Unity Completed Lewdest Labyrinth [v1.3] [mminit]

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Spstr64

Oct 17, 2018
I can also give you some tips if you're having difficulties with the game.
Okay, wow, yeah I need help thank you.

My main issue is how do I get my clothes back? There's no apparent way to predict if one of those slime things is gonna grab me and just make my clothes disappear, so I'm left completely naked with only 6 or 7 encounters with the things.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Okay, wow, yeah I need help thank you.

My main issue is how do I get my clothes back? There's no apparent way to predict if one of those slime things is gonna grab me and just make my clothes disappear, so I'm left completely naked with only 6 or 7 encounters with the things.
Yeah, being left naked is basically a death sentence early on. Heal(C button) fixes your currently equipped clothes in addition to restoring health and reducing Lust. If you are left naked with no heal charges and not close enough to a fountain you can also switch to a different outfit(after you acquire one from a miniboss). You can also run away from a battle, at the cost of some EXP and sometimes an item.

One of the biggest tips I can give you is to explore - getting to 90% exploration on a floor permanently increases your stats, not to mention that you will probably find chests with other stat increasing items(scrolls for LP, fruit for attack and defense). Farming also helps if the enemies are constantly killing you - just find a fountain, put the enemy rate to High, walk a few steps forward and back and farm battles for EXP.

Remember to buy skills and upgrades, and find a combat strategy that suits your playstyle.

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
Great game, already beat it and it was pretty good, a little lacking lewd and animation wise since its mostly still images but the combat and overall gameplay is really well done. I still have a question though, is there any lewd sprite or anything like that for the tutorial girl? Cuz the warp cristal in the last boss takes you back to the one close to her, so it got me thinking if there isn't any kind of secret, since she has a sprite (and a very sexy one) looks like a waste not having anything lewd with her.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Great game, already beat it and it was pretty good, a little lacking lewd and animation wise since its mostly still images but the combat and overall gameplay is really well done. I still have a question though, is there any lewd sprite or anything like that for the tutorial girl? Cuz the warp cristal in the last boss takes you back to the one close to her, so it got me thinking if there isn't any kind of secret, since she has a sprite (and a very sexy one) looks like a waste not having anything lewd with her.
Nope, nothing lewd with the tutorial girl. Which really is a shame...

Reactions: Snake95

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
I have a ver4.1 in development copy that according to the data my pc is telling me, was created on May 7, 2017. Art and MC looks the same. Can anyone explain why according to this thread, the last version is 1.3?

This one is definitely more advanced. Lvl Up tree more developed. Sprites a bit better designed. Same first level though (mostly).

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I have a ver4.1 in development copy that according to the data my pc is telling me, was created on May 7, 2017. Art and MC looks the same. Can anyone explain why according to this thread, the last version is 1.3?

This one is definitely more advanced. Lvl Up tree more developed. Sprites a bit better designed. Same first level though (mostly).
Think of Ver 4.1 as Demo 4. That was the last demo version before the developer released the full game, so it has the first two dungeons completed. The final version adds 3 more dungeons and new enemies for the first 2, in addition to balancing, tweaks and bug fixes.

Apr 21, 2019
He is currently working on a new game. It's still in the early stages, hopefully we will get more information at a later date. Here is his blog for future reference:
Oh shit thanks.
Btw why did he remove the original NSFW game from Itch.io? The SFW version is still there but now it's free/pay-what-you-want instead of being priced.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Who knows, it's like he needed to scrub the NSFW version from his blog/itch.
Lewd L was never priced though.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
TheReba
Hey bro, it's nice that other people are playing and reviewing this game. However, your English is a little hard to read. I'll go ahead and edit it for you. Hopefully it helps you improve your writing :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Some of the art is nice but the gameplay gets tedious really fucking fast. The encounter rate is way too high even on the lowest setting and later on in the game it becomes near impossible to kill more than a couple of monsters before needing to go back and heal. There's also too many areas which are too large.
As for my biggest complaint, they don't show you the enemy HP which is such a fucking garbage mechanic. I'm at the final boss, have all the power ups bought, I'm hitting her for like 10 minutes while in defense mode since she deals so much fucking damage and I have no idea whether I got her down to 9/10ths of her health or 1/100th of her health because the game won't show me her fucking HP. She always ends up killing me eventually because I run out of potions to restore my clothes and she just won't fucking die. So fuck this game. I'm not gonna bother grinding for stat boosting items or going back to fill up all the shitty areas. I would probably do it if I could see her health so I'd know how much work I needed to do but as is, fuck it.
And of course the game doesn't let you change difficulty midway and no chance in hell am I replaying this from the start.

Oh and the maid outfit doesn't seem to be giving me the defense boosts vs her for some reason which is even more bullshit.
Just no thanks.

Hammerlord

Mar 18, 2018
As you probably noticed Snakewood, each time you defeat an enemy (that isn't way weaker than you) your HP increases by 1. Your stats, besides being capped out at 60 (they really should be by that point, especially if you've bought every powerup for every section), get a small bonus from your max HP as well, I think. If you've got enough power, then you can reduce the encounter rate to low to make it easier to map out each area and get your stats to 60. If you're still somehow underpowered, then you shouldn't reduce the encounter rating or you won't be strong enough to beat the boss at the end of an area. Also, if you don't want to map out areas to max your stats, the enemies in the last dungeon set all drop the 3 stat boosting items regularly, so you can camp by the fountain. As a beta tester, I can tell you Normal difficulty was designed so that with a bit of effort and planning, you will be maxed out and ready to fight the final boss on the normal encounter rate and if you do the 90% mapping thing on each level. Easy is just a reduction to all the enemy stats, but if you run ahead too much without exploring or keep the encounter rate on low, you'll still end up underleveled. I don't really have anything to tell you about the lack of HP bars. A lot of RPGs don't tell you how much HP the enemy has. I know it doesn't bother me, but that's probably because I play so much Monster Hunter.

Also, since I see this thread still gets attention now and then, I figured I should point out that on the first post of mminit's blog is a link to the current (1.3) version of the game (the nsfw version) in case the links on the front page ever get taken down or something. Judging by the filesize they're the same file, but just in case it goes down here, you can get it on his blog if you check the comments of the first post (as in the oldest). And like James said, he is still working on a new game, there are screenshots on the blog and his twitter page. It's gonna take a while, LL was in development for a long time before everyone found out about it.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
No, I WANT the encounter rate low so that I can map out the areas without running into 20 enemies per area even though I can kill 2-3 max before needing to heal. The strength of the regular enemies later on is absurd considering the encounter rate and the fact that you can't really grind either after buying all the upgrades. If anything you should run from all the enemies to map out the area and then grind back your HP at the healing station.
Anyway, like I said I managed to reach the final boss so I guess at that point I'm meant to grind up those power items but it's too tedious now and it's not like there's some story in this game I care about completing.

As for the HP bars, I know a lot of games do this, it's always annoying, but sometimes it's not as bad because if I wack away at them enough they usually go down. And in some games they'll at least give you indications that they're low. Here the battle probably goes on for over 100 turns and I still have no idea how low she is.
I hate that kind of thing because it means I can't plan ahead to see what my strategy should be ESPECIALLY in a war of attrition like this where I have a very limited amount of healing items. For all I know she could have infinite HP and the game is making a fool out of me.
So any word about why I don't get the defense boost from the maid outfit first aid against the final boss? I feel like with that the fight probably would have been manageable.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
um is there a walkthrough and map level on how to beat the game? Also how many levels left ?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 14 Votes