Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-07-19] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Since the last time rf96 updated the thread, Lewd posted a new vid right after, he's probably waiting as there's new one coming soon. Just guessing tho.
Whatever. I didn't find it interesting. Just a hand job

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Whereis fockin update mazafakas
Calm your man-tits and let him cook. :rolleyes:

Since the last time rf96 updated the thread, Lewd posted a new vid right after, he's probably waiting as there's new one coming soon. Just guessing tho.
The next one will be summer themed . In the meantime, you can check Celadora's for all your horni needs.

Last edited:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
That is the anim for this week!

But odds are, the moment rf96 updates the thread, I'll have Angel's audio finished... :whistle:

Ahricam11

Jul 9, 2023
The new Y'shtola from Twitter looks good. Some of her other animations that I've seen use a model that looks nothing like her, I'm glad she finally has a good model.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
The new Y'shtola from Twitter looks good. Some of her other animations that I've seen use a model that looks nothing like her, I'm glad she finally has a good model.
Yay! Tipsy's made a lot of edits to the model, so I'm sure he'll be very happy to hear that. :giggle:

Reactions: Icekatana

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
Last edited:

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
That was awesome. Mr. Lewd, you are becoming a master of two things: the erotic and how to do a lot with little. Thankfully the gazer here was not tipsy and could fully appreciate this one. Thanks for the links and the kinks Ketai !
Those are indeed the two things I'm working on the most (along with improving how I see motions), thank youuu
:giggle:

gazer here was not tipsy
Debatable. :cool:

You tread on thin ice, just saying. ;)
Scary! Heads would've rolled if I didn't have enough reading comprehension. :ROFLMAO:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
You tread on thin ice, just saying. ;)
It's just that the moniker for this one cracked me up. I pictured this deranged creator who would release these scenes with a wobbly camera going in and out of focus :LOL:. And you should know by now I'm not one to resist a joke, Mr TitaniumDickDiamondBalls.
Btw, next time I have to type your full nick I'm just going for "Mr. Tits", just saying. ( How about that for thin ice).

Last edited:

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
It's just that the moniker for this one cracked me up. I pictured this deranged creator who would release this scenes with a wobbly camera going in and out of focus :LOL:. And you should know by now I'm not one to resist a joke, Mr TitaniumDickDiamondBalls.
Btw, next time I have to type your full nick I'm just going for "Mr. Tits", just saying. ( How about that for thin ice).
At least, I earned Mr. title. This shows some respect :cool:. Copy-paste, so hard in 2024 .

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
One thing I wanted to mention but got sidetracked in the banter (imagine that) is the VA in this one is OH SO HOT. Who is she? I would marry her voice if that was feasible and I didn't know who I was.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
One thing I wanted to mention but got sidetracked in the banter (imagine that) is the VA in this one is OH SO HOT. Who is she? I would marry her voice if that was feasible and I didn't know who I was.
She's most likely married to her work, but you can at least give her a follow! She does good work.

The following just got posted in the shikarii thread. Today is a good day. :)
That tattoo :LUL:
I don't follow that artist at all, but this is good stuff.

Last edited:

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
She's most likely married to her work, but you can at least give her a follow! She does good work.

That tattoo :LUL:
I don't follow that artist at all, but this is good stuff.
I don't have X so I unfortunately can't. But you can tell her someone who loves your work loves hers too (or even my silly post if you think it will make her smile.)

Yeah the tatoo is like this beautiful character out of a fairy tale spent some time in prison or something :WaitWhat:
It only appears in the bdsm version which i picked for obvious reasons.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Mr. Lewdgazer, the main thing is that the animations have an ENDING. Personally, I don't like just looped, meaningless animations. The duration is practically unimportant.
And I'm waiting cum swallowing and buttsex :)
And balls touching

Last edited:

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Go fuck yourself with your arrogance.
Not trying to be arrogant. But constantly replying with comments not even remotely related to the thread clogs up the thread and probably annoys people who get notifications from a watched thread, going to the replies, and seeing random replies not even related to what's at hand. If you want to continue as you are, go ahead. I won't stop you.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote