Collection Video lewdgazer collection [2024-07-19] [lewdgazer]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I am what in some circles is referred to as "a perv". Which means I have a considerable number of fetishes. Bdsm is one of them. But the superseding one is a woman's pleasure. Nothing arouses me more than that. One of my all time favorite amins is BulgingS's Ada ball sucking because BS (his choice of acronym, not mine) makes a point of showing Ada is enjoying what's going on as much as the dude she's pleasuring. What attracts me in terms of bdsm is the sub's total surrender to her pleasure. When the creator is able to make that clear (like Lewd) it is definitely fap material. Speaking of which:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I am what in some circles is referred to as "a perv". Which means I have a considerable number of fetishes. Bdsm is one of them. But the superseding one is a woman's pleasure. Nothing arouses me more than that. One of my all time favorite amins is BulgingS's Ada ball sucking because BS (his choice of acronym, not mine) makes a point of showing Ada is enjoying what's going on as much as the dude she's pleasuring. What attracts me in terms of bdsm is the sub's total surrender to her pleasure. When the creator is able to make that clear (like Lewd) it is definitely fap material. Speaking of which:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the legendary golden weiner?

1720626014383.png

• Haha
Reactions: jtemper

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you guys just stick to smut, thank you. :)

I am what in some circles is referred to as "a perv". Which means I have a considerable number of fetishes. Bdsm is one of them. But the superseding one is a woman's pleasure. Nothing arouses me more than that. One of my all time favorite amins is BulgingS's Ada ball sucking because BS (his choice of acronym, not mine) makes a point of showing Ada is enjoying what's going on as much as the dude she's pleasuring. What attracts me in terms of bdsm is the sub's total surrender to her pleasure.
Now you're speaking my language! Too many people neglect the pleasure aspect, especially in BDSM (although I guess there's a reason for that, you're either into the sub enjoying themselves or are into noncon).

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
I don't know, bdsm has never attracted me. I'm used to the usual things. Rape + buttsex

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Damn, it's good that this person knows the numbers, otherwise I would have missed this animation.

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
Hey lewdgazer, after your Angel work, have you thought about doing anything with B. Jenet at all? I know AliceCry has a decent model but not sure if it's his own rig or is available freely.

Would love to see you work your magic on that character.

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
Hey lewdgazer, after your Angel work, have you thought about doing anything with B. Jenet at all? I know AliceCry has a decent model but not sure if it's his own rig or is available freely.

Would love to see you work your magic on that character.
BJ is my favorite acronym after all, so yes! I haven't seen any public models for her yet though, didn't think anyone would be doing her so soon. I'll take a look around!

JohnDonut

Oct 27, 2021
BJ is my favorite acronym after all, so yes! I haven't seen any public models for her yet though, didn't think anyone would be doing her so soon. I'll take a look around!
;
This is the animation that they did a while back (in case you wanted to see what the model was like and if you like the look of it):

• Hey there
Reactions: lewdgazer

lewdgazer

Dec 22, 2019
But nobody ever says "the new Tsukushi animation is out now"... :cry:
I actually thought of a nice idea for her recently, perfect for a shy nerd. But with how my brain works, there's a good chance I'll change both the idea and the girl a few times before I get to it... :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: jtemper
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote