Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-06-02] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023
Thank you very much! That one was a real pain to finish, and mostly for personal autism reasons, so I'm glad to see appreciation for it! There is audio coming for it eventually, gonna commission it around the same time as Sayuri's next anim.
I think you did an amazing job, was well worth the wait - there's way too little good sayuri stuff out there and I'm glad you've been working with her (latest loop is great too)

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
i made some PoV OnLy Edits for this:
using... LosslessCut
!!!!this program is amazing!!!!

this guy make some epic PoV scenes.....
BUT he cut them so BAD than....
i Have to Fix Myself As Usual!!!

that Yuffie video is so EPIC than deserve an Entensive edits!!!
adding Sound to the NoWatermark + some usermade loops......
then some extra videos i found interesting......

here is the list it's 1.40gb...ahh
Snap1.jpg
bonus single loops included.....also bonus clip inside.....ehh

EDIT: forgot to cut a scene in Sayuri of the Baths audio....
there was 2 side camera cut not 1.......
now is fixed!!! it's all POV finally!!!!

lewdgazer edits Yuffie ball sucking

here is the list it's 436mb...ahh
Snap1.jpg
based on a request i have made it.......

salut

P.S
i you want more stuff like this do this thing:
Snap4.jpg

Last edited:

EzekielElliot

Sep 21, 2017
Two new animations for you all~ One for more wife and one for Yuffie. The latter is a longer full oral service, once again.
View attachment 3175801 View attachment 3175802

Thanks ;) And there's another FF7 anim coming out before the year ends even
I can't believe I just found this thread... I just wanted to say I absolutely loved #43 (and also #41 before it). It's uncommon enough to see animators doing a prostate milking animation, but I so rarely see male nipple play/nipple licking, even though it's a personal favorite of mine. I'm definitely hoping you'd consider doing similar animations in the future, but regardless I'm absolutely subscribing going forward since all of your content is top notch.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
I can't believe I just found this thread... I just wanted to say I absolutely loved #43 (and also #41 before it). It's uncommon enough to see animators doing a prostate milking animation, but I so rarely see male nipple play/nipple licking, even though it's a personal favorite of mine. I'm definitely hoping you'd consider doing similar animations in the future, but regardless I'm absolutely subscribing going forward since all of your content is top notch.
Thank you very much! I've been into prostate milking and rimming for a looong time now, only reason it took me this long to animate it is because I wanted to be more confident in my skills. So yeah, more coming for sure!

i made some PoV OnLy Edits for this:
using... LosslessCut
!!!!this program is amazing!!!!

this guy make some epic PoV scenes.....
BUT he cut them so BAD than....
i Have to Fix Myself As Usual!!!
That's a lot :oops:
I'll take a look at these! I pretty much don't cut my animations at all... just never started or felt the need to. But maybe there's something to this approach too.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you very much! I've been into prostate milking and rimming for a looong time now, only reason it took me this long to animate it is because I wanted to be more confident in my skills. So yeah, more coming for sure!

That's a lot :oops:
I'll take a look at these! I pretty much don't cut my animations at all... just never started or felt the need to. But maybe there's something to this approach too.
wow so you the real guy behind that!!!!
thanks a lot buddy for your works!!! you made some awesome sexy videos out there.....

i have some request/tips for that.......the most important request is.....
1)
wen you made a video you set the motion on blender for that model and then you set the camera works and sound effect....

but how much you can swap model wen you have a finished project/video???
a part of sounds than are easy to swap for each girl.....
is height/number of bones/structure of the model himself than prevent you to swap character freely?????

this is because the yuffie motion/project of blowjob/deepthroat is so nice....
than you must use for every female model you have...with that bone structure/skeleton compatible!!!!!!!
2)
the rest is easy do a full 1 person from the start..... but this cost a lot of time as bonus rendering i know.....
this can lead to VR video release.......
3)
avoid LONG fade transitions at ALL cost.... for 2 reason:
it eats precious frame wen you edit that...... like half second and this can brooke loop editing...make it fast please....
and it suck at wen you do a fap version of that video.....
4)
dont' release video only with camera frame post effect......
i cannot edit that and this sucks a LOT!!!!!
please make a clean version of this!!!
Snap1.jpg
5)
just don't worry too much and make what you like the most...passion and inspiration are the best advisor.....
i can edit/fix what i like anyway...i will found a way somethat!!!

so about the cuts i made...well i made fast clean fap version of what i found...
because more choice is always better.....it's like the theatrical releases and the summary.....
also i always try to make the best possible transitions wen i do a custom made loops.....
with each positions separated if you need that.....

for yuffie was no able to loop the tongue job :-(
becase the head moved too much from loop to loop and was bad to watch
so i opten for a 3x time blowjob loop than made the video long enough for a good fap....lol
also had to cut something for avoid the fade effects....
and make the deepthroat fast...because if is too long it breaks momentum....

ok i have done here
thanks for all!!! and keep making awesome stuff buddy!!!!

salut

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
wow so you the real guy behind that!!!!
thanks a lot buddy for your works!!! you made some awesome sexy videos out there.....

i have some request/tips for that.......the most important request is.....
1)
wen you made a video you set the motion on blender for that model and then you set the camera works and sound effect....

but how much you can swap model wen you have a finished project/video???
a part of sounds than are easy to swap for each girl.....
is height/number of bones/structure of the model himself than prevent you to swap character freely?????

this is because the yuffie motion/project of blowjob/deepthroat is so nice....
than you must use for every female model you have...with that bone structure/skeleton compatible!!!!!!!
2)
the rest is easy do a full 1 person from the start..... but this cost a lot of time as bonus rendering i know.....
this can lead to VR video release.......
3)
avoid LONG fade transitions at ALL cost.... for 2 reason:
it eats precious frame wen you edit that...... like half second and this can brooke loop editing...make it fast please....
and it suck at wen you do a fap version of that video.....
4)
dont' release video only with camera frame post effect......
i cannot edit that and this sucks a LOT!!!!!
please make a clean version of this!!!
View attachment 3194761
5)
just don't worry too much and make what you like the most...passion and inspiration are the best advisor.....
i can edit/fix what i like anyway...i will found a way somethat!!!

so about the cuts i made...well i made fast clean fap version of what i found...
because more choice is always better.....it's like the theatrical releases and the summary.....
also i always try to make the best possible transitions wen i do a custom made loops.....
with each positions separated if you need that.....

for yuffie was no able to loop the tongue job :-(
becase the head moved too much from loop to loop and was bad to watch
so i opten for a 3x time blowjob loop than made the video long enough for a good fap....lol
also had to cut something for avoid the fade effects....
and make the deepthroat fast...because if is too long it breaks momentum....

ok i have done here
thanks for all!!! and keep making awesome stuff buddy!!!!

salut
1 - It's usually not that simple. You basically have to use two models that were made using the exact same methods, otherwise stuff breaks. I try it from time to time, with different models, but it's never a clean swap.
And honestly, instead of fixing a model swap, I'd much rather be animating something new instead.

2 - Not sure I understand this one... but as I don't have VR gear myself, I'm not thinking about making anything for VR either.

3 - Yeah, I'm still learning video editing in general. Long fades seem to make sense for the endings of longer anims and I'm mostly avoiding them for everything else.

4 - The filming aspect is my fetish... :cry: This should be easy enough to do in the future.
No chance for Nanami though, I'd have to re-render the whole anim, and I'm not sure if I even have all the files handy still.

5 - That's the plan :D

I definitely had... uses... for cuts like yours from time to time, but lately I've had more interest in longer and "less structured" animations, so... that's gonna make your life a bit harder :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote