Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah we can only hope for the best, as long as they're alright, that's all that matters, even if they never return to continue the game development :)
Where I can see when the game was put on hold?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I was so excited for this game as it showed great potential, but understand why it's on hold. A person's health is what's important, not a game, so hope things work out for the creator.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
there is a discord for this game, but its private atm.as for why the game was put on hold, the original dev has had soem serious health issues arise, so he has handed the game of to a new group a devs @Pitrik
Thanks for the answer :)

U

User_467152

I was so excited for this game as it showed great potential, but understand why it's on hold. A person's health is what's important, not a game, so hope things work out for the creator.
The game was handed off to @envixer, @gamersglory, and @Heartlessnobody95 I believe. Just in case you didn't know. It's still being developed but I'm pretty sure they've also got other games on their plate.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
I Played this game before 5 months later I think that time this game Little big means MC go to see her Daughter.. but this version is too short.. can you please tell me when is next update coming.. because I Love this game. I like Female Readers those two Sisters Lexi And Kaylee

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Btw, @Chatterbox, our thoughts are still with you. Hope you're doing as well as you can and that things improve for you over time.
Thank you Cookie. Some days are good, some are bad. Been moving up the list for that surgery, but not at the top yet.

I can't drive right now, and I get bored at home. So to keep myself busy, I've been making characters so that I have something to develop after I finally get that surgery.

As far as Lexi is concerned, I'm not really in the loop on the development now. But I get the impression that they are nearing the end of the update. I can't wait to play it as much as you guys.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes