Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
nice flow. story is intriguing, must see how this develops.
only stats for lexi, so the choices should be easy.
cool graphics and nice gameplay. put it on autoplay and the right reading speed and its a nice novel.
keep this one in your eyes.great job so far dev(s)

Reactions: nasam

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Click on Lexi's stats to see the stats for a few other ladies.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Just started playing this game. Completely blew me away! Already one of the best games around.

Reactions: Enyos

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im so glad i listened to my friend and gave a try to this game!Your game is unique or at least i have never played something like it in the past and i can foresee the potential in your story,you did awesome work with the characters and the renders are superb!Im looking forward to 0.03
All praise the Flora

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Im so glad i listened to my friend and gave a try to this game!Your game is unique or at least i have never played something like it in the past and i can foresee the potential in your story,you did awesome work with the characters and the renders are superb!Im looking forward to 0.03
All praise the Flora
nice, johnny boy, nice

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Played the game again just to look at the kick ass renders. I like the cute giggles and the squeal. :) Also, the way a certain event turns out makes me wonder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Enyos

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really like this game already!
But does anyone know a game like this?
like protecting someone or being a fighter or divorce situations thanks!

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
If I understood you correct...you said you can't wait to play v0.02 when it's done? I updated Lexi a couple days ago. v0.02 is out.
Hah, yeah I can see how it would come off that way. I had just started to download it when I made the comment. So I meant I can't wait to play the update. It's done now though, about to boot it up. Thanks for the game!

Reactions: Chatterbox
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes