Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Set 37

Say 'Thank you' to NoChym who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Signing up for a $7 monthly Patreon membership is already PSDs, but it's a study. The $10 version is the original.
I don't get the point of doing that unless of course people PC's are unable to open the original files. I use to have a situation like that years ago when I use to draw on CS6. However, I wouldn't punished people who can't handle it by making them pay more.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
I don't get the point of doing that unless of course people PC's are unable to open the original files. I use to have a situation like that years ago when I use to draw on CS6. However, I wouldn't punished people who can't handle it by making them pay more.
\
maybe the original has more layers inside the psd for the alternate variations perhaps ?

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
I noticed that even in the full 8K PSDs, some stuff is missing.

Such as in the Dark Eleven Ranger PSD, it's missing the girl on the right side and there's no non-latex nude layer.

Wonder if it would be possible to let Lexaiduer know so he could add those layers back in?

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm as much as I like Lex’s work and me being a KMS shikikan, I’d like to say the body passes as Heinrich but the face kinda doesn’t. Might be the lips? IDK. Chisato is bae though.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes