Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Hey everyone. I've been following this crafter since he started this game. He seems pretty unsure on continuing making games cause he doesn't get a lot of support. It makes me kind of sad that this game is on here because the creator isn't making any money from it. If anyone can donate to the creator, it would be very nice
Actually it is completely opposite - he gets free advertising here. If someone wants to steal this game he will do it anyway. T guy was pretty active on 4chan weg some time ago but went quiet, if not this thread I would never know game is finished.

mminit

Mar 18, 2018
Something is wrong. No reaction of window and the best known picture of Kazimir Malevich inside. What am I doing wrong? View attachment 78722
Got the same problem
Hey guys, I'd like to help if you’re still getting this error.

1.2 is not the latest version, so it's possible the update may fix it. This type of thing is usually the result of a corrupted download, driver issues or a firewall/protection software taking issue with some dependency. Any info would be helpful in resolving it as I'm unable to replicate it on my end.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
@mminit hello there, awesome game!
Two things:
1) What is the purpose of increasing enemies LP? Do they get more damage this way or it is negative effect because they have more fuel for their special attacks?
2) Did you consider increasing attack skill area side to i.e. two columns? I find current flat list scrolled by arrows bit annoying.

mminit

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks a lot. Here is an output log from clear install. Problem occurs in Demo too, maybe because of win10 latest update.
I've tried replicating the issue on a windows 10 machine but the game starts up fine. I suspect this is due to some sort of AV/Firewall restriction stopping the game from accessing it’s files and starting up, but I can't be sure.

Would it be possible to add an exclusion to the game folder/files and try again?

@KapitanDupa
Raising an enemies LP will make you do more damage to them.
Regarding the skill UI, it was carried over from when the game was much simpler. There was a time when I planned to overhaul the UI but other parts of the game took priority.

Das Ras

Jun 8, 2017
I've got the same black screen problem as mentioned before. Also Windows Defender detected a trojan in the game files, so I'm not sure whats going on.

mminit

Mar 18, 2018
I've got the same black screen problem as mentioned before. Also Windows Defender detected a trojan in the game files, so I'm not sure whats going on.
Ran that and malwarebytes with both coming back clean. Strange, does the same thing happen with the demo version on itch.io or was that from the third party links?

Nov 4, 2017
Ran that and malwarebytes with both coming back clean. Strange, does the same thing happen with the demo version on itch.io or was that from the third party links?
Something weird is going on
I played the game fine 1 hour ago and now I am having similar problems as them

Hammerlord

Mar 18, 2018
I'm one of the beta testers for Lewdest Labyrinth and I can confirm the demo from itch and full games from humble (v1_1 through v1_3) do not contain any viruses and work as intended. We haven't gotten any reports of this black screen bug from ULMF where no one has uploaded the game for free yet, and we've only gotten two reports on the lewdest labyrinth discord and on tumblr from people who we're not sure bought the game or pirated it. Based on the number of responses either praising the game or complaining about its difficulty, many people can launch the game and this glitch is uncommon. I also just finished a malwarebytes virus scan on my computer after downloading the game from one of the links in the OP and I did not find any viruses.
I'm not condemning you guys for pirating it since you have your reasons, but please don't think that the game is actually this buggy or broken. During weeks of beta testing , this glitch didn't come up anywhere and didn't get mentioned until several days after release, roughly coinciding with the links being added here. Regardless, mminit and the beta testers are trying to recreate the glitch (though my multiple attempts by changing my antivirus have failed) and look for a solution. As such, that "final version" link on svscomics may not actually be the final version if we can get to the bottom of this. And remember, if you like the game after playing it on a pirated copy, you can still show your support by buying the legit version, then you won't have to wait for the bug fixed versions to be reuploaded.

EDIT: It seems like this is a bug related to windows defender quarantining a .dll file that is present in a lot of unity games. It's very recent however.

Reactions: NJ and yoyomistro
Nov 4, 2017
Do you recall which file it is? A lot of people have completed the game without issue.
No clue about the file but the problem seems to be the launcher. It was fine an hour ago. Then I closed it and came back an hour later but this showed up
upload_2018-3-18_17-57-10.png
The Unity logo plays and then it freezes before this happens. I've given it access and tried it as an admin. I have no idea why it worked an hour ago when I closed and opend it multiple times without problems but now it wont work.

Edit:Also for some reason this line started showing up just as my trobules did in the outut log
A script behaviour has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 68 bytes) (the bytes number varies but is generally 68 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

Trojan:Win32/Critet.BS

Nov 4, 2017
I'm one of the beta testers for Lewdest Labyrinth and I can confirm the demo from itch and full games from humble (v1_1 through v1_3) do not contain any viruses and work as intended. We haven't gotten any reports of this black screen bug from ULMF where no one has uploaded the game for free yet, and we've only gotten two reports on the lewdest labyrinth discord and on tumblr from people who we're not sure bought the game or pirated it. Based on the number of responses either praising the game or complaining about its difficulty, many people can launch the game and this glitch is uncommon. I also just finished a malwarebytes virus scan on my computer after downloading the game from one of the links in the OP and I did not find any viruses.
I'm not condemning you guys for pirating it since you have your reasons, but please don't think that the game is actually this buggy or broken. During weeks of beta testing , this glitch didn't come up anywhere and didn't get mentioned until several days after release, roughly coinciding with the links being added here. Regardless, mminit and the beta testers are trying to recreate the glitch (though my multiple attempts by changing my antivirus have failed) and look for a solution. As such, that "final version" link on svscomics may not actually be the final version if we can get to the bottom of this. And remember, if you like the game after playing it on a pirated copy, you can still show your support by buying the legit version, then you won't have to wait for the bug fixed versions to be reuploaded.
I know its not buggy and it didn't have any viruses either when I scaned it, every thing worked fine. Then something somewhere went wrong and Windows started saying it has a virus some form of trojen. I updated WD, removed the trojen and allowed acess to the game and ran it as admin but it didn't work like it used to so am just confused as hell

mminit

Mar 18, 2018
This looks like it's windows defender. Microsoft added a new definition for "Trojan:Win32/Critet.BS" a few days ago and it's flagging a lot of games and software (recent results on google say as much). It's been confirmed a windows defender false positive. Every other AV is coming back clean so it looks like windows defender being incompetent and quarantining one of the files the game needs to run...

Supposedly they've already pushed an update so maybe everyone's definitions aren't up to date yet. Wish there was something I could do, I'll keep looking into it.

It's happening to KSP which is a unity game as well..

Reactions: yoyomistro
Nov 4, 2017
This looks like it's windows defender. Microsoft added a new definition for "Trojan:Win32/Critet.BS" a few days ago and it's flagging a lot of games and software (recent results on google say as much). It's been confirmed a windows defender false positive. Every other AV is coming back clean so it looks like windows defender being incompetent and quarantining one of the files the game needs to run...

Supposedly they've already pushed an update so maybe everyone's definitions aren't up to date yet. Wish there was something I could do, I'll keep looking into it.

It's happening to KSP which is a unity game as well..
Updateing it wont work. Looks like you have to allow that Trojan, restore what ever it removed from quarantine and make sure to scan it again so it thinks its ok afterwards you can extrat the zip file otherwise it wont work even if you redownload it after allowing it. Bloody WD

mminit

Mar 18, 2018
Updateing it wont work. Looks like you have to allow that Trojan, restore what ever it removed from quarantine and make sure to scan it again so it thinks its ok afterwards you can extrat the zip file otherwise it wont work even if you redownload it after allowing it. Bloody WD
Yeah, and it seems that it's not happening to everybody either so I can only assume they never got that specific definition. The game was released on March 12th, and that trojan definition came out on March 14th. Still need more info, cause some people are playing the game fine as is.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes