Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really nice game you got here. So far I love the story, mainly because it tends to deal somehow with everyday problems that any of us can face, so it helps with the immersion itself. MC is very likeable, and a breath of fresh air, in the sea of adult games (hes not perfect, has his flaws and vices, but he wants to improve himself), and I really like the dynamic between him and the girls, some nice banter too. :D
I don't know if this is pointed out, but I think I found a missing stat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the good work!

I found the problem. I don't want to release a million patches so from here I'm gonna wait a bit and see if anything else pops up. I'll release it in a few days. Hopefully with another goodie for you guys.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Chatterbox I really like your game i will become a patreon in november but just for know, how much time do you esteem between updates? I already read you are a very busy man/girl and real life is hard sometimes, i need only a roughly estimate, at least i'll know what expect. Anyway you create some lovables characters and i don't know others think but i like hear Lexy laugh, nice touch. Looking forward for next update.
Hi repuindy,

Timing right now is up in the air. I'm gonna try for once a month, I just can't promise that at the moment. My class schedule should decrease in mid January, and that should help.

I'm hoping to improve my workflow on this and get an update every month, even if it's slightly shorter. I know some people would prefer a longer update every two months, but the opinion on this seems to be slit. I guess I'll know by the next update what I'm capable of given my schedule. This update also included a lot of work improving old stuff, so that was also part of it. Perhaps when all the improvements done (not many left) the updates might come faster. Even if I can just get it down to six weeks for the same amount of content I'd be happy.

For those asking about the MC's addition. Originally it was a cocaine addition, however that was changed to gambling to accommodate another route that the writer has in mind. Sorry for the confusion, I tried to announce this earlier without giving spoilers.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
For those asking about the MC's addition. Originally it was a cocaine addition, however that was changed to gambling to accommodate another route that the writer has in mind. Sorry for the confusion, I tried to announce this earlier without giving spoilers.
Another route, you say? Well, given that how good the writing and script has been so far, I'm very intrigued to find out what this route will be, so I'm very much looking forward to it, and thank you for the clarification, no more confusion left in me :)

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
please don't add a money system to this pretty great VN. As much as I like this VN I am not sure how i feel about half the changes that were made to the story. To be honest the last version was awesome to me
Sorry but I have to add the money system. I won't be using it like most games do. You're not gonna have to make trips to the store to buy spy cameras and all that bullshit, there is no inventory system. It's there for a reason that I won't spoil yet, but I ask you withhold judgement until you see how it's used.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is a great idea for a poll. It seems that some people like them, while others don't. Perhaps we'll just reduce them to music at the club, and hitting the punching bag, while removing the giggles and sighs.

Reactions: mesoru and nasam

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
This is a great idea for a poll. It seems that some people like them, while others don't. Perhaps we'll just reduce them to music at the club, and hitting the punching bag, while removing the giggles and sighs.
Maybe keep them optional, if it isn't a big problem.

Reactions: nasam

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
good to know I wasn't crazy. Atleast in regards to this. :closedeyesmile:

The only sound that bothered me was Lexi on the treadmill. I had to mute everything for a few lines of dialog. So I never heard the punching bag.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Tried it yesterday, and i immediately put it in my "keep an eye on this one" folder. The renders and the models are beautiful and in general aesthetically pleasant, the set up is something else and the story has much potential to go all kind of directions.
There are just two or three things i'd criticize.
- First: Lexi is the main focus of course. We only have points with/for her. But it'd still be interesting to see how we fare with the other ladies and have a hint of what possible directions await us (just btw. completely unrelated, but if you have a threesome with two sisters, or a mom/daughter, it's technically not incest as long as they don't do much with each other, right?)
- Second: That little scream before the club, in front of the alley? Idk if the voice acting started there or if i just had music running before and didn't hear - but i almost jumped a meter straight up out of shock. Had to mute everything afterwards. Sorry, but VA is just cringey in 95% of all cases. There are very very few games who can pull it off well.
- Third, no real critique, just a thought or two on the backstory: Sure, a former MMA champ would rather become a bodyguard without any training whatsoever, instead of going to some Wrestling promotion... seems legit. ^^ And of course the wife, who has no job or other income, kicks out the guy who owns the house. And doesn't let him see the daughter, because that's how it works, somehow. I know it's for sympathy with the MC and antipathy with the wife, but that "she's taking everything and bosses me around" thing is such a cringey circlejerk. If the addiction was still drugs, at least the part with the daughter would kinda make sense, but fixing a match and fraud? Yeah no, ain't no judge gonna keep the Dad away for just that.

Reactions: Dreadder and mesoru
Mar 1, 2018
I found the problem. I don't want to release a million patches so from here I'm gonna wait a bit and see if anything else pops up. I'll release it in a few days. Hopefully with another goodie for you guys.
Hey, no problem man, glad I could be of help.

And of course the wife, who has no job or other income, kicks out the guy who owns the house. And doesn't let him see the daughter, because that's how it works, somehow. I know it's for sympathy with the MC and antipathy with the wife, but that "she's taking everything and bosses me around" thing is such a cringey circlejerk.
Sorry, but I have to disagree on that one, because there are so many real life cases where that happens. Wife takes almost everything, and lives of the money that husband is obliged to pay on monthly basis, taking the kids in the process, because the court is leaning in favor towards mother in many cases. So this part of LN doesn't bother me at all, and just adds another depth in this story.

Chatterbox

Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And of course the wife, who has no job or other income, kicks out the guy who owns the house. And doesn't let him see the daughter, because that's how it works, somehow. I know it's for sympathy with the MC and antipathy with the wife, but that "she's taking everything and bosses me around" thing is such a cringey circlejerk. If the addiction was still drugs, at least the part with the daughter would kinda make sense, but fixing a match and fraud? Yeah no, ain't no judge gonna keep the Dad away for just that.
Ok so I'll just make a list of counter points.

1. If you re-play the dialog, you'll see that the wife did get a job.

2. Wait and see how the gambling addiction plays out with regard to the story and visitation with Chloe. They haven't been to court yet, so that part of the story just has to take it's course.

3. The sound did start at that point. This subject is something that people seem to be split on. I might add an option similar to the laptop option with the sound, but of course you can turn the sound off in the game options.

Aug 7, 2018
I made a quick hotfix for Kaylee not getting her +Lust if you pick "No Thanks" during the shopping scene (the stat increase was placed after jump d3_jeans_tryon, so all I had to do was switch those two lines)

Just drop the fixed day003.rpy into your Lexi/game folder and overwrite when asked. Enjoy!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Finally a game where you play as an MMA/Kickboxing fighter, not some puberty kid chasing girls twice as tall as him, or some deadbeat dad chasing his offspring, or a skiny lad whom looks like a twig! I say this is a very welcome MC!

I love me some MMA.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes