vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Personally I could've sworn that it was a drug addiction initially, but I very well might be confusing that part with a different game, Parental Love I think it was, that MC had a cocaine addiction and all, which resulted in a divorce, then many years later he and the ex-wife rekindle their relationship, fall in love with each other all over again, which is where the story begins, haha :p
You are right - it was cocaine addiction. I was also confused when MC started talking about gambling and fixing a fight.
I didn't start all over again so I'm not sure was it changed or it's error on dev's part.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Plus- I must say that I like to see the other "pregnancy" variables here... I see where it is heading ;-)
Believable story and just the right amount of girls to maintain a reasonable amount of updates that don't and hopefully won't create a blueball fest just to milk patron titties and there's a possibility of pregnancy? Hopefully the MC knocks up both the sisters and gets to ditch the gold digging wife.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wonder what mfm stat means. Male-female-male would indicate some secondary males which would be cool but I still don't know why it would be in a stats. Also I hope anger won't be just a game-over point system and it leads to something.

Reactions: nasam

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
lexi-fan.gif lexi-fan2.gif lexi_fan3.gif lexi_fan4.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/10/180884_lexi-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/10/180885_lexi-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/477637_lexi_fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/11/479385_lexi_fan4.gif

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Chatterbox I really like your game i will become a patreon in november but just for know, how much time do you esteem between updates? I already read you are a very busy man/girl and real life is hard sometimes, i need only a roughly estimate, at least i'll know what expect. Anyway you create some lovables characters and i don't know others think but i like hear Lexy laugh, nice touch. Looking forward for next update.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Fantastic beginning. I have a good feeling about this one.
(Kinda remind me the story of my favourite raper a little bit - Eminem. That's a good thing! :coldsweat:x'D )
It's gonna be hard to choose the right girl in here.

Can someone show it to PTOLEMY, to show him how his Alexandra should look like?

Chatterbox, could you consider give our MC surname? (same way it was done in Acting Lessons), it could be useful in some situations..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Fantastic beginning. I have a good feeling about this one.
(Kinda remind me the story of my favourite raper a little bit - Eminem. That's a good thing! :coldsweat:x'D )
It's gonna be hard to choose the right girl in here.

Can someone show it to PTOLEMY, to show him how his Alexandra should look like?

Chatterbox, could you consider give our MC surname? (same way it was done in Acting Lessons), it could be useful in some situations..
I agree with all that mate, except, absolutely nothing wrong with Alexandra, except that umm, well, she's playing in the wrong league, well, maybe she plays in both leagues, but I guess I'm one of the rare guys that don't particularly enjoy M/F/F nor F/F content, it does nothing for me sexually xD

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I agree with all that mate, except, absolutely nothing wrong with Alexandra, except that umm, well, she's playing in the wrong league, well, maybe she plays in both leagues, but I guess I'm one of the rare guys that don't particularly enjoy M/F/F nor F/F content, it does nothing for me sexually XD
In this game called Alexandra plot is simply weird. Gangsters are joke. MC is unrealistic and weird psycho. Overwhelming plot..(I guess I'm not a fan of this developer)
And Lexi? Nice characters. Good and pleasant writing. You can identify with main character (he even kinda looks like me :) ) Interface (stats box) could be a little bit better but that's not important.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Great game !! Please don't transform this one into a drama... (Some people will understand). VN likes this one help my brain to smile a little :)....
Keep Going !!

Reactions: GhostPhil and nasam
Aug 7, 2018
Great update. I didn't really think a rewrite of the backstory was necessary, but it does make us even more sympathetic to the PC, especially in his struggle to get to see little Chloe. While Laura's reactions might have been somewhat justified before, now she's just a hysteric harpy trying to keep a good man away from his daughter.

I like the addition of sound effects, laughter/giggles were cute. One-Choice-Skipping is a great idea, especially on subsequent runs. Money system: not sure it's worth the effort, because let's be honest: if we'd ever miss a scene just because of too little cash, we'll use the console. Flags might be a better way of keeping scenes mutually exclusive, it seems missing scenes is more naturally accepted if it's directly tied to a previous choice rather than to a money score. However, if this system somehow makes your work easier/quicker, then definitely go for it.

And here's my proofreading of v0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work!

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes