wondering if you could create a save at the very beginning and share it. I downloaded the game from here but I don't have the option to save and your other files do not give me the option either, thanks.

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, Sorry to ask but I was wondering if you could create a save at the very beginning and share it. I downloaded the game from here but I don't have the option to save and your other files do not give me the option either, thanks.
You have to get to a fountain in order to be able to save.

crazfan101

Sep 1, 2018
Full save (fixed):
Extract then just copy the files into the game's main folder.
i try putting it in the main folder the folder with the application and when i enter the game and hit continue no save data is there

crazfan101

Sep 1, 2018
so for the full save that sorrownight has i tried putting it in the main folder the folder with the application and when i enter the game and hit continue no save data is there how can i fix that

crazfan101

Sep 1, 2018
so i was trying to get that save to work and it did nothing i put it in the main area were the saves that you create in game go and i started and nothing was there what am i doing wrong

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
It has been too long since I played the game and, honestly, I don't remember.
You should try to create a new game then go to the game folder, check where the save file is, then, replace my save file with that file. (change name and paste over)

sorrownight

Jul 17, 2017
the only problem i can find is that the save is a .sav file and your save si a .rar file
Okay... as I have said: "Extract then just copy the files into the game's main folder."
Extract the .rar file with winrar. This is almost common knowledge.

Reactions: Aazkaal

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
good game,But is there a full save where I face the final boss with a game ending and maybe a cheat where I can be invincible with unlimited powers or something?

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes